Guess who is back? Teaser

Girls' Generation and the Attack on Muggleborns

Hello! I'm sorry for not updating in nearly a month... but I'm drowning on stuff to do for college... but I decided I should update, but I'll do it in a few hours... like always, I'll just give you a teaser for you to get hyped up, although this is gonna be a light chapter... at the start ;)


“Go to sleep.” Tiffany’s father said to the girls who were in the room. “We’re sending you back to England tomorrow.”

Tiffany opened to speak, but before she was able to do so, her father had quickly left the room.

“He’s mad at you for saving me, huh?” Taeyeon said as she held Tiffany’s hand tightly, smiling awkwardly at her as she did so.

“Yes.” Tiffany replied with a sad smile. “But I’d rather have it that way, if you had died..:” She continued, her eyes turning watery just from the idea of Taeyeon died.

“If I had died you would’ve died, literally.” Taeyeon said with that crooked smile Tiffany adored so much. “But we’re both here, so I’m glad.” They looked at each other deeply in such an intense and feel-filled gaze that anyone would’ve been able to tell how in love they were.

“Do you think we should hit them?” Hyoyeon said as she grimaced at their corny friends.

“We should puke on them.” Jessica replied. “Since they’re here, together and being incredibly mushy while my girlfriend is god knows where, kidnapped and with the risk of being dead.” She continued, somewhat reproachful.

“I’m sorry, but they were going to kill my girlfriend right in front of me a few hours ago in case you don’t remember.” Tiffany said with a pout as she possessively hugged Taeyeon as close to her body as it was possible while Taeyeon just grinned like a little kid since her head was conveniently, Tiffany had unconsciously positioned her like that she didn’t do it on purpose, placed on top of Tiffany’s chest.

“This is not a tragedy competition.” Hyoyeon said as she sighed at the childish behavior of her friends. “Let’s just go to sleep.”

“So… Tiffany and Taeyeon are sleeping in one bed,” Sunny started. “Sooyoungie and I are sleeping in another one…”She said as she shifted he gaze to Hyoyeon and Jessica’s direction.

“First Yuri is kidnapped… and now I have to share bed with Hyoyeon?!” Jessica exclaimed. “What can get worse?”

“Hey!” Exclaimed Hyoyeon playfully. “What’s so wrong with sleeping with me? You’re not the best sleeping companion either, you know?!”

And so they started a playful banter that the others were watching intently while shaking their heads.

“Are you aware Jessica is doing it not to think too much about Yuri?” Sooyoung murmured to Sunny who just nodded as she saw Jessica playfully bantering with Hyoyeon.

“I’m sure Hyoyeon knows as well,” Sunny said.  “Just look at how she’s joking around with Jessica, at this time, Hyoyeon would’ve already kicked Jessica and just gone to sleep.”

“You’re right.” Sooyoung said as she smiled at her friends.

“I’m always right, Sooyoungie.” Sunny said with a cute smile as she eyed her girlfriend.

“Not always…” Sooyoung replied with ease.

“Then tell me, when am I not right?” Sunny asked cheekily.

“When you say you’re not beautiful.” Sooyoung replied seriously, in almost a murmur. Sunny just blushed. “I’ve never seen anyone nearly as beautiful as you…” The tallest continued with an incredibly sweet tone, Sunny’s hair was now bright pink with hints of golden here and there. “Except for myself, of course.”

“Yah!” Exclaimed Sunny as she hit her girlfriend on the shoulder, the latter was laughing loudly at this. “You just ruined the mood!”

“Of course not.” Sooyoung said with a small smirk before she brought her lips to Sunny’s, pressing them together lightly.

When they leaned out, they just smiled dumbly at each other.

“Should we puke on them as well?” Hyoyeon asked Jessica as they watched the incredibly cheesy moment between the shortest and the tallest among their friends.

“Of course we should.”


Thank you for reading and for being so patient, I'll update as soon as I can tomorrow (technically today) afternoon, so just be patient for a little longer!

Please do comment if you can, I am in desperate need for inspiration and your comments always help me haha

Once again thank you, and I'll update (the full chapter) in a few hours... so be ready ;)