Can't they have a calm dinner?

Girls' Generation and the Attack on Muggleborns

“Why did you tell them without asking me first!?!” Nicole exclaimed loudly as she glared at her short girlfriend.

“They were going to set me up on dates!” Hyoyeon replied, although she was nervous she wasn’t going to let her girlfriend yell at her. “Would you like that?”

“Of course not…” Nicole said with a small voice.

“Look bae, they want to meet you, don’t they?” Hyoyeon said with a small smile while she moved some strands of short hair away from the eyes she liked so much. “They won’t judge, as long as you don’t kill me or hurt me, they’ll be supportive.”

Nicole chuckled and smiled softly at her girlfriend before planting a sweet kiss on her lips.

“I would never do that to you, I love you.” She whispered before kissing her lightly again. “I’ll wait here, bring them here.”

Hyoyeon smiled brightly at her girlfriend before passionately kissing her. The kiss was short lived though.

“Thanks bae.” Hyoyeon said breathlessly before she sped up back to the castle to bring her friends over.

 

“So she’s fine with meeting us?” Sooyoung asked Hyoyeon, the eight of them had decided to stay near the forbidden forest as soon as Seohyun was released, in case they got the chance to meet Nicole that day, which was about to happen it seems.

“She’s not like completely and utterly okay with it.” Hyoyeon said a bit breathless since she had ran happily all the way to the tree where the girls where lazily lying below. “But I have very powerful persuasion abilities.”

“So you either begged or kissed her silly, huh?” Taeyeon replied causing the rest to laugh.

“Which of those did you use to get Tiffany to date you?” Hyoyeon replied, cheeks slightly flared but her sassiness on point as always.

“The latter of course.” Taeyeon shot back with a cute smirk and before they could continue their playful banter, Tiffany kissed Taeyeon’s lips briefly and caused her to stay quiet.

“Whipped.” Hyoyeon muttered at the now quiet Gryffindor.

“I’m sure you are just as whipped.” Yuri said, coming out in defence of her fellow whipped friend.

“Let’s just go meet Hyoyeon’s beastly girlfriend.” Yoona said, knowing that those three could keep on bantering until the end of time.

They walked together to the forbidden forest, Hyoyeon marking the trees they passed as they walked.

“Why do you mark the trees?” Jessica asked after a few minutes of silence.

“Just an old habit I have, when I started visiting her I did it so I didn’t get lost, but then when she found out she told me she always had eyes on me and that if I ever get lost she’ll be there to help me out.” Hyoyeon replied, a small smile unconsciously etching its way on her lips.

“That’s so sweet.” Sunny said, all the girls looked at each other and smiled, this girl must be some special person to have Hyoyeon, the freest soul among them, smiling like a lovesick fool.

 

“So guys… this is Nicole.” Hyoyeon said as she pointed at her girlfriend, the latter just waved nervously while she was scrutinized by eight pair of eyes.

“Hi… can I… try guessing who is who according to Hyoyeon’s descriptions?” She said with a crooked smile.

Everyone was really curious so they eagered her on with beautiful smiles and warm welcoming eyes.

“So the shortest must be Sunny…” She said as she pointed at the metamorphmagus who just nodded and smiled at her. “And the tallest is Sooyoung…” She said while pointing at the girl who was just beside Sunny, earning a nod by the giant.

“The one with a y jawline so sharp it can chop wood is Taeyeon…” She said with a small blush as she pointed at Taeyeon, who just blushed back nodding and Tiffany glared at her. “The one who is glaring at me for saying that is most probably Tiffany…” She continued and smiled as Tiffany stopped glaring and blushed, before nodding at her.

“The dark kid is Yuri and the one who is spacing out is Jessica.” She said as she pointed at the couple, Yuri called Jessica out, bringing her out of her day dream before they both nodded.

“And the one with chubby cheeks and sparkling eyes is Seohyun…” Seohyun nodded. “Are you okay though? You seem a bit… beat.” Seohyun just murmured a small ‘don’t worry and eagered her on. “And the last one is Yoona, but Hyoyeon described you as a beautiful girl with doe eyes but expressions of an alligator and a fish.”

They all laughed at the light attitude the girl had and couldn’t help but think she fitted Hyoyeon well.

“Well, now that we’ve met…” Sooyoung started as she stared at the girl. “What kind of magical fungi were you smoking when you accepted to date this kid?”

 

The meeting was light and was fun, Nicole couldn’t believe just how natural and normal they were acting towards her, they were playful, they wanted to know her, they didn’t ask about how she turned into a werewolf, but what she liked to eat, if she liked music… just… normal questions.

With sparkling eyes she looked at Hyoyeon, who could sense the incredible happiness she was feeling and held her hand.

Indeed Hyoyeon is the light in her life.

 

 

Everyone sat in the great hall, about three weeks after their meeting with Nicole, in order to celebrate the biggest festivity in the wizarding world, Halloween.

As it was a formal event, no one was allowed to sit down anywhere but in their own house’s table.

Sooyoung was casually stealing glances at her girlfriend and when their gazes met, she smiled, causing the older girl’s hair to turn bright pink.

“It must be nice.” A fellow Slytherin told her.

“Hm?” She replied, not really knowing what else to say.

“It must be nice that your girlfriend is a metamorphmagus.” He said, a weird glint in his eyes gave Sooyoung the hint that he was up to no good.

“It’s nice that she is my girlfriend. The fact that she is a metamorphmagus has nothing to do with it.”

“Yeah, but she can change her physical flaws and actually look pretty every now and then, you should suggest it.” He said arrogantly and then took a sip of her pumpkin juice.

“She doesn’t need to change anything.”

“Is that what you tell her? Come on, your girlfriend isn’t pretty, her eyes are too small, lips too big, nose too… weird.” He said nonchalantly. “She should take advantage of that quality of hers and use it on something good.”

Sooyoung could feel her blood boil.

“For your information, she’s beautiful just like that. I bet you wish she was your girlfriend, too bad she’s mine.” She said harshly at him, she stood up then and walked out quickly out of the great hall, trying to contain herself from kicking his publicly and getting in trouble for someone so not worth it.

Sunny noticed as well and quickly left to follow her obviously pissed off girlfriend so she could comfort her.

As she stepped out of the Great Hall in search of Sooyoung, a tall figure pulled her close and kissed her passionately.

When she felt those lips on hers, she knew it was Sooyoung, so she allowed the girl to lead her on that breathless interaction.

They stayed like that for a few minutes until the taller broke it off.

Sunny was completely stunned by her girlfriend’s action.

“You’re beautiful.” Sooyoung whispered then against her lips, long fingers running through pink hair. “Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.”

 

 

 The rest of the girls just stared at each other, even if they were on different tables they had noticed her quick flee from the hall.

They stayed there in the hall with a heavy atmosphere surrounding them as they tried to figure out why the tall girl left like that.

The girls kept eating along with everybody else, shooting questioning looks from table to table to see if anyone knew anything but then… the enchanted roof of the Hall that been displaying a calm starry sky and a lot of floating pumpkins for the occasion seemed to suddenly get filled with clouds.

Everyone looked confused at it and when suddenly it started to rain heavily in the Hall, chaos started, everyone was screaming or running from it, or maybe even both, causing the professors to try to calm the students.

Thunders resounded loudly in the room and caused almost every student to run out of the hall.

The thunders and lightning became more powerful and suddenly a lightning actually landed on ground just in front of Seohyun.

Yoona noticed this and headed quickly to where her girlfriend was, only to be stopped by a lightning that just in front of her. The two of them tried to approach one another but every step they took, a lightning in front of them.

These two girls were so into trying to get to each other, they didn’t notice Yuri was having her own share of lightning striking just by her feet.

The Great Hall was soon vacated by regular students and just Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun – who had somehow managed to get together, now completely surrounded by striking lightings that didn’t allow them to move – and their friends that were witnessing the whole scene with shocked expressions on their faces remained.

Professor Lockwood shot several powerful  at the roof until suddenly it ce again into a calm starry night and nothing but the remaining water on the floor and the burning marks the lighting left on the floor was left.

Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun dropped to their knees, their whole body trembling in fear from what had happened.

“I just want Christmas break to get here so we can figure this out.” Jessica said with a hand above where her heart was; seeing Yuri again in a situation like this made her feel useless and anxious.

“Soon, Sica.” Taeyeon replied simply, eyes glued on their friends who were still on their knees.

“What the bloody hell happened here?” Sooyoung asked as she made her way in the hall along with Sunny, both looking extremely worried, especially for their friends who were on their knees on the floor, surrounded by a charcoaled floor.

“You wouldn’t believe.” Yuri said as she let out an anxious chuckle and finally standing up.


The SooSun scene would sound random right now... but later on you'll understand the importance ;)

Hope you liked it! It's freaking 1;30 in the morning so I'm sure there must be some grammar mistakes hahah (I know I've said like a thousand times that I'll stop writing at these ungodly hours but meh hahaha)

Well, as always, comment, upvote and subscribe if you liked the chapter or the story for that matter :D

Until Next Time :3