Every cloud has a silver lining

Girls' Generation and the Attack on Muggleborns

After saying her goodbyes, Hyoyeon slowly walked away from her friends, trying not to look too suspicious but when she realized she was far away enough she let out a sigh.

Before looking around once more, she pulled out her wand and pointed it at herself.

“Muffliato.” She whispered, that way she could walk out of the castle without being heard, now all she had to do was make sure no one saw her.

She tiptoed and walked slowly, not wanting to make any noises, after all, they couldn’t hear her, but if she crashed against something they’d hear that. They also could see her, so she had to make sure not to attract any attention to avoid getting caught.

She didn’t mind the idea of having a punishment; she’s been in situations like those ever since her first week in Hogwarts. Apparently when pranking someone you shouldn’t prank them by changing by filling the restrooms with kimchi because they’ll immediately assume you and your friends were the ones behind it since you are the only ones the only Koreans in the whole school and are also the only ones who know what kimchi is in the first place, which they really were guilty of but not all of them, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica were punished along with them even after they did nothing and Seohyun wasn’t still in Hogwarts.

It wasn’t about the punishment at all, it was because she didn’t want to disappoint her girlfriend Nicole.

Loud and fast footsteps could be heard, along with heavy breaths, so she just leaned against the wall and hoped she wouldn’t be seen.

She peeked around the corner, where the noise could be heard, only to find Taeyeon trying to catch her breath as she looked thoughtful. Hyoyeon smiled to herself.

“That girl probably sped off but didn’t know where to look.” She said, she wasn’t worried about talking, no one could hear her anyways.

“The astronomy tower!” Taeyeon yelled suddenly before speeding off once again, Hyoyeon chuckled silently as she watched her getting away from there.

Suddenly, Filch and Mrs. Norris appeared where Taeyeon had been seconds before, also out of breath; she stayed stiff, what a bloody luck.

“Well, Mrs. Norris at least we know where she is going now.” He said, basically panting. “We’re too old for this.” And with that he headed to the Astronomy Tower where he’d most likely catch Taeyeon and Tiffany.

When he was far enough, she finally moved again, heading to the gate that’d lead her outside, she walked faster than she was a few minutes ago, but she still did it slowly, not wanting to be caught by anything or anyone.

Soon enough she was out of the castle, running carefully down the hill, all the way to the gamekeeper’s hut and finally… to the entrance of the forbidden forest.

Once again she marked the trees she passed by as she headed to oak she normally headed to.

She spotted it and noticed her girlfriend pacing back and forth in front of the tree, probably worried for her.

“Hey baby.” She said, huge grin on her face, but noticed her girlfriend didn’t hear her.

She frowned until she realized she never took off the spell, so she was soundless right now.

She wore it off and finally called her girlfriend out, approaching her carefully.

“Hey, Nicki” She said, Nicole immediately turned in her direction and smiled brightly as she noticed it was her, she threw her arms around the student before she kissed her passionately.

“Wow, happy birthday to me.” Hyoyeon said jokingly as they leaned out of the deep yet short kiss.

“Shut up, where have you been, I was worried!” Nicole said as she pouted at her girlfriend, the latter just pulled her closer before she shook her head.

“I’m fine.” She replied simply, she didn’t want to tell her about what happened at the quidditch field because she was sure her girlfriend was going to scold her for that.

“You’re fine, huh?” Nicole said, the tone she used warned Hyoyeon that she probably was aware of what had happened on the quidditch field. “What about the thing that happened in the quidditch field? Is that fine?”

Hyoyeon gulped, she should know by now her girlfriend had her ways to inform herself about what happens in Hogwarts even if she lived in the forest, probably Firenze, the centaur that was the astronomy professor was the one who told her each time.

“Okay, so maybe there was a small accident in the quidditch field, but it wasn’t towards me.” Hyoyeon said. “Once again it was Yuri and Yoona.”

“That’s very curious, don’t you think?” Nicole said, her arms tightening their hold around her neck. “I’m just really worried about you.”

“I know.” Hyoyeon said, a small smile gracing her features. “I really like you being worried for me but you shouldn’t, I’ll be fine.”

Nicole just nodded slightly, her eyes still filled with worry. Hyoyeon smiled at her before kissing her girlfriend’s lips.

“Now now, my little wolf.” Hyoyeon said teasingly. “Let’s put this matter aside and celebrate my birthday, you and I.”

Nicole smiled at her and nodded before leaning up and kissing her girlfriend’s lips once again.

 

 

The rest of the girls just stared at each other after Hyoyeon had left.

“Do you really think they’ll be fine?” Asked Seohyun, her round eyes filled with worry as she unconsciously focused her stare on Yoona.

The latter just felt her heart soar; the puppy eyes Seohyun had unconsciously shot at her were by far the best thing that happened that day, after the hug she received for almost being killed by a bludger.

She was about to respond, but someone beat her to it.

“Are you off your trolley?” Sooyoung said with a bright smile. “I have a feeling Taeyeon finally’s going to confess.”

“Yeah, I have that same feeling too.” Sunny said next. “I kinda think that Hyoyeon’s right, they’ll probably getting off somewhere in this castle right now.”

The rest of them just laughed, Taeyeon and Tiffany snogging did sound like something that sounded quite plausible; after all, it just took a glance at how they looked at each other that if it wasn’t because they were just friends they would be all over each other.

“I would bite Sooyoung’s arm off to know what happened between them.”          Yoona said mindlessly.

“Hey! Why bite my arm off?” Sooyoung said, Sunny and Jessica stared at the girl with a confused gaze.

“It’s just a british expression.” Yoona explained. “It means that you’re excited about something.”

“Well, it sounds awfully dangerous to me.” Sooyoung said as she folded her arms.

Jessica and Yuri watched as their friends engaged into a discussion of sorts, trying to make sense of the catchphrase.

“Yul,” Jessica called out softly, pulling on the girls sleeve as she looked up at her. “Can we go? I’m sleepy”

“Of course Sica-baby.” Yuri said as she leaned down and placed a kiss on her girlfriend’s forehead.

The rest of the girls were still going on about about that phrase.

Yuri just sighed and interrupted them.

“We’ll be off, later guys.”

And before they could say anything, she dragged Jessica with her, more than eager to be alone with her for a while.

“Walk me to my dorm?” Jessica asked as she clinged tighter on her arm.

“You don’t even have to ask.” Yuri said as she smiled at her girlfriend, kissing her cheek, holding her hand and intertwining their fingers together.

They walked softly with Jessica clinging on her tighter than usual, she wasn’t complaining about being sleepy, she wasn’t even trying to act cute or anything, which was weird compared to how she normally acted around her.

“Everything ok, Sica?” Yuri asked as they were nearing the dungeons, where the entrance to the Slytherin Common Room was.

The shorter one shook her head.

“What’s wrong?” Yuri asked, she stopped walking and glanced at Jessica, the older of the two was just looking at the floor. “Baby, what’s wrong?”

Silence embraced them and Yuri was utterly worried for a second, would she break up with her?

Before she could voice out her thoughts she was hugged tightly by her girlfriend, arms around her waist and head buried in the crook of her neck, tears wetting it.

“Sica, please tell me what’s wrong you’re worrying me.” Yuri pleaded as she rubbed Jessica’s back, soothing her softly.

“I was just so scared.” The one said between sobs. “I was so scared of losing you.”

“Sh…I’m fine, am I not?” Yuri said as she smiled reassuringly at her.

“But it made me realize Yuri-ah…” Jessica said softly, separating herself from Yuri’s neck and staring at her directly in the eyes. “I don’t know what I would do without you, I don’t ever ever want to lose you.” She took in a deep breath before she spoke sincerily. “I love you.”

Yuri felt her heart soar, she smiled brightly at the girl in front of her.

“I love you too,” Yuri said before she kissed Jessica with all her might. “I love you too, I’ll never leave you, you won’t lose me.”

“I hope so, Yuri-ah, I hope so.”


Sorry for taking so long to update, hope the chapter made up for it xD

As always, comment, upvote and/or subscribe if you liked the chapter or the story for that matter :)

Until Next Time, I promise to updae on Saturday :D