So... you were my cat?

Girls' Generation and the Attack on Muggleborns

“So… you were my cat all these years?” Jessica said carefully to Krystal, they were eating dinner along with Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon in the kitchen.

“You just realized it?” Krystal said with a small and amused smile. “I revealed myself this morning.”

“I’m sorry… all there’s been on my mind today has been Yuri…” Jessica said as her eyes turned glassy and she stared deeply into her plate full of food, suddenly not hungry anymore.

“I know, don’t worry, we’ll find a way to get her back.” Krystal said as she ruffled her hair. “We’ve done it like three times already.”

“What?!” Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Sooyoung simultaneously exclaimed.

“Yes, they’ve been kidnapped three times.” She said as she took a mouthful of food, she paused until she finished chewing and the girls were watching her eagerly. “They were three years the first time, when they were 5 and once when they were 7.”

“They’ve never mentioned anything about it…” Hyoyeon muttered as she watched Krystal continue eating.

“They don’t remember, we modified their memories.” Krystal replied with ease.

“But you make it sound as if it’s so easy to retrieve them…” Jessica continued.

“It was in the past, because Kim Jaejoong, also known as the guy Taeyeon faced earlier, thought Taeyeon was his daughter all  along… so he looked all over the world for a Xana, without knowing one lived under his roof, he also lived not knowing how did his magic suddenly disappeared from his body.”

The girls nodded, trying to process it.

“Yeah, so… I don’t know how it got leaked that she was in fact a Xana, but we were able to retrieve her before he tried anything, we’ve kept her into hiding since then, we changed her memories and made her think she was an orphan and we also made her think no one wanted to keep her since we basically changed her from home to home once every two months.”

The girls gaped at her, this was new information about Taeyeon.

“So that’s why she doesn’t really talk about her family… she just made it seem like her dad died a bit before she was born and her mother just wasn’t fond of her…” Sooyoung muttered.

“That’s what we told her it happened to her real family, so she just kept repeating it, I guess.” Krystal said. “Then when we realized we wouldn’t be able keep her safe anymore, we made up that prophecy, well, it’s a true prophecy…but we said it in English and send it to the department of mysteries in London son they would take you girls in Hogwarts and you would be all safe.”

“But… if you wanted to kill her… why did you do all that to protect her?” Asked Sunny this time.

“Before you parents were in charge… the leaders here were Jung Junho, Kwon Boa and Ban Ki Moon.” She continued. “But Jung Junho and Kwon Boa fell in love… and were given the biggest sentence of them all for it…”

“Why?”

“Because Jung Junho was my father.” Krystal said with ease. “He was married and had a child, me, when he fell in love with her.” She sighed deeply before continuing. “They were the ones that held the keys to immortality that now the girls possess, so they used the body of two young muggles to contain it, Yuri and Yoona, and were killed shortly afterwards… over here they take adultery seriously.”

The girls nodded.

“Yeah, but it seems that the love they had for each other prevailed…” Krystal said with an amused smile.

“Are you saying Yoona and Yuri are in love?” Jessica asked quite quickly.

Krystal chuckled at Jessica and shook her head.

“Jessica, I’m your cousin, you’re blood related to Jung Junho and Yuri is actually related to Kwon Boa by soul… for some reason that love transcended their lifetimes and seeked each other in a new one… in this one, you and Yuri are literally soulmates.” Krystal finished. “That’s why you feel that you can’t breathe without each other.”

Jessica blushed but nodded.

“Wait, what about Seohyun?” Sunny asked. “Who gave her the key to immortality?”

“Well, since Junho and Boa were no longer leaders here… the positions were open, so Jessica’s father and Sooyoung’s father stepped up.” The girls listened to Krystal attentively. “So Ban Ki Moon felt threatened… cause they added more people to the council, and soon it was him against all of them, plus he was really old, so he was to dying.”

The girls nodded, it was quite complicated.

“And… what are we going to do now?” Sooyoung asked.

“Well… we’ll probably send you back to Hogwarts and inform you about our progress…”

“But… the girls…” Jessica said.

“You are in the safest place in the world over there.” Krystal replied with ease. “We’ll eventually save them, but we need Taeyeon as far as we can from here so the possibilities of them having access to the keys are up to the minimum.”

The girls nodded slowly, before anyone said anything else, Sunny’s uncle made his way inside the room.

“Sunny, please drink this.” He said as he handed her a small glass with what seemed like a potion.

“What is it?” Sunny said as she took it.

“It’s a potion I’m creating; it’s to block your metamorphmagus abilities.”

Sooyoung clenched her fists tightly.

“And it works?” Sunny asked; her whole semblance gloom and hair slowly turning gray.

“I don’t know but I hope,” He urged her to drink it. “Now hurry up! I can’t stand your hair and skin color changes anymore.”

She nodded slowly before bringing up slowly her drink before Sooyoung slapped it away from her hand and caused the glass to fall and break, pouring all of its contents on the floor.

“What are you doing Choi?” He asked.

“I think she is fine just how she is.” She muttered between her teeth. “You want your last name to become cleaner? Don’t worry, I’ll stay with her, my family is among those with the purest blood in this country, but don’t you dare attack her for who she is one more time.”

He opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted once again by the teenager.

“I have already spoken, so please leave right now.”

He left the room as he huffed loudly.

Sooyoung turned to Sunny and watched as her hair turned a blonde so bright it seemed as if it was sparkling, her eyes twinkling and a pink blush covered her cheeks.

Sooyoung just smiled warmly at Sunny before she placed a small peck on her lips.

“I’m sorry to interrupt you girls, but over here we’re girlfriend deprived… so if you could stop being cute and sweet with each other, that’d be great.” Hyoyeon said with a teasing smile on her face.

“Oh shut up.”

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were lying down on their bed, their food intact on its plate that laid on the nightstand beside them. Tiffany’s face was deeply buried in Taeyeon’s neck, arms wrapped loosely around her waist while Taeyeon hugged her closely by hugging her around her shoulders.

“When did you mark me as your life partner?” Taeyeon asked softly as she unconsciously started brushing Tiffany’s hair softly.

“I don’t know.” Tiffany said. “That’s just a mark a veela leaves as a reminder that that person is the one forever, but it isn’t made consciously.” Tiffany replied as she separated herself slightly from Taeyeon’s neck, so she could look straight into the soulful onyx eyes she loved so much. “I could’ve made it when we met each other seven years ago… or while we were hugging before they took you down to that horrible room.”

“So if I die… you die, but what about me?” Taeyeon asked with real curiosity. “I’m supposed to be able to live if you die? Because I swear if that’s what’s going to happen, especially with that ‘Your kind are bound to immortality’ thing, I’m going to go crazy.”

“The marking process just involves me, the acceptation process is the one that’s supposed to allow you to do the same.” Tiffany said as she started to trace small circles around Taeyeon’s waist.

“So I just mark you? Like a hickey or something like that?” Taeyeon asked playfully and caused Tiffany to chuckle cutely.

“Not really.” Tiffany said, her hold on Taeyeon tightening. “The acceptation process is when a veela is intimating with her partner, it doesn’t necessarily mean by the way it could be intimating in a more emotional sense rather than physical, where I’ll kind of start glowing… not sure what color though or how though never been through that,” Tiffany chuckled nervously before continuing. “And it’s like a way of my veela side asking you if you really want this to go on until we die… and if your feelings aren’t true… I die, but if you actually mean it… then we’re bounded until we die, together.”

“Oh… so it’s not like I do it or you do it, we have to wait for that chance to come?”

“Precisely.” Tiffany said as she smiled at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiled back at her and then leaned down, pressing her lips lovingly against Tiffany’s.

As soon as their lips brushed against one another’s, the original innocent nature of the kiss died and they both started kissing each other hungrily.

They were so into each other they failed to notice the light purple glow that surrounded Tiffany for a second before it surrounded Taeyeon as well.

They were bounded forever.

 

 

“At least you should give us some books!” Seohyun exclaimed to the door angrily.

“Maybe some comics, I’m more of a visual person.” Yuri said with a small smile to Seohyun.

“You’re making fun of me?” Seohyun said with a small pout.

“Of course she is.” Yoona said. “We’re supposed to be some kind of prisoners, why would they give us the comfort of having any kind of entertainment?”

“You’re right…” Seohyun said with a huff, letting herself fall on the bed, lying beside Yoona. “At least we’re together right?”

“If I keep seeing you act cute again I’m going to puke on both of you.” Yuri said as she closed her eyes and sat down on the other bed.

“That would be quite disgusting.” A voice said from the door, the three of them turned to that side, only to find a beautiful girl carrying around a huge box. “I’m Soyou, if you need anything just tell me.”

“Anything?” Seohyun asked as she headed to where the girl was, taking the box from her and realized that the box had an expansive spell and actually had a small library inside.

“Unless you want your wands or something like that.” The other girl said with a smile. “I’m actually supposed to just give you your food… but I know how boring it can get around here.”

“Thank you.” Seohyun said with a big smile to the other girl, causing the latter to blush, she just scoffed and composed herself in seconds.

“I’ll leave this here… you’re going to be in this room for a long time anyway.”

And with that, Soyou left the room without looking back.

“Oh, did our Seohyun conquered the heart of our prison guard already?” Yuri said teasingly, causing Yoona to hit her with a pillow.

“Shut up, Seohyun’s mine only!”

 

 

“There’s no trace of them!” Exclaimed McGonagall as she paced back and forth in her office. “I should’ve gone with them! But now I have nine students missing!”

“They already checked the whole department of mysteries, there’s nothing there.” Lockwood said as he sat down calmly.

“How can you be so calm under the possibility of them never coming back?!” McGonagall exclaimed as she watched the teacher angrily. “I know you were never quite fond of them but that doesn’t justify wishing anyone a situation like this!”

“I never said I hated them,” He muttered. “I just have the impression that by the end of the winter break next week… they’ll be back.”

“But what if they don’t?”

“Then we’ll have to start looking for them.”


I'll update most probably on saturday or sunday, since I have tests the rest of the week (T.T)

I hope you liked it! The action's going to be a bit toned down for a few chapters before it comes back ;)

Comment, upvote and/or subscribe if you liked the chapter or the story for that matter :D

Until Next Time :3