A broken heart is not always a bad thing

Girls' Generation and the Attack on Muggleborns

Yoona bursted into the Hospital Wing with a knocked out Seohyun in her arms.

“Madame Pomfrey!” She exclaimed loudly, exalting the calm nurse that had been resting just seconds before she got here.

“Is this Miss Kwon again?” The old nurse said as she put on her glasses. “Oh, no, Miss Im, put Miss Seo in that bed please.”

Yoona nodded, her tears flowing freely as she slowly laid Seohyun’s still knocked out self on the bed.

“You stay over there, allow me to check Miss Seo before we jump into ruthless conclusions.” Madame Pomfrey said to Yoona calmly, obviously aware of Yoona’s sensible state, the latter just nodded and stood where the nurse told her, staring at her as she examined Seohyun’s body.

Hurried footsteps could be heard by the door and Yoona dared to tear her gaze away from Seohyun’s body for a second, only to see her seven friends standing there, heavy breaths could be heard from their running and she ran to them and threw her arms around the first person she could reach, who happened to be Jessica.

“Shhh, don’t worry, she’s going to be fine.” Jessica said soothingly as she watched Madame Pomfrey pull out her wand and point at Seohyun’s nose.

“Episky!” She exclaimed and Seohyun’s broken nose healed in a second.

“Girls.” Madame Pomfrey called out.

“Yes?” Taeyeon replied, standing in front of everyone, her hand grasping Tiffany’s strongly.

“She’s fine, she just broke her nose and bit her lip when she fell, she’s knocked down from the shock of the hits and from the fall, but I have the impression she was expecting this.” Madame Pomfrey said slowly, the girls looked at her with confused eyes and she motioned them to follow her.

She stopped in front of Seohyun and pulled out some sort of pillow.

“This was stuffed inside her uniform, of course she used a spell for it to not be noticed by others but was still able to protect her, she had one in the front and one in the back.” She stated matter-of-factly, “That’s why she only broke her nose. She’ll wake up in no time, I’ll leave you with her.”

The girls nodded as they looked at Seohyun’s unmoving body, completely confused as in why the girl would be ready for that.

“I have an incontrollable urge to shake her until she wakes up.” Hyoyeon said suddenly.

“Maybe she was just being careful; remember this was her first game.” Sunny pointed out.

“Yeah, we know how she is, always taking extra care of herself.” Tiffany continued, agreeing with Sunny. “She probably knew nothing about this.”

“I knew.” Came out from Seohyun along with a groan, she slowly opened her eyes and held her head. “Ugh, my head is killing me.”

“What do you mean you knew?” Taeyeon asked, Yoona let go of Jessica and helped Seohyun sit up since the younger one was struggling, they exchanged looks and Seohyun gave Yoona a small smile as a sign of gratitude, a clear of throat was heard and caused the younger two to break their gaze.

“I didn’t actually know, but I knew.” Seohyun said, making emphasis in the last two words.

“Yeah, because that makes a lot of sense.” Sooyoung said sarcastically.

“Just think about it.” Seohyun said as if it was the most logical thing in the world. “Who are the only ones, besides me, who have been attacked?”

“Yuri and Yoona.” Hyoyeon said, all of them furrowed their brows, trying to figure out what the younger one was trying to say.

“And what do the two of them have in common and that they also have in common with me?” Seohyun said.

“Well, many say you basically are triplets since you look like you’re the-” Hyoyeon had started saying all until she was interrupted by a gasp coming from Sunny.

“You’re all muggleborns.” She whispered and Seohyun nodded, the rest of them widened their eyes, it sort of made sense.

“Exactly, while I was meditating to calm my nerves down I realized that, so I figured I was next.” Seohyun said simply.

“And what are we supposed to do about it?” Yuri said. “It’s not like we’re going to stop our lives or something.”

“We need to find the culprit,” Sunny said firmly. “No one hurts my girls and gets away with it.”

“Your girls?” Sooyoung asked with an arched brow.

“Yes, well, at least Yoona’s elbow and Seohyun’s are mine.” Sunny said simply, her hair slowly turning back to its normal color, if it actually can be called normal, after finally being able to say Seohyun was okay. “Yuri is Jessica’s, I’m not one to mess with a princess’ property.”

“Wise decision.” Jessica said simply, hugging Yuri close.

“Hey!” Seohyun exclaimed, a blush appearing on her face. “This is no moment for you to be talking about your lately impending need to... grab my backside.”

“I was just saying, besides, you have a really nice , there’s nothing wrong with that.” Sunny said, her hair turning slightly pink out of embarrassment.

“Okay, let’s get back on topic.” Taeyeon said suddenly. “But before we do I’ll agree with Sunny, Seohyun has a nice not as nice as Fany’s but still nice.” There were some murmurs of agreement across the room and Seohyun couldn’t believe how she ended up being with such erted and easily distracted girls.

When they were finally going to aboard the topic, someone made his way inside of the Hospital Wing, holding some flowers and looking pretty nervous.

Yoona groaned as she spotted the familiar face she had learned to hate so badly lately, he was such a try hard.

“I’m so glad you’re okay.” Michael said as he approached them, Yoona frowned at him while Seohyun smiled at him.

“Thank you for your concern.” Seohyun said and the guy couldn’t help but blush.

“I… I brought you flowers, I picked them up on my way here.” He murmured, practically shoving the flowers in her face out of nervousness.

“I… they’re beautiful thank you.”

He suddenly smiled brightly at her, the blush still present but it seemed as if he had gained confidence in just a second.

“You know…” He started. “After what happened today… I realized that sometimes, things we don’t expect to happen… well, happen and we might miss big chances in life if we don’t take risks every now and then.” He took in a deep breath and Seohyun just stared with confused eyes at him. “So I wanted to tell you something very important.”

Seohyun just nodded, eagering him on so he could spill what he wanted to say.

“I like you immensely, Joohyun.” He said with courage although there was a perceptible quiver in his voice. “So I wanted to ask you out on a date, would you like to go to Madam Puddifoot's tea shop with me?”

To say Seohyun had turned pink was an understatement, red was a more proper word to describe it, her normally composed expression just revealed surprise and shock as if she had not seen it coming at all, her eyes wide open and shaped like an ‘o’.

“So…?” He asked impatiently, not really feeling any comfort by her obviously shocked but not happy expression.

“I...” She started. “I’m sorry, you’re incredibly nice and sweet but I’m not interested in you in that sense.” She said firmly and straight forwardly, yet it somehow managed to sound extremely gentle and calm.

“Oh…” He said, faltered expression on his features. “Can I… can I pursue you or do I have no chances at all?”

“Honestly… I’m interested in someone else, I’m not bothered by the idea of you pursuing me but all your efforts would be in vain and I don’t want to hurt you.” She replied honestly and he just nodded, he smiled softly at her.

“Well… thank you, I hope you are able to fully recover.” Michael said, looking everywhere but to where Seohyun was before he headed out way too quickly for anyone to be able to say anything.

“Ah… our little Joohyun has become a heart breaker.” Hyoyeon said teasingly, a smirk clear on her face.

“I didn’t do that on purpose at all.” Seohyun said with her blush still present. “I just told him the truth.”

“We know Seo, and it was better for you to brush him off since now instead of feeding his hopes and then letting them crash down.” Tiffany said as she smiled at the younger one.

“Thanks for the support, Tiffany.” Seohyun said with a faint.

“Now now, you told him you were interested in someone else…”Sooyoung said with a teasing smile etched across her features, all of them knew who it was, except for Yoona who was too oblivious to notice. “Spill.”

“I… I…” Seohyun stuttered, trying to find a way to escape but failing to do so.

“Time’s up ladies, please leave the room, you’ll see her tomorrow, she’ll need to rest!” Madame Pomfrey suddenly started, ushering them all out of the Hospital Wing.

They all headed out except for Yoona who stayed still next to Seohyun’s bed.

“I’m glad you’re safe and sound.” Yoona said as she brushed Seohyun’s hair away from her face. “Good night, I’ll be here tomorrow morning.” She then leaned in and placed a lingering kiss on the corner of Sehyun’s lips before she headed out of the room, leaving her blushed and confused.

 

As soon as all the girls were outside, they decided that everyone should leave for their respective dorms, although Taeyeon and Yuri offered to walk their girlfriends to their dorms, all until they were interrupted once again.

“Good evening, girls.” The voice of Professor McGonagall said. “How is Miss Seo feeling?”

“She’s feeling quite well, thank you.” Taeyeon replied quickly a frown on her features.

“That’s good.” She replied. “Miss Taeyeon Kim, let’s have a word, shall we?”

 Taeyeon just nodded dully to the professor before she turned her attention back to her girlfriend.

“See you tomorrow baby, sleep well, okay?” She said this and then pecked her girlfriend, Tiffany nodded before mouthing a ‘You too’ and the older of the two smiled at her and then followed Professor McGonagall to her office.

She didn’t know what to expect about this talk but she must admit she felt quite eager to know what else had the Headmaster leaned about their situation.


I'm sorry for uploading it late! It's just that my younger brother decided to be a little today and go out (he lied to where he went) got home four hours after he was supposed to comeback and didn't answer his phone, so of course my mom went mad during the time we couldn't contact him and well.. I couldn't concentrate in writing because my younger brother was "missing"(turned out he went to his girlfriend's house, like I said, little )

Sooo sorry, hope it was a nice update or sort of nice... well, I'm sure it because I couldn't stop thining about how stupid he was.. but well

Comment, upvote and subscribe if you liked it :D

Until Next Time :3

Bonus:

Who wouldn't want to touch the Seobooty? I mean, look at it, it's beauti I want to do it soooo bad, so I don't blame Sunny