We're bounded for life and death as well

Girls' Generation and the Attack on Muggleborns

“Girls…” Krystal’s voice could be heard from the door.

“Yes?” Taeyeon replied as she hugged Tiffany tighter, she wanted to act strong, act like she knew this was for the greater good…

But watching Tiffany in pain made all her walls crumble and made her want to stay there and hug her until all the tears went away.

But she couldn’t.

“Take this.” Krystal said as she handed her a tank top and some shorts. “We need to get to the room to start the process.”

Tiffany’s grip tightened incredibly around her and she couldn’t help but wince at the feel of Tiffany’s nails digging into her waist.

“Okay.” She took it and then started to try to separate herself from Tiffany.

“Tiffany.” A stern voice resounded from the door and Tiffany immediately separated herself from Taeyeon.

“Daddy!” She exclaimed and went to where her dad was, she looked up at him with hopeful eyes and said. “Daddy, please, stop them, don’t let them kill Tae!”

“Tiffany…” Her dad started. “It’s necessary, we wouldn’t be in this trouble in the first place if her kind could control themselves!”

“But dad!” Tiffany replied. “She hasn’t done anything wrong, she has even agreed to do it!”

“Shut up!” He yelled loudly, hand rose as if motioning a soon to be slap on Tiffany’s face. “As if dating a woman wasn’t horrible enough you had to choose a monster like her.

“She’s not a monster!” Tiffany yelled back, her dad moved his hand and was about to slap her so she closed tightly her eyes.

She waited for a slap that never came.

She slowly opened her eyes only to find Taeyeon right in front of her, a weird dark aura emanating from her as she held tightly Tiffany’s father hand.

Too tightly.

He twitched from the pain Taeyon’s grip caused on him but she didn’t let go.

“I already agreed Mister Hwang.” Taeyeon whispered; her voice husky and somber.

Mr. Hwang seemed mad, he was about to yell something else but Taeyeon tightened her grip impossibly stronger for a girl that size and he fell down to his knees as he yelped in pain.

“Now, if I have to die to protect my girls I will, I don’t mind… but dare you try to lay a finger on Tiffany and I swear I’ll come back from the dead and make you regret.” She muttered and then tightened her grip again, once again causing him to yelp. “Understood?”

He nodded lightly and she let go of him.

Tiffany placed a hand on her shoulder and the dark aura that surrounded her dissipated immediately, causing Taeyeon to go back to her previous self.

Now that Taeyeon’s true self had been revealed, it was easier to understand for the rest of the girls how that small girl was always so strong, so fierce and so reckless when she was mad, it was her Xana side revealing herself.

The girls weren’t scared, but rather, impressed by Taeyeon’s actions and words, always stepping up in order to protect those who she loved.

No matter how small she was.

“Uh…” Krystal started after a few seconds; Mr. Hwang still was kneeling on the floor, looking down at his hurt wrist while the rest just stayed in silence. “Let’s get going.”

Taeyeon nodded stiffly, she glared at Mr. Hwang one last time before she followed Krystal out of the room.

Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon followed them as well, it was going to be painful to watch.

But they wanted to be there for Taeyeon.

They walked slowly all the way down to an apparently small room at the end of the hall, but once they got in they realized it was anything but small and all of their parents where there.

“Now,” Started Sunny’s uncle. “We need to let you know, that your kind is bound to immortality, so what we need to do first is to start a torturing session so your beastly side will let go of your soul and we’ll be able to kill you.”

Taeyeon flinched, but nodded nonetheless.

“Why do I need to be in just tank top and shorts?” Taeyeon asked as she was led to the middle of the room and was now facing Sunny’s uncle, Sooyoung’s dad as well as Jessica’s and Hyoyeon’s.

They were going to be the ones in charge of killing her, she would’ve thought Tiffany’s dad would like to do it as well.

“Because once we start the torturing part, your body will start twitched and twisting, clothing tighter than that will eventually rip by the friction and brusque movements.

She grimaced; this was going to be hell.

She just hoped it would end soon.

Taeyeon took a deep breath and peeked over the parents’ shoulders, only to encounter the girls worried eyes, eyes immediately locking with Tiffany’s tearful ones.

“Ready?” Sooyoung’s father asked, Taeyeon nodded. “We’ll start in the count of three.”

Taeyeon closed her eyes for a second. “One!”

She opened them and met Tiffany’s once again. “Two!”

“I love you.” She mouthed to Tiffany who just covered as tears streamed again and she nodded, Taeyeon understood it meant me too.

“Three!” Yelled Sooyoung’s father and at the same time Sunny’s uncle yelled.

“Crucio!”

A piercing scream left Taeyeon as she fell down to the floor on her knees.

Her body convulsed for a few seconds, violently shaking and every muscle in her body was tense, she balled her fists tightly, her knuckled turning white.

After about thirty seconds of agonizing pain, the spell stopped.

She was breathing heavily and she peeked at Tiffany, her eyes were widened, fists balled and knuckles white as she was being stopped by Krystal from getting to where she was.

Once again their eyes met.

“I love you.” She muttered again, hoping it would somehow comfort her girl in some sense.

“You idiot! Stop saying it like it’s goodbye!” She heard her yell and she sent her a small smile before she yelled once again.

“Crucio!” Yelled Jessica’s father this time.

Taeyeon’s body twitched and twisted from side to side, heartrending screams leaving the petite body as every fiber of her being seemed to ache in the most horrible way possible.

Once again it stopped.

Sobs could be heard in the room as Taeyeon’s body ached in ways she could’ve never imagined it would hurt.

“Bloody hell…” She muttered as she tried to place herself in a sitting position.

She noticed her body was emanating a small blueish white glow.

“She’s letting go of her soul quite quickly.” She heard someone say, but her sight was getting blurry for the ridiculous amount of pain she felt, so she couldn’t tell who it was.

“She came ready to die, willingly.” She heard a female voice, she thought it was Krystal… but she couldn’t be sure. “Of course she’s letting go of her soul quickly.”

“Shut up, Krystal.” He heard a rough voice said. “Crucio!”

She just felt the scream leave her body, but she couldn’t listen to it anymore, she couldn’t see, her sight was clouded with pain, her mind was numbed with ache and her heart was burning because she’s hurting Tiffany by letting her watch this.

“Stop!” She heard someone yell.

And they did.

She opened her eyes quickly and the only thing she could she, for some reason, was Tiffany.

Nothing made sense to her, everything was just shadows, blurs, but Tiffany… she was clear to her sight, why was she kneeling down on the floor and a pink glow emanating from her?

The world slowly started to take form and she realized Tiffany’s father was yelling at Tiffany, they pink glow still emanating from Tiffany.

But then, she realized….

She was glowing in pink as well.

The rest of the parents were incredibly confused and she wondered if they just wanted to make her death even more agonizing.

“How could you Tiffany!” Her father yelled.

“I didn’t do it purposely!” She yelled back, “I didn’t know how it happened!”

“You should’ve at least told us!” He yelled one more time, Taeyeon saw his hand twitching and she knew what will happen in a matter of seconds.

The pink aura surrounding her turned darker and in less than a blink of an eye she was up and in front of Tiffany, standing defiantly in front of her father.

“Move out of the way, you beast!” He exclaimed, his hand now raised again.

“I told you…” Taeyeon said, breathing heavily in and out. “You touch her and I’ll make you regret it.”

The man huffed in annoyance before he went to the rest of the parents.

“We can’t kill her.” He said simply.

“Why?”

“Because veelas, chose life partners and once they do… they’re bounded to them for eternity.” He muttered. “When the other person falls out of love or they die… veelas… die out of sorrow.”

“Are you saying…?” Started Jessica’s father.

“Yes, Tiffany marked that girl as her life partner so if we kill her… Tiffany dies as well, that’s why they both started glowing in pink light, that’s the mark of a veela.”

Taeyeon’s eyes widened and she turned to look at Tiffany, eyes widened.

“Is that true?” Taeyeon asked with surprise in her voice.

Tiffany just nodded with a huge blush on her cheeks.

“I’m sorry if it’s creepy, I… I can’t control what the veela side of me does, it’s okay if you’re not ready to deci-” She was abruptly cut off as warm lips pressed softly against hers.

“I’m glad you think we’re meant to be together forever as well.” Taeyeon smiled at the girl before turning to where the adults where.

“So… if you’re not going to kill me… what are we going to do?”

“We don’t know…”

“I know.” Krystal intervened suddenly. “I’ll protect her, we should keep her close to us and protect her no matter what…”

“It’s too dangerous to keep her alive…” Someone replied.

“But okay think about this, we kill Taeyeon,” Krystal started. “But then the Jaejoong gets mad and kills the three girls, or when they die, what use would it be the fact that we have to key to immortality if we have no access to it? She’s our key, literally.”

“So you suggest we take care of her?”

“Yes.” Krystal said firmly. “I can’t stand here and watch as you kill two teenagers, because believe it or not, you kill Taeyeon… and you kill Tiffany.”

The parents just let out a sigh and nodded.

“Take them to their bedroom, give her something for the pain she’ll feel in her muscles.” Tiffany’s dad said with a greet on his teeth, he stepped out of the room and as soon as he did… arms were wrapped around Taeyeon’s neck and lips were passionately united, leaving both of them breathless.

After a few minutes of kissing, they parted and Taeyeon rested her forehead on Tiffany’s.

“Does that means that when you die, I’ll die as well?” Taeyeon murmured, “Cause I don’t think I’ll be able to live without you.” Tiffany felt a shiver down her spine as Taeyeon finished saying that.

“Not now, but… later I’ll teach how we can unite even further.” Tiffany whispered, about to take Taeyeon’s lips between hers once again.

“Could you please let her go for a second?” Hyoyeon said with folded arms from behind Tiffany. “We all want to hug her s well.”

And with that, Tiffany slightly separated from her girl and the other girls ran into Taeyeon’s arms, wrapping each other in warmth tightly.

They had gotten away with this one in a way that seemed to easy… would it always be like this?

 

 

Seohyun slowly opened her eyes, blinking rapidly as her eyes took some time in accustoming themselves to the low lightning of the room.

“Hello?” She murmured, not really understanding what was going on, who she was, and what was she doing here?

 “Seohyun? Are you awake?” She heard an all too familiar voice say and a beautiful face emerged from the darkness. “You’re alright thank god!” She exclaimed brightly before taking her face between her hands and kissing her deeply.

As if by magic, as soon as their lips united, memories from all the previous moments in her life seemed to suddenly appear behind her eyes.

“Yoona…” She thought as she tightened her grip on the girl that was kissing her just now.

She pulled her closer, suddenly thirsty for the intimacy of their relationship until someone cleared their throat.

“I’m aware that it’s more entertaining to shove each other’s tongues down your throats, but we’re on a situation that I’m not quite sure how we even got here, most probably dangerous and I’m girlfriend deprived so I would really appreciate if you didn’t do it.”

“Sorry.” Seohyun said as she let go of Yoona’s arms and went to Yuri’s.

“Where are we?” She said as she let go of the black pearl.

“We’re not sure, but we know something…”

“What is it?”

“We’re most probably in Korea.” Yoona said.

“No way.” Seohyun whispered…

“Yes way.” Another voice sounded in the room, revealing the man that Taeyeon had stood up against earlier in the death chamber.

“Since you’re awake, we’ll take you to a room.” He said coldly. “Don’t want our girls to get sick and hurts so quickly, huh?”

They didn’t know what to say.

“Imperius!” Three men yelled and they could feel the autonomy slowly disappear from her body, the men then led them from.

They led them to a small and very cozy room that had two beds on them.

“This room is magical.” He said firmly. “It cancels any type of magic you try to use while you’re in it…so don’t even try it.”

They looked around the room, it seemed… normal, too good.

“What are you going to do with us?” Seohyun asked, looking defiantly at the man that was still in the room.

“Today? Nothing, tomorrow? Nothing still.” He said with a diabolical smirk. “But soon and you’ll see.”

“Why not just tell us what are you going to do to us and when?” Seohyun asked.

“Because uncertainty and lack of knowledge, are the worst you can put someone like you under.” And with that he stepped out of the room and closer the door.

Yuri went to the handle and realized it was magically locked.

“We’re screwed aren’t we?” Yoona asked as she clenched Seohyun’s arm.

“Pretty much.”


Now, I know it wasn't long like you thought it would've been... but it's because... I'm updating today later as well! (sorry if the last parts don't make sense its almost 3 am over here)

So, along today or maybe tomorrow I'll update again, that's why it was so short :3

Hope you like it

Comment, upvote and subscribe if you do

Until Next Time :D