Is this enough of a plot twist?

Girls' Generation and the Attack on Muggleborns

“Well why thank you for your willingness.” The man said as he grabbed to prophecy.

Taeyeon just glared at him in return.

Tiffany was harshly taken to where the rest of the girls where, wand still pointed to .

“I don’t know why I didn’t see it coming, you know,” The man said as he admired the crystal ball. “For a monster like you to fall in love with a filthy creature like her.” He said as he disgustingly looked at Tiffany.

“She’s not filthy, you !” Taeyeon yelled, anger filling her. “And I’m not a monster!”

“Yes you are, you stupid Xana!” The man yelled as he slapped her strongly, so strongly she fell to the ground.

“You said you were letting them go!” Taeyeon exclaimed, a weird scary aura emanating from her as she stood up, she ignored his last comment, anger rising inside her as she saw a wizard run a hand up her girlfriend's arm in a erted way.

“And you believed me?” The man said as he laughed. “It’s obvious you’re still a kid.”

He pointed his wand at her and she quickly got her own out.

“It would be so easy…to just kill you…” The man said as a green spark appeared on the tip of his wand.

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany yelled, scared of what could happen to her.

The man and Taeyeon stood firmly one in front of the other, Taeyeon’s hand that was holding onto her wand was shaking but she stood her ground.

They were about to start throwing spells at each other when suddenly Krystal, Jessica’s cat, appeared into the scene and stood in front of Taeyeon firmly.

“So we meet again…” The man said with a weird smirk, Taeyeon was pretty confused, her eyes widening at the scene in front of her.

“Indeed we do…” Krystal muttered as she morphed herself into a human form, revealing a very tall and beautiful girl.

The girls just stared completely astonished at the scene in front of them.

“So weird to see you here, eager to fight, all alone.” The man said, his wand creeping closer to her.

“You don’t scare me,” She said confidently, a cocky smirk on her face. “Think I don’t know what this kid did to you.” She said as she pointed at Taeyeon, the latter just frowned, not really knowing what she was referring to. “Plus, they’re coming.”

“Shut up!” He yelled, he threw the wand to the floor and it dispersed as Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder, Krystal quickly hugged Taeyeon close, not wanting to allow them to take her with them.

Taeyeon just shut her eyes tightly, not really wanting to see what was going on around her.

She just couldn’t process it anymore, just that morning she had been calmly snogging with her girlfriend and now all this madness was going on.

She just wanted it to stop.

“No!” A loud cry was heard, she opened her eyes and realized she was in the middle of the room, all alone.

She blinked a few times and she was able to spot Tiffany, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Jessica.

The latter looking absolutely distressed.

“Jessica, calm down!” Exclaimed Krystal.

“I won’t calm down! You can’t bloody tell me to calm down!” She yelled, tears building up on her eyes.

“Well you must! Because you crying, yelling and throwing a tantrum won’t bring them back!”

“Back?” Taeyeon asked, approaching them slowly.

“They took them away!” Jessica said with teary eyes and strangled voice.

“Let’s go.” A manly voice said from the background.

“Dad?” Jessica asked, wiping her tears quickly.

“Yes, dad.” The man said as he was closely followed by other four parents. “Everyone, grab your own kid, we’re going to our base in South Korea, Krystal, you take…” He looked at Taeyeon in disgust. “This one.”

“Dad, don’t talk about Taeyeon that way.” Jessica said, sniffing could still be heard from her as her dad stepped closer to her and took her hand.

“You’ll soon understand why.” He muttered, glaring slightly at Taeyeon who felt so little under the glares of all men in the room. “And please stop crying, it’s embarrassing.”

Jessica along with his father suddenly apparated out of the room.

“Dad, I haven’t seen you in so long.” Tiffany said, surprised as his dad stood next to her and held her hand.

“I know.” He replied coldly. “Why her, though?” He muttered while side glancing Taeyeon, before he left the place.

The other three left with their parents as well, leaving poor Taeyeon behind with Krystal, completely confused by the cold behaviour of the parents towards her.

“Did I do something wrong?” Taeyeon whispered as she took Krystal’s hand.

“Not really,” The girl replied apologetically. “But they feel as if you did.”

“Why?” Taeyeon muttered, Krystal just grimaced and tightened her hold on Taeyeon, finally apparating out of the room.

“Where are we?” Taeyeon asked as they entered what looked like a military basement, like those she had seen in the muggle movies.

“This is a safe place where we are keeping the rest of the girls under protection.” Krystal replied, but there was something off about the way they said it.

“The rest of the girls?” Taeyeon asked, aware of the fact that it sounded as if they were excluding her.

Krystal sighed. “Yes.”

They stayed silent as Taeyeon processed what she had heard, Krystal closed her eyes and took a deep breath, leading Taeyeon to where the rest of the girls were.

“Just do your freaking job.” She muttered as Taeyeon approached the other girls, Tiffany enveloping her in a loving hug as soon as she got in.

“Take them to the back.” Tiffany’s father said. “We have to decide whether to do it now or do it later.”

“Isn’t it… a little too soon?” Krystal said, glancing at Taeyeon who once again was confused as in why all the eyes were fixed upon her.

“Just do your job.” Said Sooyoung’s dad this time. “They already have them, we can’t risk wasting too much time.”

“Yes, sir.” Krystal replied but bit her tongue after that.

She hated being used. In general, she hated her job.

Why make her follow 9 girls for seven years disguised as a cat and get emotionally attached to them if she was going to be there when they give them the bad news later?

She motioned the girls, Jessica still sniffing and wiping her tears as they did, to a big room in the back.

She decided she’d warn them, the way the elders said it was too cold.

“You girls didn’t finish listening to the prophecy.” Krystal said as she led the perplexed girls to a huge room that had three beds. “You’ll have to share beds while we find the other girls.”

“What didn’t we hear?” Taeyeon said, since she was the only one in there who had listened to it. “And why did he keep calling me a monster? Why is everyone treating me like trash here?”

Krystal sighed.

“Sit down.” Taeyeon and the rest of the girls sat on the beds, looking confusedly at the older girl that looked seemingly distressed.

“So… Taeyeon,” She took a deep breath. “Look, Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun aren’t  really muggleborns.”

They all frowned; it seemed as if she was avoiding the topic.

“I’ll get there in a minute, okay? You need to understand this first.” Krystal said as she was picking on the cuticule of her nails. “They are containers, they are regular muggle babies that happened to have the luck that we chose them to deposit the greatest magical power in the world…inside of them.”

The girls frowned, what was going on?

“They are containers to the key to immortality.” Krystal said and all the girls audibly gasped. “Yeah, and immortality is something that has been searched by basically every evil wizard or witch through history, so of course bad people are after them.”

The girls nodded, fear running through them as in what could they be doing to them right now, to extract that power from them.

“So, taking the power out of them is quite a complicated process, they need a special kind of magical creature that is able to steal the magic away from a wizard.” Krystal said carefully. “And there is only one left in the world.”

She took a deep breath.

“Taeyeon, you aren’t a witch.” She said while looking down at her feet. “You are that creature, you’re a Xana.” Taeyeon widened her eyes while pointing at herself and Krystal nodded. “A Xana is not able to take care of their own babies, so they steal or kill other babies and replace them with their own so they can be taken care of. Your mother killed the real Kim Taeyeon and replaced her with you, she was killed shortly after and by the way because ‘your father’ turned out to be an evil wizard, and the magic you possess… was stolen away from the father of the baby you replaced.”

Taeyeon lost the colour in her face.

She was a monster.

A bloody monster.

“But you… you are unique.” Krystal said. “You don’t have the capabilities a normal Xana would have, because it seemed that when you stole that man’s magic… he thought you were his kid… so you stole the strongest magic in him.”

“Love.” Sunny whispered.

“Precisely.” Krystal continued. “So… the man you faced earlier… was the man you stole the love out of him, you stole his magic, you replaced his real daughter… so of course he is filled with hatred, he was already an evil wizard seeking inmortality, but he grew a ridiculous amount of hatred towards you.” Taeyeon felt fresh tears appear on her face… she was… she was a monster… she felt Tiffany’s hand on her shoulder and a very special warmth started spreading in her body…. She could feel the love radiating through Tiffany, yet it wasn’t comforting enough right now. “But you were given the ability to love, it seems.”

Taeyeon was shocked by the information, but she realized there was something Krystal hadn’t answered yet.

“So what didn’t we hear about the prophecy?” Taeyeon asked, having a bad feeling about it.

“Taeyeon…” Krystal whispered, her eyes gleaming with fresh tears. “Taeyeon I know you since you were eleven, yes I was in my cat form yet I saw it all in you, you’re not bad, you’re a very beautiful person and I have learned to love you so-” Krystal stopped herself there, she had to prepare herself for what she was about to say. “I’m sorry,” She said but it came out choked. “I don’t have the heart to say this to you.”

“But I do.” Came a voice from the door, a strict man entered the room.

“Uncle-“ Sunny started but was interrupted.

“Don’t talk Soonkyu, I need to get this done right now or else it’ll be too late.” He said as he walked into the room fiercely and looked at Taeyeon straight in the eye.

“What’s gonna happen to me?” Taeyeon whispered.

“We have to kill you so the other three girls are safe.” He whispered coldly. “So the key to immortality will live preserved in them.”

Taeyeon just felt her whole world slow down, she heard the complains of the girls, she felt Tiffany tightening her hold on her shoulder.

She noticed them standing protectively in front of her.

“There must be something else!” Yelled Hyoyeon.

“There isn’t.” Replied simply Sunny’s uncle, he looked at his niece and said. “Now SoonKyu, cover that hair of yours, I feel so ashamed whenever I look at your disgusting metamorphmagus form, if only your father had chosen a witch fom a good family as a partner this wouldn't have happened.” Sooyoung glared at him as he made his way out of the room but he stopped in the door. “Krystal, hand Taeyeon a tank top and shorts, then take her down to the room.”

“What room?” Tiffany whispered, her voice clearly choked with tears.

“The room where we shall proceed with her elimination.” He replied coldly. “Her kind are naturally bound to immortality, so there are procedures that must be done in order for it to be successful.” And with that said, he left the room.

“No!” Tiffany suddenly screamed. “No! They’re not doing this! No!”

“Tiffany…” Taeyeon whispered.

“They can’t! No! No!” She was yelling, trashing around as Taeyeon tried to stop it.

“Tiffany!” Taeyeon yelled. “You’re the one supposed to lead them…”

“No! No! No! You’re our leader! We need you!” Tiffany yelled, tears falling hopelessly.

“I’m not the one that they referred in the prophecy as the leader… I’m the monster, you’re the one who’ll lead them all.”

“But Tae-” Tiffany was interrupted by a passionate, breath taking yet short kiss on the lips.

“Tiffany, you have to be strong for them.” Taeyeon said, tears streaming down her own eyes, forehead pressed against Tiffany's own.

Tiffany’s tears fell down harder.

“Let’s give them some space.” Krystal said to the girls, ushering them out of the room. “You’ll have your moment with Taeyeon, but they need this.”

The girls nodded and were led out of the room by Krystal.

“I love you, Taeyeon.” Tiffany said as she clenched her fists on the collar of Taeyeon’s shirt. “Don’t do this to me, please.” Her voice so strained Taeyeon felt like crying.

“I love you too Tiffany.” Taeyeon murmured as she caressed Tiffany’s cheeks. “But I represent a potential danger to the girls, to the world.”

“You’re no potential danger to me!” Tiffany shut her eyes tightly, drowning in the feeling of Taeyeon’s hands against her skin. "You love me and I love you, there's no potential danger in that!"

“I will be if they use me, and of course our love isn't dangerous, love is beautiful.” Taeyeon replied simply, Tiffany opened her eyes and she met Taeyeon’s.

They stared deeply into each other’s eyes before they pulled each other close and crashed their lips against one another.

They wanted to grasp that moment, make it last forever, cause it was probably going to be their last moment together.

Tiffany started crying harder and Taeyeon could feel the saltiness of Tiffany’s tears so intensely in she broke away, only able to hug Tiffany closer to her body, trying to provide her whatever comfort she’d be able to lend her girlfriend.

The slightly taller girl buried her face in Taeyeon’s neck and planted a soft kiss there.

The kiss somehow burned Taeyeon’s skin, but it burned in a good way, it somehow felt calming but it also made her feel loved, it made her feel as if she was Tiffany’s and she wasn’t sure why. But she loved it.

So they stayed that way just a little longer, waiting for Krystal to enter the room and rush Taeyeon to her final breath.


For those who told me my storyline was predictable, YOU HAD NO IDEA WHAT I HAD HIDDEN UNDER MY SLEEVE hahaha

Hope you liked the chapter and I'll be honest with you guys, I don't know when I'll update next, so I'm going to be completely real and admit I'll pull a Beyonce on you guys and suddenly post it throughout the week, no idea which day it would be :D

So yeah, be patient, if you are curious about something, you can ask me, I'll try to answer, not too much or I'll completely spoil you...Also I googled what a Xana was and changed some stuff about them since there was not much info but enough for me to play around and I'll change it even more SO BEWARE

(Sorry to my brazilian readers since apparently Xana means vagine over there haha)

Hope you liked the chapter, I enjoyed writing it even if it took me long to actually sit down and do it xD

Upvote, subscribe and comment please if you enjoyed the chapter or the story on that matter :)

Until Next Time :3