TEASER

Girls' Generation and the Attack on Muggleborns

Have I ever told you guys I at updating? I'm sorry for not updating today... but... it's been madness, these past few day... I'll try to update among the first half of the week, I'm pretty positive about doing it since I'll have (basically nothing, but still more than these past weeks) some free time, so I'll try my best :D

So I'll update this teaser, it's just a TEASER, so it's meant to be really short...sorry xD


“Well why thank you for your willingness.” The man said as he grabbed to prophecy.

Taeyeon just glared at him in return.

Tiffany was harshly taken to where the rest of the girls where, wand still pointed to .

“I don’t know why I didn’t see it coming, you know,” The man said as he admired the crystal ball. “For a monster like you to fall in love with a filthy creature like her.” He said as he disgustingly looked at Tiffany.

“She’s not filthy, you !” Taeyeon yelled, anger filling her. “And I’m not a monster!”

“Yes you are, you stupid Xana!” The man yelled as he slapped her strongly, so strongly she fell to the ground.

“You said you were letting them go!” Taeyeon exclaimed, a weird scary aura emanating from her as she stood up, she ignored his last comment, anger rising inside her as she saw a wizard run a hand up her girlfriend's arm in a erted way.

“And you believed me?” The man said as he laughed. “It’s obvious you’re still a kid.”

He pointed his wand at her and she quickly got her own out.

“It would be so easy…to just kill you…” The man said as a green spark appeared on the tip of his wand.

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany yelled, scared of what could happen to her.

The man and Taeyeon stood firmly one in front of the other, Taeyeon’s hand that was holding onto her wand was shaking but she stood her ground.

They were about to start throwing spells at each other when suddenly Krystal, Jessica’s cat, appeared into the scene and stood in front of Taeyeon firmly.

“So we meet again…” The man said with a weird smirk, Taeyeon was pretty confused, her eyes widening at the scene in front of her.

“Indeed we do…” Krystal muttered as she morphed herself into a human form, revealing a very tall and beautiful girl.


Once again I am truly sorry for my lack of updates and I want to officially say this, I'm putting "Rebel Love" in Hiatus...not because I can't find time to update it but because I really need to think what I'm going to do with the story since I didn't plan it well enough and also... I have been wanting to write something different when it comes to writing... I've been wanting to write a SeoTae Rated M story and I actually have lots of ideas... but I really want to know if anyone would read it (especially since my stories are always YoonHyun, but SeoTae are my second otp by barely nothing so I want to write about it haha)

so... if you could answer in this poll I'd be very thankful

Wait for the update patiently!

Until Next Time :D