Missed me? Teaser

Girls' Generation and the Attack on Muggleborns

Now, I know I said I was gonna pull a Beyoncé on you (I'm sorry for not posting in nearly a month, but I was in the middle of exams and I've slept so little in the past few weeks I find it ridiculous) but I realized I shouldn't be that cruel (or maybe it's being more cruel, not sure) so I'm currently writing the new update, it should be done in a few hours or by tomorrow, both being true since it's 11 pm... haha

So, what I wanted to do was to give you a small sneek peak of what's coming in a small while, please be patient for a few more hours, thank you for not spamming me with requests to update, here's the teaser IT'S NOT LONG BUT DON'T HATE ME


“Girls…” Krystal’s voice could be heard from the door.

“Yes?” Taeyeon replied as she hugged Tiffany tighter, she wanted to act strong, act like she knew this was for the greater good…

But watching Tiffany in pain made all her walls crumble and made her want to stay there and hug her until all the tears went away.

But she couldn’t.

“Take this.” Krystal said as she handed her a tank top and some shorts. “We need to get to the room to start the process.”

Tiffany’s grip tightened incredibly around her and she couldn’t help but wince at the feel of Tiffany’s nails digging into her waist.

“Okay.” She took it and then started to try to separate herself from Tiffany.

“Tiffany.” A stern voice resounded from the door and Tiffany immediately separated herself from Taeyeon.

“Daddy!” She exclaimed and went to where her dad was, she looked up at him with hopeful eyes and said. “Daddy, please, stop them, don’t let them kill Tae!”

“Tiffany…” Her dad started. “It’s necessary, we wouldn’t be in this trouble in the first place if her kind could control themselves!”

“But dad!” Tiffany replied. “She hasn’t done anything wrong, she has even agreed to do it!”

“Shut up!” He yelled loudly, hand rose as if motioning a soon to be slap on Tiffany’s face. “As if dating a woman wasn’t horrible enough you had to choose a monster like her.

“She’s not a monster!” Tiffany yelled back, her dad moved his hand and was about to slap her so she closed tightly her eyes.

She waited for a slap that never came.

She slowly opened her eyes only to find Taeyeon right in front of her, a weird dark aura emanating from her as she held tightly Tiffany’s father hand.

Too tightly.

He twitched from the pain Taeyon’s grip caused on him but she didn’t let go.

“I already agreed Mister Hwang.” Taeyeon whispered; her voice husky and somber.

Mr. Hwang seemed mad, he was about to yell something else but Taeyeon tightened her grip impossibly stronger for a girl that size and he fell down to his knees as he yelped in pain.

“Now, if I have to die to protect my girls I will, I don’t mind… but dare you try to lay a finger on Tiffany and I swear I’ll come back from the dead and make you regret it.” She muttered and then tightened her grip again, once again causing him to yelp. “Understood?”

He nodded lightly and she let go of him.

Tiffany placed a hand on her shoulder and the dark aura that surrounded her dissipated immediately, causing Taeyeon to go back to her previous self.

Now that Taeyeon’s true kind had been revealed, it was easier to understand for the rest of the girls how that small girl was always so strong, so fierce and so reckless when she was mad, it was her Xana side revealing herself.

The girls weren’t scared, but rather, impressed by Taeyeon’s actions and words, always stepping up in order to protect those who she loved.

No matter how small she was.

“Uh…” Krystal started after a few seconds; Mr. Hwang still was kneeling on the floor, looking down at his hurt wrist while the rest just stayed in silence. “Let’s get going.”

Taeyeon nodded stiffly, she glared at Mr. Hwang one last time before she followed Krystal out of the room.

Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon followed them as well, it was going to be painful to watch.

But they wanted to be there for Taeyeon.


 Like I said, don't hate me... and be patient for a few more hours, I'll make sure it's a damn long chapter to pay back for my absence

See you soon! ;)