007

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

On the next day you called your best friend as soon as you finished getting ready. You said that you wanted to go on a trip to distract yourself. You also told her about the incident with the teacup the day before. Hana immediately said yes to your offer. You smiled and hung up the phone.

While waiting for Hana to get ready too, you cooked some eggs with bacon and ate them infront of the tv.

About an hour later, the door bell rang. You got up and ran to the door happily to greet Hana.

"Woah~ You're looking so good" You laughed at her while she was making a cute pose.

"Shall we go now?" Hana smiled at you cheerfully.

"Yes~ I just want to say goodbye to my mum~"

"Okay, I'll wait here~"

You rushed into the kitchen and back hugged your mother. "I'll go now~"

She tried to look at you and smiled. "Okay~ Have fun~ And don't come home too late"

You gave her a last kiss on her cheek before rushing to Hana again.

You walked together to the nearest bus station to get to your favorite beautician.

This day is going to be awesome!

You wanted the beautician to make your nails and a beautiful and professional make-up before going shopping.

You smiled at the thought of it while you were already sitting in the bus.

 

A few minutes later the bus stopped. You got up and walked out of it together with Hana. You looked around and smiled seeing so many different shops. You loved going shopping and doing other stuff with your best friend in the city.

"Oh my- Hurry up! We don't have much time left!" Hana looked at her mobile and pulled you with her because you still had to walk a little to get to the beautician.

After you finally reached it, Hana looked at her mobile again. "Yes! We're not too late" You both laughed a little.

"I'm still happy that we got an appintment this short" You said.

"Yeah, but remember, she's a friend of us, that's why" Hana laughed again.

You didn't have to wait long until they called the both of you in.

"Hey~" Yireon, the beautician, greeted you lovingly with a warm hug. You followed her and took a seat smiling brightly.

"So you want me to get your nails and make-up done?" She asked. You nodded and she started without hesitation. Hana was waiting all the time until it was her turn.

After the both of you were done, you thanked Yireon and went out again.

"Then let's go shopping now~" Hana said with a bright smile, you just nodded happily.

 

"Hana...I had a really weird dream last night..."

Hana looked at you curious.

"There was a boy laying on a field and he was covered with blood and scars all over his body. At first I thought he was dead, but then I noticed a tear rolling down his cheek so he couldn't be dead. And there was another man standing far away from us and he was looking at us, although his back was turned to our direction. This man looked really scary and frightening with his dark clothes and stuff.. I knelt down next to the boy and looked at him. He was really familiar to me, but I don't know who it was... As I touched his cheek carefully, he flinched..."

"Okay...That's really weird! And I really want to know what happened to him...Who could this boy be? Maybe..Jimin?"

You looked at her. "I don't really know...It could be possible that it was him. And I want to know why I dreamed this and what it means!"

"Me too..." Hana looked at you deep in thoughts.

You both continued walking while talking about your dream until you reached the first big shopping center. With that, all of your thoughts faded away and your smile became wider and wider.

You went in and stared at the many different clothes infront of you. Hana was walking right next to you while you were already choosing some clothes for her to try on.

 

You spent the rest of the day with your best friend in the city, going shopping, eating ice cream or just chilling somewhere. You were so happy about it that you gave Hana a big hug. "Thanks for making this day so beautiful~" You smiled at her.

"I didn't do anything" She laughed and smiled back. "...Shall we go to the cinema?" Hanas eyes were sparkling.

"Hmm..Can we go tomorrow? I'm already tired..." You looked at her with puppy eyes and got a happy nod as an answer. "Sure~ Then let's go home now~"

You  walked back to the bus station. While you were talking with Hana about which movie you're going to watch on the next day, you received a text message. You stared at the screen and your eyebrows met.

It was one of your classmates. You opened the message slowly and read through the text.

'Is it true that you saw Jimin crying?! Like..seriously? I can't believe it~ Woahh~'

You almost dropped your mobile while reading as you noticed Hana staring at the screen shocked.

Oh no...

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________

A/N; I'M SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME AGES TO WRITE THIS! AND I'M REALLY SORRY FOR ITS BORINGNESS AND FOR THE FACT THAT THERE ARE BARELY JIMIN MOMENTS! Q_Q ....I acutally didn't want to write this chapter, because it's so boring...one reason why it took me that long^^' But I had to write this, because it would be way too fast if I would skip the week-end...so...the next chapter will be a little boring, too^^' hahahaa^^' I'M SORRY GUYS! But I hope you still like it! XD Please comment, subscribe and upvote if you want to :3 I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND I'M REALLY HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS ARE ACTUALLY READING THE I'M WRITING HAHA~ THANK YOU~