012

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

You still were on your way back home as a group of guys walked up to you. These guys seemed quite familiar to you but you first couldn't recognize them until they were standing right in front of you.

You looked at them one by one with a mixed expression.

"You know Jimin, don't ya?"

You nodded slowly asking yourself why they were talking to you. Well, it was a great chance for you to ask them some things about Jimin.

"What do you have to do with him?" The guy asked.

What?

After a short silence in shock you answered slowly. "I actually...wanted to ask the same"

All of a sudden, almost all of them began to laugh.

What the- Why are they laughing? There was nothing funny about it!

"What we have to do with him? You don't know?" The guy looked around before looking at you again while coming closer. You automatically took a little step back. "Let's just say...we were quite important for him"

"...What?" Your eyebrows met "What do you mean with that?"

You couldn't really stand the way he was talking to you and you'd rather just walk away but you had to know what he meant.

"We had been friends a few years ago...like...best friends...but that has changed"

"Why? What has happened?" Your eyes widened a little causing the guy to smirk.

"Why do you wanna know that? Are you interested in him?" He asked with a provoking smile.

"What?! No! I just wanted to know what you guys have to do with him! ...Because I saw you during school"

Why am I telling them all of this?!

"Really? Well, then you have to ask him, not us... We won't tell you any of it"

"But he won't tell me either..." You whispered noticing him smiling.

"That could be right but...I'm still wondering why you wanna know that...You shouldn't care about other persons life..." He stared straight into your eyes and came even closer. Suddenly he grabbed your chin. "It's better for you if you don't care about his life"

"Let her go!"

You immediately turned around while this guy in front of you pulled his hand back in shock.

"Jimin?!" You looked at him in disbelief but he was avoiding you and stared at these guys. You felt your heartbeat becoming faster.

"What the hell are you doing here?! Trying to rescue your princess or what?" Another guy of the group laughed.

Princess?! Rescue?! What the hell?!

Jimin still didn't look at you.

"Just leave her alone and off" He walked closer to where you were standing until you could feel his anger rising.

"And why should we? We have the same right to be here just like you" The guy in front of you scoffed at Jimin.

What the hell is going on here?!

"Namjoon...Let's just go..." Another guy grabbed the shoulder of the guy in front of you.

So his name is Namjoon?

Namjoon looked back at him before looking at Jimin again who was still busy glaring at them.

"Okay...We're going...But don't think that this was the last time we're showing up." With that, the whole group turned around and walked off leaving you alone with Jimin.

You were afraid of turning your head to him as these guys were completely gone. You didn't want to know what was going to happen now.

Suddenly, you heard Jimin scoffing next to you causing you to automatically turn your head to look at him. He looked back at you and his expression changed immediately.

...

You wanted to say something but you were too afraid, you couldn't do it.

"Aish..you're just..." Jimin shook his head, still staring at you. "What have I told you?"

You couldn't read his mixed expression but you knew you couldn't make any mistakes at that moment.

"Don't tell me you forgot!" Jimin came a little closer to you.

"No I didn't..." You lowered your head.

"And what the were you doing here then?!" He raised his voice.

"I..." You paused trying to think of what to say "I saw you with them in school and just wanted to know what exactly was happening and what...they have to do with you.." You didn't manage to look into his eyes so you kept on looking at the ground.

"And? Did they tell you something?"

What's with the look on his face?

His expression wasn't like before, you didn't really know how to describe it. It still was a mix of anger and hatred but there also was a little bit of playfulness and sarcasm which scared the hell out of you.

You slowly shook your head, still trying to avoid his gaze.

He scoffed again. "Just stop it already. If you wanna know something about me, you have to ask me and not some other faced guys" He spitted out the last two words and clenched his fists a little.

So he really doesn't like them... They were best friends before... What has happened?

"But you won't tell me anything..." You whispered.

"Right" He laughed a little "But that's your fault"

"I just wanted to know why you're like this..."

"...What?" His facial expression changed rapidly and his eyebrows met after hearing what you've just said.

"I wanna know why you act like this..." You looked up at him and regretted it immediately.

"Why?" He simply asked.

"What why?" You didn't understand it.

"Why do you wanna know that stupid!" He raised his voice again making you sound like an idiot. Well, you actually just became an idiot by saying this.

"I just wanted to know..."

"To tell everyone?!" Jimin exploded angrily.

"What? Noo! I don't wanna tell anyone!"

Great, now he hates me again... huh, as if he had stopped hating me before...gosh stop being so stupid!

Jimin raised his eyebrows. "I was being nice here but you had to piss me off again right?!"

"I didn't mean to.." You made your voice sound guilty but he didn't care at all.

"Yeah sure.." He was about to leave and already turned around as Hana suddenly showed up.

"Hana? What are you doing here?" You asked shocked.

"I wanted to ask you the same. And what is going on between the both of you?"

You noticed Jimin sending death glares to you remembering you to not say anything.

"Nothing..." You simply said already feeling bad.

It was visible that Hana didn't believe you but Jimin disctracted her with walking away still pissed.

Hana walked up to you as soon as you couldn't see Jimin anymore. "Now tell me what happened!" Hana urged.

"I'm sorry Hana..."

"Sorry for what?"

"I can't tell you what happened" Your voice became more quiet with every sentence you let out.

"Why? I'm your best friend! You can tell me everything, you know that! Did he threaten you or something? You know...we never had secrets..."

You could hear the sorrow in her voice what made it even harder to not tell her. But you just couldn't do it. You knew that Hana wouldn't tell anyone but you couldn't be sure that you both were alone. And even if you were in your room with her, you couldn't tell her. Jimin would kill you if you'd to that, you promised to not tell anyone and you didn't want him to hate you anymore. Even if you wouldn't tell Jimin and Hana wouldn't do it either, he'd find out no matter what. You couldn't make him hate you even more than he was already doing, you wanted it to stop. But for this, you had to hurt your best friend. You had to make this decision, either to make your best friend feel hurt or to make Jimin hate you even more. You had to listen to your heart. But your heart was in a complete mess these days so you just didn't know what was right.

"It's always better to talk about your problems, you know?"

"I just can't tell you...I'm sorry..."

So Jimin won. You didn't dare to look up at Hana, it would rip your heart into pieces.

What is wrong with me? What am I doing here?

Hana nodded slowly. "It's okay~ I understand that"

Hearing her cracking voice, you knew that she was lying to you.

"I'm really sorry..." You didn't want her to be hurt by you but you also didn't want Jimin to hate you.

"No it's really okay~" Hana faked a smile and hugged you shortly. "But I have to go now~ Bye~"

With that, she turned around immediately and walked further away from you.

You watched her walk away and raised your hand to wave at her slowly although you knew that she wouldn't see it.

"Stupid you..." You sighed and made your way back home with a lowered head.

"I'm sorry Hana...I really am.... Hopefully she'll forgive me.." You talked to yourself with a quiet voice while taking out your phone. It was 6pm.

I hope my mum isn't too worried...

You sped up your pace to reach your home as soon as possible. With every step you took, your heart hurt a little more. You just couldn't do this anymore. You wanted your happy life back.

Why is this happening to me?

You wished that Jimin never switched classes or better, never walked into your life. It hurt to think about him, even his simple name made your heart burn. You had no idea what was happening to you but you didn't want it to happen. You sincerely wished to fall asleep and never wake up again. You couldn't handle it anymore. You felt your eyes getting wet and it was hard to hold back your tears. Your sight was getting blurry and you felt dizzy so you leaned against a wall and knelt down. As soon as your knees touched the ground your tears fell down. You burried your face in your hands and let it all out. You always wanted to make everyone happy and it hurt realizing that it was impossible. You let your tears fall down and as if the weather was feeling the same, it started to rain.

 

 

 

______________________________

A/N: I'm baaaaaaack~! MY BELATED 100+ SUBSCRIBER SPECIAL YAAAAAAAY~ Sorry, it took me a while to write it, because of the stress I had in school and with making christmas presents >.< BUT HERE IT IS~! Hope you like it guyzzzzzzzz :3 And by the way..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG~ I LOVE YOU! PLEASE STAY HEALTHY AND LIVE YOUR LIFE! ...And yeah...I know it's kinda late now because of the time difference but who caaaaares! XD Don't forget to upvote, subscribe and to leave a comment! :3

Oh and please check out my new KaiSoo oneshot! :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/876863/this-couldn-t-be-coincidence-fluff-jongin-kyungsoo-kaisoo

LOVE YOU GUYYYYYS~ SEE YA'LL IN THE NEXT CHAPPYYYYY~! ♥