043

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

Jimin's POV

 

I woke up to the bright lightning of the sun. Turning my head to the left, I saw her still sleeping next to me with her arms carefully wrapped around my scarred belly.

She looked so peaceful with her eyes closed. Her skin was clean and soft what made it even harder for me to not touch her beautiful sleeping face. For me, she seemed like an angel and it was the most wonderful thing to wake up with this creature lying next to me.

 

I kept watching her for a few minutes until my gaze wandered to the clock on her nightstand.

She does have an alarm clock, doesn't she? It's already late. Should I wake her up?

I glanced back at her one last time until I made my decision.

“____”, I carefully called out her name. How do I do this? It was my first time waking someone up, I had no idea what was the best thing to do in this situation. I only remembered my mother waking me up sometimes, though these memories were kinda blurry. She had always shaken me carefully
while repeating my name. I should try that.

So I slowly straightened up my upper body and grabbed her petite shoulders. As soon as I touched her, this strange warmth I always felt when I was around her crept up in my chest area. Was this called love?

I tried to ignore this unfamiliar feeling and started to shake her carefully. “Wake up, _____”

It didn't take long until she opened her kind brown eyes.

“Hmm”, she murmured quietly.

, she's so damn cute.

I just stared at her in amazement until she suddenly pulled back her arms in shock. “I-I'm sorry” Her eyes were wide open.

“Huh?”, I returned not getting what she meant.

“My arms..” _____ quietly answered which left me smiling to myself. Somehow I didn't have any problems with her cuddling to me. I always wanted her to be near me.

I didn't say anything else regarding to this topic and brought her attention to the little purple clock next to her bed.

“Oh my-” Her eyes widened once more as she yelled out the time and immediately got out of bed while I just sat there staring at her. I could've watched her all day, whatever she was doing.

“It's already late! How could I've missed my alarm clock?!”

I slowly got up as well still smiling to myself while she was literally freaking out because she would be late to school. If that ever would have been a problem for me.

“Well then I guess you don't have the time to wish me a good morning” I smiled at her visibly amused of her reactions.

“Huh?” She looked back at me in confusion until it hit her. “Oh my gosh. I'm sorry” She laughed to herself. “Good morning”, she finally said with a bright smile on her pretty face.

“Good morning”, I replied spending her a little smile as well.

With that, she left and went to the bathroom which was the sign for me to change clothes as well. So I went downstairs and walked straight into the living room where I crossed her mother.

“Good morning, Jimin” She greeted me with a bright smile. Now I knew where ______ has got that from.

“Good morning” I quickly replied and turned back to the couch.

“Wait”, she started again. Dammit. I stopped moving and waited for her next words. “Did you just came out of her room?” , I knew she was gonna ask that.

“I...just checked if she was awake since it's already late” I lied at her. I didn't even want to find out what would happen if she knew I'd slept in her room – and in her bed.

She didn't say anything else and left after a while though I was pretty sure she didn't really believe me. But it was better for me.

 

I probably should take a shower as well, I thought until I realized I didn't have anything else to wear. The only things I had left were the ones I was wearing at that very moment. Great. What should I do now?

I glanced back at the stairs asking myself what she was doing and whether she still was in the bathroom.

Without thinking twice, I went upstairs and knocked at the door of her bathroom.

“Jimin?”, she immediately asked as if I was the only person in this house except for her.

“I, uhm” I started slowly but then waved it off again. “ahh never mind” It would be stupid to ask for clothes since only her and her mother lived in this house. Besides, her father died two years ago, it would be heartless to bring it up again.

But of course, she didn't give in. “What is it?”, she then said and the door of the bathroom opened revealing her completely dressed up. Only her hair was still wet.

I sighed in return realizing that I didn't have a choice. “I just don't have anything to wear” I finally said without looking into her eyes.

“Oh right”, _____ started “We still have some clothes from my dad left. I just gotta ask my mother if that's okay” Her voice was quiet and even her facial expression changed. I knew that it was a horrible idea.

“You don't have to do this” I looked up at her trying to comfort her.

But she just shoved herself past me and went downstairs. It didn't take long until she came back with a pair of trousers, a T-shirt and boxers in her tiny hands. She handed them to me with a weak smile on her face. “I don't know if that's your style but it should be okay”

I nodded in return not saying anything.

“We'll definitely go shopping today afternoon”, she added while her smile grew wider. She's so adorable. I loved that smile of hers.

 

Luckily, she'd decided to blow dry her hair in her bedroom so I could take a shower.

The warm water felt great on my bruised skin. It felt like I was able to wash away the sins I've made in the past just by letting the water rinse my entire body.

I loved this house and I loved that she let me do everything I wanted. I loved her.

 

As soon as I finished, I dried myself with the towel she'd also given me and then changed into her fathers clothes. Surprisingly, they fit perfectly.

I stared at myself through the giant mirror on the wall and let my hands run down the clothes I now was wearing. Should I really wear them today? Shouldn't I just change into my normal clothes again? This would get awful for her, wouldn't it?

I stood there looking at myself for a few more minutes until I decided to change again and just leave on the boxers she had given me. I then left the bathroom and checked whether she still was in her own room before going down the stairs once again.

“Jimin? Are you done?” Her voice came from the kitchen so I followed this lovingly sound until I found myself in front of a table completely covered with food.

“I bet you're hungry” She smiled at me. I wasn't hungry at all but I'd decided to eat a little just so she'd stay happy.

But that changed as soon as she realized what I was wearing. “Why didn't you put on the clothes I gave you?” She asked carefully looking at me with a hurtful look in her eyes.

“I didn't want you to look at me and get reminded of your dad all day long.” I answered hesitantly looking back at her.

“But there's blood on your clothes. Do you really wanna go to school like this?”, she then threw in silently which made me laugh a little. It was supposed to sound serious but I couldn't help it.

“Isn't there always blood on my clothes? I think they're used to it.”, I smiled and paused a little “Besides, do we really have to go there?”

“Yes, at least she has to go” Her mother suddenly walked into the kitchen and stared at me. I still wasn't sure whether I liked her or not.

But if _____ would go, I'd go as well. I didn't want to stay at home or walk through the city all alone if I had the choice to stay by her side. I wanted her to watch over me so I couldn't do anything I would regret later on. 

Therefore, I sighed and nodded in return. I hated school, I only agreed because of her.

“We'll buy some new clothes for you after school”, ______ then said neutrally. It wasn't a question, so I didn't answer to it. She wouldn't argue about this anyway.

 

We finished breakfast in a rush since by now we were really late.

_____ rushed up to her mother and gave her a quick kiss on one of her cheeks and told her goodbye before we left her home.

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________

 

A/N: OMG DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE HERE? IS THAT A NEW CHAPTER?! OMG YES IT IS A NEW CHAPTER YAAASSSSSS! I finally made it! Well okay, I had to get used to being in school again (after 6 weeks of summer holidays lol) so it took me a while. BUT HERE I AM AGAIN! And the best thing, and now you gotta be proud of me! I'm in the middle of exam weeks (well actually the whole ing term is full of exams duh) and managed to edit this whole thing! Yes...it actually was written a long time ago, I only had to edit it hehehe^^' But I've already started a new chapter! And besides I'M FANGIRLING SO HARD ON THIS ONE OMG Hope you're feeling the same lol Well if you did, please make sure to let me know in the comments! And if you haven't yet, feel free to hit the subscribe button or upvote this fanfiction! It would mean a lot to me~ Love you and see ya in the next chapter <33