009

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR NOTE~
___________________________


The sun was shining brightly while you made your way to your first class.

After you've came back from the cinema the day before, you just rested a little before going to sleep.

You looked around to watch the beautiful colored leaves dancing with the wind like you always did in fall.

While walking, you tried to get a clear mind because you still were a little afraid to go to school.

A cold wind was blowing which blew your hair back. Some birds were flying above your head to get to another tree.
You smiled at them, receiving loving chirps. It was a beautiful atmosphere, silent and peaceful. You really loved the fall for its beauty. This always made you happy just before school so it wasn't that terrible for you to go there.

All of a sudden, something interrupted this peaceful moment with heavy footsteps. You looked to the right from where the footsteps came.

As soon as you realized a person rushing to you, the person grabbed your hand and pulled you back.

"Yah!" You shouted and were about to struggle free until you saw this person more clear.

"..What do you want from me?" You raised your voice and pushed the person away.

"..Are you seriously asking what I want from you?! Do you really have to ask that?! You ing know what I want from you, " The person suddenly yelled at you.

"Did you just call me a ?! You yourself know that I'm not a , Jimin! So stop saying such nonsense things or should I call you son of a ?!" You yelled back watching his reactions.

Jimin clenched his fists at this and stared straight into your eyes. You could see his anger raising with every second while you were just standing in front of him, trying not to show your scared side. That would be the biggest mistake. You didn't want that to happen again so you gave your best.

Jimin just stared at you without saying anything so you crossed your arms provoking.

"You don't like being called like that? Well, it suits you though, son of a "

"....Don't you dare to say anything about my parents ever again" He gritted his teeth.

So it has something to do with his parents?

"And now you're threatening me?" You chuckled a little. "Oh you're so cute"

What the hell was I doing? He'll kill me if I'll continue doing this! But I can't be scared in front of him...

"I'm just giving back what you did to me, !"

With that you raised your arm and slapped his face hardly as you heard him calling you a again.

"Stop calling me a !!" You exploded.

You knew you shouldn't have done this as he turned his head to face you again.

What did I do...

His whole body was tensed up and he had a big red handprint on his face. You literally could feel him boiling in the inside until he pushed you with all of his strenght to the wall behind you and came closer. He punched the wall right next to you while he still stared into your eyes. You flinched and gulped a little and it was really hard to hide your feelings.

"I told you before..You don't know of what I'm capable of so better stop provoking me" His voice was deeper and more frightening than before. He then grabed your face roughly with his other hand. You couldn't take it anymore. He was too close, too strong and too intimidating.

"L-Let me go.." You said with a shaky voice.

Jimin began to smirk. "Ya scared?"

...Did we just change our roles?!

"Well, I have a proposal for you..." He stared at you like he was waiting for something but you didn't do anything. You just couldn't. His grip was really strong and he hurt you physically..and mentally.

"Don't tell anyone anything about me understood?!" He raised his voice again. "If you'll tell anyone...something really bad will happen...you'll see what I mean then"

After that, there was a long silence until you finally decided to say something.

"...Just stop threatening me.."

Jimin tightened his grip pissed. "I wouldn't do it, if you wouldn't have told anyone about that!!"

You were just staring into his dark brown eyes, not feeling capable to answer. There just was hatred in his eyes, nothing else than hatred.

"I'm sorry..." You nearly whispered.

"The did you just say?! You're sorry?! You gotta be kidding me!"

Jimin came closer to you until his face was just a few inches away from yours.

"Oh how I hate you..little "

You could feel his breath against your skin while you just held yours in.

He slowly moved away again and let go off you.

You looked at his hand with which he punched the wall. It was bleeding.

"Now off and tell everybody..It would be really funny to destroy your life" Jimin smirked at you before walking away with his hands in his pockets.

You let out your breath again and watched him walk away. Your heart was beating like crazy and you thought you just peed in your pants.

"Oh my gosh..I'm alive" You whispered to yourself feeling relieved.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________

A/N: Hello~ I'm back! SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS OF THIS CHAPTER Q_Q I'm sorry, it took me longer than usual Q_Q But I was busy writing a KaiSoo oneshot for my friends birthday~ (I'll upload it within the next weeks~ if anybody wants to read it :3) and then my exam weeks started again *cries* So I was dying within the last week because of studying and stuff... I almost broke down^^' But that doesn't matter anymore because I'm fine agaiiiin! :D And finally being able to update makes me really happy LOL In 4 weeks I've holidays again but before that...exams, exams, exams...so please understand if my chapters are crappy and short during the next few weeks^^' I'll try my best! :3 So I hope you liked this one :3 Finally a Jimin moment again XD Please subscribe, upvote and leave a comment ^-^ SEE YA AND LOVE YA~