044

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

Jimin's POV

 

„Yah“, a very familiar voice shouted from behind.

I immediately turned my head just to get welcomed by the smirking face of Namjoon. Oh great.

I looked away and closed my eyes to remind myself that I had to stay calm whatever was gonna happen next. I had to control myself now, for the good of all of us.

By that time, _____ had also noticed our company and now completely turned her attention towards him and the rest of his group.

I turned back to him and already got the urge to choke him simply by looking at his face. , why is he still pissing me off that much?

Jungkook stood behind them looking away from me. He was afraid of me nevertheless.

“Whatcha doing with her again? I knew that there was something going on between you two. Still looking for someone you can tear apart just like you did with everyone else? Or is it something different this time?” Namjoon paused and his face got darker. “Or do you really think someone like her would be able to like such a bastard as you are?”

I didn't answer him. I knew that whatever would have left my lips would make everything worse. So I just watched him trying to look as unimpressed as possible.

While _____ was next to me, I couldn't do anything against him.

“Can't you stop with that? Don't you see that he doesn't care about what you think?” I abruptly turned my face at her words “Besides, he didn't do anything to you in the first place”, she finished her speech with crossing her arms. She looked so cute doing this, she definitely wasn't the intimidating girl.

That was probably why she sadly didn't have any affection towards him.

Namjoon just started to laugh, causing the blood in my veins to boil.

“Who do you think you are to talk up to me?” Namjoon stared straight into her eyes and reached out for her chin with a grin on his face. But even before he could touch her pure skin with his dirty hands, I grabbed his arm to make him stop. “Don't you dare to ever touch her again” Argh, it.

I straightened up my body in front of him and watched him closely.

I could hear her voice from behind telling me to let it be but I ignored her.

“What? Now you're protecting her again? What's wrong with you lately... Don't ya wanna throw your fists into my face? Don't ya miss our little fights? I know that you do, just look at your fa-”

“Hyung”, a weak voice interrupted him. Jungkook?

“What?” Namjoon turned his head to look at him. Bad idea.

Playing on his negligence, I lifted my arm to punch him as I felt a hand wrapping around my tensed muscles. She didn't have to say anything, the simple feeling of her slim fingers was enough for me to come back to reality. But at this moment, Namjoon was already facing me again, now smirking that she was able to stop me that easily. “You're weak” His face got darker, I hated him so much. Why did he have to provoke me all the time?

I took one last deep breath and simply told him to leave. I didn't want anything worse to happen. This situation was already bad enough.

“Just stop it, please. Let's just leave” Jungkook quietly said anew from behind them.

With a last glare, Namjoon turned around and finally left us with his group following him. Though, I could sense Jungkook looking back at me with a guilty expression on his face. Saying 'thank you' in my mind was all I could do at this moment. I really was grateful that he managed to stop him. I didn't even want to know what would've happened if Namjoon would have hit me or something.

 

“Oh I was so wrong”, I spoke with a low voice turning her attention towards me.

“What do you mean?”, her voice broke which made my heart flinch a little.

“I don't want to be friends with them anymore. At least not with Namjoon, he's a psycho”

I noticed her chuckling next to me so I turned my head and spent her a weak smile.

“But I'm glad it didn't turn into a fight”, _____ looked up to me with her lovingly eyes.

“You can thank Jungkook for that” This was my last answer due to the ringing school bell. Break was over which meant we'd be separated for the next course. I didn't want to leave her just to attend this annoying class, I just wanted to stay by her side. But I knew she wouldn't like it.

So I unwillingly told her goodbye before I left the only person that could save me. I now was a lonely soldier in a never-ending war without my heroine next to me.

 

The rest of the day went as usual. Me sitting in class doing nothing while others participated as if it was about life or death. Why did I still go to school anyways? It could clearly be seen that I wasn't able to graduate, I never cared about education. Why should I? My life didn't count anything, nobody would have ever wanted me to work for them. I had nothing left except for her. But did she really was mine? She wasn't, at all. Well, we've kissed, even twice, and she'd told me she'd like me. But liking and loving someone wasn't the same. I wanted to make her love me, but how? How was I able to make someone fall in love with me? Namjoon was right, how could somebody love such a bastard. I wasn't good for her and I never would be, I wouldn't be able to give her everything she needed. But I also couldn't live without her. What should I do? I wanted to tell her that she was the only reason I was alive, the only reason that kept me from getting insane. I wanted to tell her everything but I couldn't. What if she'd refuse me? I wouldn't be able to live with that.

 

I checked the clock that hung over the cupboard. Luckily, the lesson was almost over. I've missed her and she could already go home after this class. So I'd decided to just skip my last. But I didn't want to go home directly, I wanted some time for myself. I needed to get a clear mind, although I knew that it could never be clear enough.

With sloppy steps, I walked out of the classroom as soon as the bell rung and made my way through the school as I noticed her petite figure from the corner of my eyes. I'd always recognize her, even in a mass full of people.

I immediately turned to face her until my gaze landed on these two girls in front of her. What were they doing? They weren't even friends, she wouldn't hang around with es like that.

I narrowed my eyes as I watched them closer. I could clearly see that they harassed her or something like that but I knew she'd hate it if I'd interfere at this moment.

Still, my feet carried me a little bit closer so I could understand what they were saying.

“Believe me, in a few weeks, nobody won't even dare to talk to you if you keep his company”

“And that's although you should hate him from the bottom of your heart. I'd think about what is more important.”

“Right, either you focus on your life, that used to be normal, and friendships and the time in high school or you give everything up for one person that does nothing than hurting you. It's your decision”

What the...

“We're speaking for everyone here, sorry, but they all think like this.”, she shrugged.

With this, they only spent her one single nasty look and left.

I couldn't do anything. I just stood there, watching them walking away grinning as if they'd achieved something big, while my girl was falling apart.

She hadn't realized I've watched them or else she wouldn't break into tears.

Her tears streamed down her face as she ran off and her cries became my nightmares...

 

______________________________

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry, it took me a while again and yeah I know I've said that this month, there would be some more updates but I didn't manage it till now *sobs* I'm at exam weeks (sad thing is that in my school we barely NOT have exam weeks...) means I've already taken 6 exams and now only 3 are left, thank god! This chapter was already written like a few weeks ago but I didn't manage to edit it so I just took some time today and read through it..So I didn't edit that much because firstly, I'm really tired right now (it's midnight XD) and secondly, I really really wanted to update for you guys <3 So I still hope you like it anyway~ The next chapter is actually almost finished (the writing part) and I'll try my best to update this one within the next few days or maybe weeks as well.
So take my little apology and enjoy this lil chapter~ ahhh I miss writing and I miss this story~
I love you guys and please make sure to destroy the subscribe and upvote button just as the comment section! :D Love y'all! <33