045

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

No One's POV

 

„Hey, why are you crying?“, your mother sounded worried on the phone but you just couldn't help it. You weren't even sure if you should tell her about it, but you needed her. You needed the love of your one and only mother, the woman who would love you eternally no matter what would happen to you.

„Mom, can you come home please?“ You almost whispered not caring about whether she could even understand you.

„Honey, I need to talk to my boss first. You know I can't just leave whenever I want to“, she chuckled quietly trying to lift you up a little. „But I'll do my best, okay? I'll text you later“ With that, she hung up the phone leaving you alone in this big house. You have never felt that lonely before.

Did they really think like this? You felt like everyone hated you, like everyone was turning against you. In fact, you did realize that you hadn't talked to many different students lately but you never assumed that they started to dislike you. Was society really that bad nowadays? Did they even tell the truth? You had no idea what to believe and what not. Everything seemed to be nonsense for you. 
You couldn't think clear, you just stared at the black screen of your mobile. Why doesn't she text me?

You sighed and wiped away the tears on your cheeks. With a last glimpse on your phone, you leaned back onto your bed and closed your eyes.

 

A dump knock on the door of your room woke you from your dreams. You slowly opened your eyes, not fast enough to check who knocked since he had already opened the door.

„Are you alright?“

„What...are you doing here?“ Your voice was still quiet and your eyes probably looked red and puffy. You didn't want him to know you've cried but you already knew he did by the way he'd asked and stared at you.

Jimin entered your room and came closer to you. Meanwhile, you sat up again so he'd be able to sit next to you. You didn't answer him though you could feel his stare on your face. What should you do now? You didn't want to talk about it. You didn't want him to know what has happened. It would hurt him and you feared that he'd try to leave again. You wanted him to be near you, you had to check whether he was alright and whether he took harm on himself or not. But what were you supposed to tell him then? You couldn't just say you were alright since you clearly weren't and he definitely wouldn't stop asking.

„You've cried, haven't you?“ He lowered his head to look into your eyes and without even realizing, you nodded.

After a short pause, he continued. „I've heard it. I've heard what they said. And I've also seen you break down into tears. You can't deny it although I know you wish you could. But we need to talk about this“

„I don't want to talk“, was all you could say.

„Do you want me to leave? You're hurting because of me. Do you want me to step out of your life? I'll leave if you want me to. Tell me what you're thinking, I won't go if you don't want me to. I'll stay by your side if you allow me to do so and whatever you're going to tell me, I won't hurt myself.“ He paused and spend you a comforting smile. „I'll understand any of your answers. Whether you want me to leave or not. I understand if you want your old life back but you have to tell me for me to know it. I won't do any harm to myself, I promise“

Jimin looked into your eyes but you couldn't answer. You couldn't even look at him. What were you supposed to do? You didn't even know yourself what you wanted. How were you able to tell him? Did you want him to leave? No. Did you want him to stay? You had no idea.

 

You heard him take a deep breath next to you before he got up again and walked back to the door of your room. With that, you immediately looked up to him. You even felt empty when he departed from you.

„I'll take that as a 'you don't want me to stay'. But you can always call me if that should change“
As soon as he said this, he turned the knob and opened the door but you immediately kept him back with jumping on your feet and clinging onto his back. „Don't“ You started crying again although you didn't even know why. You knew it now. You didn't want him to go, you wanted him to stay by you, forever. „Don't go“

Jimin didn't answer but you could feel his shoulders relax under your touch. „Jimin“, you started again and your heartbeat got faster, afraid of what you were going to say next. „I love you. I don't want you to leave. Please stay here, by my side.“

You slowly let go off him as you felt him having the urge to turn around.

„What did you...“

You looked up into his eyes and repeated what you just said with a sincere expression on your face.

Jimin didn't say anything, he just stared deep into your eyes, with his mouth slightly opened.

„Say something“, you added with a soft voice.

„I“, he started abruptly, „I won't leave“ Jimin lowered his head and avoided eye contact.

Why?

„Aren't you...gonna say something about the other thing“ It sounded wrong to put it like this but you just had to know what he thought, why he suddenly behaved like this since he was the one who had kissed you at the first place.

After another short pause, he finally spoke. „I just..Why me? I mean, I've somehow wished for that to happen“ He looked back into your eyes again „Because I also like you, a lot. I mean, I'm in love, I think. I don't really know what loving someone feels like but I do have these feelings for you but I just can't understand how you can be able to fall in love with someone like me“

„Jimin, stop that“ You couldn't help but smile a little, although you thought it awful to smile when he was talking himself down but you were so happy about what he has said towards his feelings, you couldn't deny it.

„I like you for what you really are“, you started carefully. „I know that you are different from what you show everyone else. I'm one of the few who knows the real you and I know that you're just broken and torn on the inside but that's okay. I love you for that as well. I know your strength and all the battles you're going through and exactly this shows that you're human. You too have emotions that can be hurt easily. I understand your behavior, you had to go through a lot. You're so strong and just want to do everything to protect yourself. So please, don't think that I couldn't love you. I do love you, I really do“ You spent him a weak smile and came closer to him but he still looked away. You didn't care anymore about what these girls thought of you. You just wanted to be near him, no matter what they would say.

You waited a few seconds for him to think about what you said to form himself an answer.

„But“ The expression in your eyes showed him that you would do everything for him, everything to make him happy. You wanted him to think that someone was listening to him, whatever he was going to say next.

„But didn't you hate me?“ You could clearly hear his voice break causing your heart to flinch.

„I have to be honest with you so... I'm not sure if I really hated you but yes, I used to dislike you a lot“ It hurt to tell him this but you had to do it. „But that was before I started to get to know you. I hadn't known your story and I'm really sorry for assuming that you wouldn't have your reasons and for thinking you were an . But believe me, it has changed now. Would I be standing here in front of you telling you all of this if I would hate you? Wouldn't I try to not be around you? I would never look at you if I hated you. Jimin, it's different now. I have changed but also you have changed and I know that it'll get even better from now on.“ You watched his reactions as you finished your little speech and you could feel him calm down a little.

He turned his head and looked up into your eyes and it didn't take long until he pulled you closer and pressed his rough lips onto yours.  

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________

A/N:  I am back again! Sorry, I know it took ages again *sighs* Anyway, happy New Year guys! I hope you'll have a wonderful year~ <3 I actually had thought about a lot to write in the author note but I somehow forgot everything ._. Looks like I'm already too tired lol So let's just say, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and are looking forward to what will happen next between these two! If you liked it, please make sure to leave a comment and, if you haven't already, hit the subscribe button or leave a nice upvote ^-^ I love all of you and I'm so grateful that you're still reading this although I'm not updating that fast anymore^^' Keep up guys and see ya in the next chapter <3