017

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

"...And I wanted to be there for you until you're alright..."

You stared at him stunned. Your heart was racing and you wanted to say something but you couldn't

After a while, Jimin opened his mouth. "Uhm...I think you're able to go home soon..."

"Yeah..." There was an awkward silence between the two of you until he spoke again.

"Shall I stay here...until you can go home? Or..."

"I'd be glad if you'd stay but you don't have to.." You gave him a slight smile sitting back on your bed.

 

A few hours later you were told to go home again by the doctor.

Luckily, the situation between Jimin and you got better again and you also told Jimin why you broke down. It was getting easier for you to talk to him and you started to love it. Jimin got more friendly and kind and opened himself to you. Well, not really, but he started to talk to you in a nicer way.

"Shall I bring you home?" Jimin looked at you.

"If you want to" You gave him a bright smile.

The way he was talking to you was still weird but you got used to it.

Hopefully it'll stay like this...

After you've packed your things, you both went out of the hospital up to the big parking lot. It was noon while he led you to the place where his car was parked.

"I didn't know you have a car"

"Now you know" Jimin looked at you smiling a little.

"Yeah", you answered also smiling.

 

During the drive you didn't talk much but that was okay for you because you liked sitting next to him in his car while he was bringing you home.

A few minutes later you saw the fence of your home. You were happy to be at home again but you didn't want Jimin to go away.

Jimin turned off the engine and looked over at you. "Shall I follow you until you reach the door or are you able to walk alone?" He said with a teasingly voice causing you to smile.

"I can walk by myself but thanks" You answered with the same voice before you opened the door, waved him goodbye and walked up to the entrace of your home.

Jimin waited until you were completely gone before he drove off.

While you were still in hospital, you both had decided to not continue the project this day so that you could rest a little. You didn't want to be alone the rest of the day but you knew it was better for you.

After you made yourself something to eat, since your mum was at work, you sat on the couch to watch TV while eating.

The rest of the day, you almost did nothing except for reading, listening to music, chatting with your firends and watching TV.

 

It was evening when your mum came back and you already wanted to sleep so you just gave her a good night kiss and went to bed.

After a few more minutes you fell asleep.

 

Sadly, you had school the next day, so you had to wake up early in the morning to get ready. The only thing that made it better was the fact that you would see Jimin again, which was a really convincing fact. Because of that you even were happy while getting ready for school.

It was a sunny day so you decided to wear a cute and light dress with matching shoes.

On your way to school you listened to the chirping birds while you let the sun shine on your skin. A cold breeze blew your hair back cooling your skin down again. You heard the school bell rung but you kept concentrating on the beatiful nature around you. Bees were flying from one flower to another and children were playing with a cute little kitten. You loved these peaceful moments of summer. It was perfect. Not like the dark and grey sky in winter with these cold heavy raindrops. Summer always made you happy no matter what.

You heard students talking the nearer you got to your school.

You walked around with a bright smile causing everyone to stare at you as if you were an alien but you didn't mind.

"This day is perfect and nothing could change this", you told yourself until you saw Jimin. Leaning against a wall, covered with bruises, injuries and blood.

Your feet stopped, just like your heart as you saw him there, staring on the ground with his hands in his pockets.

Now you've found something that could kill this wonderful day.

He looked like he fought with someone the whole night.

Everyone was staring at him and even talking about him.

You noticed Jimin tensing up his jaw and his muscles.

With slow and careful steps, you headed towards him but he didn't even look up at you and just said "Leave" with a slow and deep voice....

 

 

 

 

_________________________

A/N:

HEY GUYS! Sorry I wasn't able to update last weekend because I SERIOUSLY HAD NO TIME TO DO ANYTHING because I had to do an extra work for sports since I couldn't do any sports during one freaking month because of my foot Q_Q BUT NOW I'M DOING BETTER! I actually wanted to update yesterday but I was too lazy to write lol And I was chilling with my best friend :3 SO HERE IT IS! AND SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER LOL PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME FOR THIS TY I'VE WRITTEN >.< And please subscribe, comment and upvote ^-^ lol SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! LOVE Y'ALL! ♥