005

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

You woke up yawning. You didn't want to get up although you actually were really ambitious when it comes to school. So you finally decided to get up to take a shower.

Your head hurt and you didn't sleep well last night.

"Don't tell me it was because of Jimin" You said to yourself scoffing as you spoke his name out loud. You grabbed your stuff and took a quick shower before eating  breakfast.

While eating you received a text mesage from Hana.

'Minseok looks better now but I told him to stay at home today~ How do you feel? :)'

You smiled reading her message.

'That's good ^-^ My head hurts a little and I'm not in the best mood to be honest...' You answered quickly before walking out of the house.

The sun was shining brightly but it was still cold and breezy. You looked around smiling slightly at the view. You loved the fall for its many different colors. The weather was beautiful and you walked to your school with a smile on your face.

As you reached the school after a few minutes you walked to your classroom immediately. Hana wasn't there yet and the classroom was still closed so you just talked with some of your classmates while waiting for Hana.


Suddenly you heard footsteps so you turned around to check if it was Hana. But it wasn't Hana. It was the person who you last wanted to see. Guess who? Yes, the beautiful and cheerful Jimin.

As soon as his eyes met with yours you felt your heart flinching. You noticed his gaze becoming more scary than before. You looked into his eyes until you remembered what he did to Minseok the day before. Your blood started to boil with anger and you almost yelled at him, almost, but Hana came at the right moment to bring you back to reality.

"Hey~" She hugged you tight whle you were watching Jimin leaning against a wall. You knew he hated you because of what you did, but you didn't care at all. Why should you? You still hate him too for what he's doing over and over again.

Before you could say something to Hana, your teacher walked around the corner and opened the classroom.

As you walked in, Jimin bumped into you 'accidentally'. You stopped and scoffed at him. Jimin just turned his head and glared at you.

What the hell is his problem?!

You walked to your seat and sat down avoiding Jimins deep stare.

 

After the first lessons, you wanted to chill with your friends during the break, because Hana had to talk with some of your teachers.

You went out of your classroom and made your way to your clique of friends as you heard someone shouting. You stopped immediately and turned your head to the direction of which the shout came from. It was Jimin again, you were sure of this, since he left the room a couple minutes before you.

You run to this direction instead of walking to your friends. If it really was him shouting at someone you would kill him.

The scene infront of you was unbelievable as you reached this spot. Jimin was harshly holding onto the collar of that little girl who he pushed at the ground just a few days ago. And not only that he was doing this, he just slapped her smirking as soon as he noticed you.

You couldn't hold it back anymore.

"WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU?! LET HER GO! SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU"

Jimin turned his head to look at you while you still were walking up to him.

"How could you know that?" He smirked.

"She's a lot younger than you and you're ing scaring her, why should she do anything to you?!" You yelled at him and rushed to that girl. Jimin pushed her away and stared at you still smirking but you just ignored him.

"Are you okay?" You asked the girl worried but she just nodded and ran away.

After you looked at her for the last time you turned to Jimin again while he still was standing there. It pissed you off.

"Can't you just stop this?! We're humans! We have feelings! ...But it looks like you're not human..." You scoffed. "Don't you know it's pitiful to punch women? Especially the younger ones?!" You didn't let him speak and just watched his facial expressions.

"I really want to know why you're such an for doing all this !" You didn't really realized which choice of words you were using but you didn't care at that moment and just kept on talking. "Seriously! What is your problem?! Do you think you're cool while doing this?! Hmm?! I'm really interested in this actually so if you have the guts to tell me, then tell me!" You nearly shouted at him while he still was standing there, infront of you, doing nothing but staring at you pissed.

"And now you're not even saying anything?!"

"It's none of your ing problems so stop acting like a hero and off. I can't stand people like you" He scoffed at you.

Yeah, now he's talking

You rolled your eyes at this while some students were already gathering around the both of you.

"You can't stand people like me?! Are you kidding me?! But you're the best person on earth or what?! Don't you know that everyone hates you?!"

After that there was a silence. You noticed Jimin clenching his fists and looking away a little. And you thought you just saw him flinch as you said this.

You didnt say anything and just looked at him. He didn't look back. Suddenly he turned around and walked away.

"Yah! I'm not done talking to you!" You shouted at him while the crowd around you was gasping.

"Just shut the up!!!" He yelled back at you before walking further away from you.

You sighed and looked at the students around you. As you noticed them staring at you you felt your cheeks turn slightly pink realizing what you just did.

You wanted to walk to your friends but decided not to go there as you heard the school bell ring. So you went back to your classroom having a bad headache.

Jimin skipped this class again.

Did I say something wrong? ...Whatever I said...He definitely deserved it...

 

You felt like the rest of the day. Jimin never came back and you felt a little guilty for that but you couldn't show it.

After the last lesson you packed your stuff and walked home after you said goodbye to Hana. She was shocked but still glad that you managed it to speak to him like that.

On your way back home you suddenly heard someone sobbing quietly. The always caring person you were, you walked up to the direction where the sobs were coming from.

You couldn't believe what you just saw after you recognized the person. Jimin was sitting on the ground, crying.

Oh my..he's not really crying, is he?

Your guilty feels became stonger with every second.

What did I say to him?! Gosh, is it because it's his birthday? Please don't let it be my fault...

You walked to him slowly and carefully.

"H-Hey...are you alright?" You were a little afraid after what you have said to him before but you had to know what was wrong.

Jimin slowly looked up at you but got up immediately as he saw you.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" He wiped his tears away. He looked like a mad man at this moment but that didn't hold you back.

"Why were you crying..? ...It wasn't my fault..right?"

His gaze changed as you said that.

So it was my fault...

"Are you always interfering in someone else's problems?!"

You rolled your eyes. "I just wanted to help"

"How could you help?!" He scoffed visibly pissed. "And don't you dare to tell anyone!" He walked towards you. "If I find out that you told someone...you don''t want to know what will happen! You don't know what I'm capable of so you better not provoke me!" He threatened you before walking off with his fists clenched.

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________

A/N: OKAY YOU CAN HATE ME NOW XD wanted to update as an birthday special :3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN~ I LOVE YOU ♥♥♥ ..but it came out different than I have expected before so it's just kind of a birthday special lol xD Whatever, I hope you still like it though~ Please comment, subscribe and upvote :3 LOVE YOU~