029

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

Jimin handed you the cotton candy while looking on his own, avoiding your gaze.

You knew that something was wrong and it wasn't just because of what he has said to you before he went off. But you tried to ignore it.

"Thank you~~" Hana was cheerful as always but you weren't sure if that was a good thing at that moment. All you could do was hoping that nothing bad would happen during the rest of the day.

 

The next hours passed by like a few seconds.

You spend the whole day riding rollercorasters, going on other attractions and eating sweets.

Although you had a lot of fun, you were unsure about the whole situation. Jimin didn't say a single word, he didn't even change his expression once. It made you worry but you didn't want to talk about it again. He sure had mixed feelings in this giant amusement park. Therefore, you hoped that he'd feel better soon again.

"It's already late... I think we should go soon"

"What?! Why~~?" Hana whined while clinging to your arm. She was this kind of person who could live in an amusement park and still wouldn't get sick of it. It was cute though but you really wanted to go regarding Jimins expression.

"Do you want to go, Jimin?" She asked him with a hopeful voice.

You knew exactly what she was hoping for. She wanted him to say "no", so that she could stay a little longer but Jimin just shrugged his shoulders and looked away again.

A soft sigh escaped Hanas lips but you also weren't that happy about his 'answer'.

What is he thinking? I'm starting to regret that I went here with him...Hopefully it'll get better as soon as we leave this place...

"Let's make a compromise" Your voice was calm and careful "We'll eat some ice cream and go on one or two attractions we haven't went on yet. But after that, we really should go. Is that okay for you?"

Hana nodded in agreement causing your lips to form into a relieved smile.

With that, you decided to go and buy some ice cream for all of you. But as soon as you could open your mouth to ask which flavor they wanted, a little boy with his parents, who were holding hands, approached.

You immediately glanced over at Jimin and noticed him staring at the family.

You could tell that you just saw a glimpse of somelthing different in his eyes. You weren't sure what it was but you knew that something had changed.

"Woah~ They seem so happy. This boy is really lucky for having such lovingly parents"

Oh no...She just didn't say that, did she? She needs to think before talking!

You thought you haven't heard it right, but sadly, you did. But what happened next was even worse.

Jimin clenched his jaw and swallowed before answering her. "They might seem happy to you now...but you never know what will happen in the future"

Jimin turned his head to the both of you and gave Hana an unemotional look.

Oh god please no...

"What? How can you say something like this?"

"Hana, plea-"

"It's impossible that their happiness will fade someday. Like, did you even look at them?" Hana raised her voice, probably without realizing it.

"Hana-" You tried to stop them arguing but they always cut you off. It was pointless. But it was your task to keep Jimin away from the monster inside his shell.

"How do you know? You never know what happens in the future... One little thing can make everything fall apart. Your whole life which was once bright and peaceful, can be destroyed within seconds"

"How can you be that negative? As if that would happen!"

"Guys could you-"

"Aish ____! I'm having a conversation with him!" Hana really had no idea. She wasn't having a conversation with him. You really had to stop them. Jimin weren't allowed to get this far anymore.

How do I manage this now?! Hana still doesn't like him that much, I know that. They'll never get along if I can't stop them... I don't even want to know what will happen if I can't do it!

"Jimin, just let it be. Please, you-"

"No. She needs to realize that this world isn't a happy place, that people are cold-hearted and that nothing really is like it seems."

...He lost it...Oh man, what do I do now?!

"Jimin, stop it. You know it better. Calm down"

"Yah! What is your problem?! Didn't you want me to get along with him?! You don't even want me to talk to him right now!" Hana glared at you and you understood it but you had to ignore it. She didn't know what she was doing to him.

"I want you to talk with him, bur not now and not in this way"

"But I want to know what he is thinking" Hana didn't give in. She crossed her arms and you could tell that she was angry with you.

"Hana just-" But this time it was Jimin who cut you off.

He grabbed your arm harshly, causing you to turn around immediately staring into the eyes of a demon.

It was already too late. You had no idea what to do. To be honest, you were afraid. Afraid and totally overwhelmed with this situation. Was it really good for you to help him? But that wasn't the case. You liked him. You liked him a lot and it hurt to see him like this.
Before you had known his past, it felt different. You had always thought that he just was an and the hatred coming from the both of you hid all of your fears. But now that you knew what was really going on in his mind, it was completely different. And it ripped you apart. But you were the only person who could help him. He didn't have anyone else. You were his last chance. But all you could do was trying to calm him down. You had to talk to him, to encourage him. He was the one who had to fight against the devil inside his soul. You could just give him some strenght and courage.

"Jimin, listen to me. Look into my eyes and think of what you are doing right now. Try to remember where exactly you are, who exactly you are, who is infront of you and in particular what you are doing right now."

But that just made everything worse.

Jimin clenched his jaw once again and pushed you against the nearest wall. He looked straight into your eyes telling you to be quiet.

You could hear Hana screaming from afar until you noticed her running up to you.

No, Hana!

"Hana, stop! Stay there and don't come closer. And please do what I've just said!"

Luckily, she really stopped and stayed still although it was hard for her to watch you in this kind of situation. But Jimin was dangerous. He could hurt you at any moment and he would do it if he wanted to. You were aware of this fact. That was why you had to stay calm although you felt like screaming like a baby and running to your mother. You had to stay calm so that Jimin could come back. He just needed some time.

His eyes were telling you to shut up but you had to continue to talk to him.

"Jimin, I know you're going through a lot right now and it's not easy for you, but Hana didn't know what she caused in your mind. Let's go away from this place, it was wrong to go here. Think of something else. Let's go so that you can get a free mind"

You stared into his deep brown eyes. They were full of hatred. But there was something knew...fear. Hatred and fear. Was that a good or a bad sign? You didn't know.

Since you were distracted by his eyes, you didn't realize him yelling at you. So he raised his arm, balled his fist and was about to throw it into your face as Hana brought you back to reality.

"JIMIN ARE YOU CRAZY?! STOP IT!"

But it was already too late. You immediately felt the pain in your left cheek rising but the pain in your chest was even worse. He hit you, he really did. But why did it hurt that much?

Your sight became blurry and you felt dizzy but you didn't break down. Probably because he was still holding on to you.

It was hard to understand what was happening around you since you felt as if you weren't really there.

Suddenly, you felt a harsh yank causing your head to jerk back and forth as if Jimin had just pushed someone.

Your heartbeat slowed down causing you to be afraid that it might stop but you couldn't really concentrate on it beating. Everything just didn't feel real.

The last thing you 'saw' was two men coming closer and reaching out for Jimin.

After that, you just heard a dull sound and everything went black....

 

 

 

______________________________

A/N:

HI I'M BACK! :D With a cliffhanger of course! ^-^ XD I know you hate me XD But hey, I've got new ideas because of that lol The reason why I haven't updated for ages was because I wasn't always at home and didn't have thaaat much time (what changed now since I'm having holidays *-* FINALLY *-*), but in particular because I had no idea what to write and actually don't really like writing amusement park scenes lol Don't ask me why I'm always writing them then XD BUT I've moved my lazy and wrote the whole chapter within one evening since I've got motivation and new ideas (while writing XD). But then I had to edit A LOT since it was freaking crappy^^' So it took longer >.< Well, I hope you like it though^^' Please comment, subscribe and upvote if you want to :3 I'd really appreciate that! :D

Btw...the gift for you (my precious oneshot :3) will be coming within the next few weeks AND I wanted to announce my next stoy which I'll also start within the next few weeks :3 (gonna write a blog post about that soon) It will be an EXO story starring Kai and either you or an OC :3 AND IT IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! So excited about it~

Okay enough, bye ♥