018

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

With slow and careful steps, you headed towards him but he didn't even look up at you and just said "Leave" with a slow and deep voice.

You stared at him a few more seconds before walking to Hana. 

"Do you have an idea what has happened to him?", you mumbled so that he couldn't hear you but Hana just shook her head. "He already stood there as I arrived and he didn't move an inch but I was afraid of talking to him."

You turned your head to the direction of where he was standing and watched him clenching his jaw.

Jimin suddenly looked up giving you shivers through your whole body. 

You immediately looked away as he started to walk up to you. Your eyes widened a little but you tried to cover it just as your racing heartbeat that didn't even think of slowing down. 

As Hana walked away, you gave her a no-don't-go-away-look but you knew that Jimin was urging her to go so you had to face him.

He looked at you with a mixed expression and said "Let's skip today."

"Why?", was all you could say but you didn't get an answer.

Jimin just had to look at you and you knew the answer. It was written in his face, in his injuries to be more precise.

You looked over at Hana, who kept watching the both of you, giving her a sign that you had to go now. 

Jimin suddenly grabbed your arm and pulled you with him. "Jimin! You're hurting me" You whined but he didn't let go until you both were out of school.

"Jimin! Let me go!"

Then he suddenly stopped and turned around causing you to crash into him. 

You immeditaly pulled back and looked him in the eyes feeling the heat in your face rising.

After a while you spoke. "So uhm...Why are we here now?"

"Cuz you wanted me to let you go", he answered sarcastically.

You smiled a little rolling your eyes.

"I actually wanted to go somewhere else..." Jimin looked around as if he was searching something. "Follow me", he suddenly said and started to walk again.

You looked around but the beautiful view and the chirping birds from before were all gone although it was the same spot.

Jimin then stoppd next to a big tree staring at the roots of it. There was a little pillow, a thin blanket and a bag. 

You looked up at him. "What's that?"

Jimin stared into your eyes. "My stuff"

You eyes widened as soon as you realized what he just has said. "What? Your stuff? Why?!" 

You couldn't believe it. What has happened? You were sure that it had something to do with how he was looking at this moment but you still were afraid of mentioning it.

"My father...he kicked me out...Had to sleep there last night" He simply said looking back at his stuff.

"Are you kidding me? That's not true, tell me that it's not the truth! Tell me you're lying to me"

"I'm not lying..." He stared into your eyes again but this time more intense "Why should I tell you something like this if it wouldn't be the truth? I have better things to do, you know"

You just looked at him, you didn't know what to say. Your mouth opened but no words came out. It was like you didn't know how to talk, how to make a sound, as if you were deaf. It was impossible for you to think of him having no home anymore and having to sleep under a tree. You wanted to believe him but you couldnt, it was just way too impossible for you.

Jimin snapped you out of your thoughts. "Unbelieveable right?", he scoffed.

"Why?" Finally you were able to say something.

"He didn't want me to meet up with you or be with you at the hospital...I don't know how he found out and I have no idea why he didn't want me to..."

"You're really kidding me"

"Why should I?" He asked you again.

You didn't say anything else and just kneeled down, packed his stuff and lifted it up. 

"You'll sleep at my place, if you want to or not. I won't let you sleep here under this ugly tree again!" You didn't wait for him to answer, you just walked off causing him to follow you but he didn't say anything, to your surprise.

Without letting your thoughts wonder why he didn't say something against it, you continued walking down the street. But a few minutes later you heard him stop behind you, so you also stopped and turned your head to look at him.

He stared at the ground with his right fist clenched while his other hand was resting in his pocket.

"I can't slee at your place" Jimin slowly looked up at you.

"Why not?" You simply answered.

"He'll probably kill me...Look at what he did to me just becausse I brought you to a hospital and stayed there" He raised his tightened arm and pointed at his face. 

His expression was frightening - so intense.

You knew that his father did this to him as soon as he had mentioned him but you didn't say anything back then.

After looking at him with a blank expression for a while, you opened your mouth to answer him.

"He kicked you out. It's none of his business anymore and I won't let you sleep there again. And if he'll abuse you again...you are strong enought to defend yourself. But please, just come with me until we find a new home for you" 

Your voice was calm. It was the only way to talk to him at this moment. He was lost, he was dying from the inside. It was like a monster was eating him up. You didn't know why but you had the feeling that he wasn't his true self. It just couldn't be possible. You knew he had a good side. You've seen his good side before - in the hospital - but it was hard for him to fight the monster in his body, in his soul, to show his good side. You wanted to help him, you had the urge to help him, to fight against everything and you were convinced that you could do it. But you needed him to trust you for that. You knew a hard time would follow but you had to do it. And this was just the beginning.

Jimin was staring at you, it felt like a lifetime but it were just a few seconds until he first walked up to you and then past you. Your gaze followed him.

"Don't you want to come?" He asked without looking back. 

You couldn't help but smile as you heard him say that and you immediately ran towards him to walk with him.

In the inside, you were thanking god for making him go with you...

 

 

_______________________

A/N:

HEY! I'm sorry I wanted to update last weekend...and then I didn't make it until Monday *sighs* BUT HERE IT IS! XD Just got motivation that's why I just finished the chap^^' Aish~ But I still don't really like it...Idk I just don't like my writing skills...BUT I'm still learning~ so let's see if I'll improve XD Hope you like it anyway~ see you in the next chapter~ :* Please subscribe, comment and upvote ^-^  LOVE YOU!