030

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

You slowly opened your eyes while you perceived the strong scent of desinfecting agent. Different noises could be heard around you but you couldn't tell to what they belong. Until you noticed some slim figures, two dressed in white and the other colorful.

"W-Where am I?" You asked but you didn't get a response.

The figures, which seemed like to be standing far away, didn't even notice you.

You blinked a few times but your sight was still blurry. With your last strength you tried to sit up but you already felt that you wouldn't manage to succeed this action.

"H-Hello?" You tried to raise your voice a little more but this time, they turned around.

All of a sudden, the colorful dressed figure rushed towards you and helped you push you back up.

"You're awake!" You heard the person say with a soft and quiet voice.

And finally, your vision came back completely and you could recognize the people around you again.

"Hana?" You watched her smiling brightly as she carefully reached out to embrace you in her arms.

"Miss, if you'd allow me to-"

"Oh sure, I'm sorry" Hana let go of you and bowed at the direction of where the male voice came from before she took a few steps backwards.

The male voice belonged to your doctor as you found out a few minutes later. Doctor Lee to be precise. So you had to be in a hospital room.

Doctor Lee checked your heartbeat and other things before he told you to stay overnight.

You just nodded slowly as a response glancing over at Hana who was watching you with an encouraging smile. It would have been better if Hana would be allowed to stay there with you but you knew that you had to rest. But at least she told you that she was going to stay until the nurses would tell her to leave.

You were so glad that you had a best friend like her. But you also felt bad because you knew that Hana was worried about you although your medical counts were alright.

 

Hana stayed until the sun went down and the moon showed up in the sky. It was a peaceful time with your best friend, playing around, talking and laughing until the nurses told Hana to leave. Although you were sad because she had to go, you still gave her a giant smile as she promised to come back as soon as possible.

Before she left your room with a wide smile on her face, she gave you a big hug as a 'goodbye'.

After everyone left, you laid down in your bed and immediately went to dreamland.

 

 

* * *

 

His eyes were sincere and harsh, his grip strong and terrifying.
He was so close that you could feel him breathing heavily. So close but yet so far away.

Everything around you went blurry, you just focused on his actions and his intense stare.
You opened your mouth to speak to him but you didn't know what you were saying. You didn't know what you were doing. All you could think of was what he was doing, how he would react to whatever you just have said.

Your back hurt, but you didn't care. Your chest hurt, but you didn't care.
He tightening his grip was the only thing you were caring about at this moment.

You heard voices, but the people around you vanished from your sight.

Only he and you were left. Together with his hand as the connection between your bodies.

You didn't feel the wall, where he pressed you against. You only felt him through the pressure of his hand.

 

But within seconds, everything changed.

He raised his arm which was left over and before you could realize what was happening, you felt the burning pain on your cheek.

Your world crashed down and just like he'd hit a button, you've got your awareness back.

"JIMIN ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Someone shouted.

You looked around, Hana.

She ran up to you but you couldn't hold her back. You couldn't do anything. You couldn't move.
Every inch of your body hurt. You were paralyzed.

You saw how he reached over at her and pushed her to the ground with all of his strenght.

Again. It hurt so much. As if your chest was exploding.

How? And Why?

But then, everything went black, as he loosened his grip and your body hit the ground.

 

 

 

You opened your eyes widely breathing heavily.

"Oh my god...He...No, this can't be"

You felt a slight pain in your chest area which started to get stronger.

You glanced over at the desk next to your bed to check the time while you felt a warm tear rolling down your cheek.

5:48

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________

A/N:

Okay, I did it. I'm terribly sorry for making you guys wait so long..particularly because I actually had my holidays *sighs* But my holidays weren't refreshing at all because my body and my mind didn't get along...I lost my motivation once again and didn't know what to do. BUT this time I finally did it! Ealier today I was like 'okay it, you have almost the whole chaper done, you'll just edit it and write the rest and it should be fine'. So I already wrote down the parts I had so far to update it later on as I realized that it was completely crap lol And this time, I'm really not kidding. So I just decided to rewrite the whole thing and that's how I came to this :D New ideas, new chapter, new me :3
School will start tomorrow again but this time I'll move my crashed body and continue to write because I love it ♥ And I love you ♥
So thanks for keeping up with me and waiting so that my body and mind could cooperate again ♥ So grateful to have all of you ♥

Short update:

The Jimin Oneshot should be written soon *coughs* still searching for a good story plot *coughs* XD

And my new fanfiction, the EXO Kai fanfic, will also be up soon. Already have the foreword done :3 Will upload it as soon as I have the first chapter.

 

ANYWAY! ...The author note is way too long...but I don't care XD

Thanks for reading ♥
If you like this story please subscribe, leave a comment about what you think of it and what I could do better and please upvote if you want to ♥
See ya in the next chapter ♥