035

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

No One's POV

Where could he be?

You were walking through the city for about two hours now, without any success.

He couldn't be that far away, could he? He had to be somewhere.. But what if something actually happened to him? What if he got into an accident or what if he...hurt himself?

Gosh, I need to stop thinking about something like this! That probably wasn't even the case!

You had to stay positive or else you'd get completely insane. But it was so hard to stay positive when there were so many possibilities what could have happened to him. 

Therefore you decided to just call him once again.

You took out your mobile and dialed his number. But he didn't answer.

Why wouldn't he pick up?

You already called him two times before, but never got an answer. Did he ignore you? 

No wonder it was that hard to not drown in negativity. 

"Ahh why~" You let out a desperate cry while ruffling through your hair.

You were going crazy searching after him. Why wouldn't he just show up and tell you that he just went on a walk? ...With all his stuff...

You sighed.

It was hopeless. He was nowhere to find and it semed like he really would ignore you, if nothing bad had happened of course.

 

You sat down on a nearby bench trying to calm down a little.

Okay, if you don't want to pick up, I'll text you...

Maybe it was even better to just send him a short message instead of making him talk to you.

So you grabbed your mobile, what seemed to be the thousandth time, trying to write the best you could think of.

'Jimin, please answer me. I need to know where you are and if you are alright. Why don't you pick up?'

No...that's stupid...

You sighed while deleting the message you'd just typed in.

What should I write?!

You looked up from your mobile letting your gaze wander around to get a clearer mind.

I need to think of something that wouldn't bother him too much. It has to be a short and simple text...

After thinking about if for a few moments, you'd decided to keep it as neutral as possible: 'Where are you? Please answer me'

But you hesitated to send the text at first, rethinking if it really was a good idea. In the end, you did it anyways.

Hopefully, he answers this time...

Though you actually knew that he probably wouldn't. You weren't even sure if he'd read it but you had to try. He had to know that you were worried about him, you had to make him realize that you still did think of him in a good way, that he still was important to you, whatever had happened. 

However, he didn't response and although you had know it, it still hurt.

What would you do if something actually happened to him?

You sighed once again and stared at the display of your mobile.

Okay...I'll call him once again. One last time...

So for the last time, you pressed the 'call' button, still hoping he'd eventually pick up.

Yet this time, you didn't even get through to him. 

Huh?

You held your phone away from your ear to check if something was off.

The call was ended.

But he didn't cut me off..?

So you tried it once again. Still nothing.

With a confused expression on your face, you stared onto the homescreen of your mobile until you received a message.

Oh my god. I've finally got an answer!

In an instant, you heart jumped a little and you felt it beating harder than before. Had he really just texted you?

Full of hope, you opened the text message just to get violently brought back to reality.

"...What?" You stared down at your screen in disbelief. "He didn't..."

How could he do this? The pain creeping up your chest was awful and although you've read the message over and over again, it still hurt. Instead, it got even worse. 

He blocked me...What have I done to him that he doesn't want to stay in contact with me any longer? I didn't do anything...did I? Does he hate me? But why?

You felt your eyes tearing up. It hurt even more than it should. He only blocked you, so why did it hurt that much?

But you couldn't change the way you felt, you had to deal with it. You still liked him. You liked him a lot and you were worried. You couldn't stand him hating you.

What was going on in his mind right now? Would he do something he'd regret afterwards?

It was all my fault...Why did I go to this damn amusement park with him?! None of this would have happend if it wasn't me who wanted him to go there! I'm so stupid! He was on the right track...And now he's probably going backwards again. Why did I do this to him?

Without realizing, you covered your left cheek with your trembling hand. You still had bruises caused by his strong punch.

He probably hates himself even more now..

It hurt so bad to rethink that scene. You were so confused. You should've hated him for what he had done but you couldn't. It hurt, in all possible ways. You'd never felt pain that strong. But you couldn't hate him, because you knew that it wasn't him who did that. It was the monster inside of him. You just had wanted to protect him, heal him, but you had failed.

Should I just leave it like that? Leave him alone? He doesn't want my help because all I did was wrong...I don't know what to do no more...

You couldn't even think clear anymore. It was like all your thoughts and feelings were mixing up to a giant clump which screamed chaos. Your chest tigtened causing your lungs to a lack of oxygen.

It was a mess of tears and cravings for air, you couldn't even move.

You just wanted to fade, reaching for numbness. Your whole world was falling apart because of one single person. It was impossible to describe this horrible pain, you just wanted to forget it. 

What has happened that you felt like this?

 

A few moments later, you stayed still out of nowhere. You stared straight ahead and then, as if you weren't aware of yourself anymore, you got up and started walking. With slow steps, foot by foot, you had no control over yourself. Like you were a ghost outside your body, watching yourself while you were trying not to stumble. You couldn't do anything, your legs completely moved by themselves, until you eventually came to a stop infront of your mother's house.

You slowly raised your head looking up at the giant building in front of you.

At that time, your tears had stopped falling. And although you didn't want to face your mother, you had to get in there. You had searched him for way too long now and you had reached a point where you had given up. Apparently, he didn't want you to find him. So why should you waste the last bits of your strength then?

All of a sudden, the door opened and your mother came out. Seeing her, your mind set off again and you directly walked past her.

"_____, you look terrible!"

You completely ignored her and went straight up to your bedroom. You didn't have the strength to talk to her. You just needed to rest now. It had been a long day and you just wanted to forget everything and finally stop to overthink every single detail.

So without changing your clothes, you only took off your shoes and fell down on your bed, although it wasn't even that late yet. But surprisingly, it didn't take long until you finally went to dreamland. 

 

 

 

 

_________________________

A/N: Hey guys~ Another update yay ♥ School started again urghhh and I'm gona write three exams next week so I don't know how much I'll be able to update but I'll do my best for you ♥ But heey I've managed to update although I had to go to school again! Sooo~ it's (hopefully) getting better again *-* I hope you guys liked this chapter although I actually hate half of it! If you did nevertheless, please make sure to leave a comment, subsribe and upvote, I'd really appreciate it! Love y'all, bye ♥