015

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

You woke up by a loud noise coming from your mobile. Someone was calling you.

"Oh gosh~ It's way too early!" You rubbed your eyes tired and grabbed your phone. "Yes?"

"WE DON'T HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!!!"

Hana.

It took you a second to realize what she just has said. "Wait...what?!" You immediately opened your eyes and were completely aware about what was happening around you.

"NO SCHOOL! TODAY!" She repeated happily.

Your smile grew wide. "Yeeeesss! But I seriously...just wanna sleep now" You laughed.

"Yeah yeah okay. I just wanted to tell you so that you're not going to school."

"It's okay~ And by the way..why don't we have school?" You asked Hana with a curious tone.

"Because so many teacher are sick."

You suddenly started laughing. "How comes that every teacher is sick on the same day?"

Hana also started laughing. "Yeah I thought so too", she answered. "But you should continue sleeping now~ And sorry again for bothering" You heard the guilty in her voice. "It's okay, thanks for telling me though" You smiled slightly.

"No problem" She laughed. "Bye bye~"

"Bye~" You waved goodbye although she couldn't see it.

After you hung up, you fell back in your bed yawning. "Aish~ It's so early~ How am I supposed to fall asleep again?" You sighed and shut your eyes close again.

After a few minutes you heard your alarm clock ringing.

Your eyes flew open immediately and you stared at the clock. 7:30am.

"Are you kidding me?!" You facepalmed yourself sighing loudly before turning off your alarm clock. "I seriously forgot to turn it off....I hate my life..."

You got up and grabbed your mobile. "...I should tell Jimin...I wonder if he's already awake...Wait...why am I even thinking about him?!" You threw your phone away wanting to slap your face.

But after a few seconds you looked at it again. "But I really should tell him...Or else he'll go to school...and...we could use this day for our project" A smile formed on your lips because you luckily found a good reason for texting him.

You grabbed your phone again and typed a not-so-short message.

'Hey :) I just wanted to tell you that we don't have school today! And we could use the free time to work on our project if you want to :)'

Suddenly your heart started beating faster and you were afraid of sending this message.

But you just took a deep breath before clicking the 'send' button finally.

After realizing what you just have done you threw your phone away, again.

"Oh my gosh why did I do this?!" You buried your face in your arms. "He must think I'm crazy.." You sighed.

"______? Is something wrong?" Your mum shouted from downstairs.

"No I'm alright" You tried to get a normal voice but you completely failed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I am...kinda" You whispered the last word so that your mother couldn't hear it.

No I'm not sure..I'm going crazy...

You took your clothes depressed and went into the bathroom.

What shall I do? I'm not really liking him, am I? I can't like him...He's an ...sometimes....Okay he is an ! And I hate him!

You'd love to punch yourself in the face at that moment to forget your thoughts but you couldn't.

Right before you closed the door of the bathroom, you heard your phone vibrating.

Your eyes widened a little and you felt your heart going crazy while you ran back to your bedroom with a wide grin on your face.

You knew it was Jimin, so you didn't really looked at the screen and just opened the message straight away.

'Sure why not' was all it read.

It somewhat made you happy and sad at the same time. Happy, because he agreed to work with you again but sad, because his answer was without any emotions and he didn't even thank you for telling him.

But you just pushed the negative thoughts aside and concentrated on the positive ones.

Smiling a little, you texted him back to tell him when you have time.

After you both made terms with each other because of the time and place, you finally went back into the bathroom to continue getting ready.

It was a really hot day so you've decided to wear something breezy. Comfy shorts with a light belly top and simple shoes.

While taking a shower you sang happily although you were all grumpy before because you actually didn't have school and it was way too early to get up. But you couldn't sleep any longer, so you just continued, also because Jimin was going to show up really soon.

After you went out of the bathroom, you walked up to your mum to tell her that Jimin is coming over again. At first you were afraid that she might be pissed or something, but she seriously was happy about it. It somehow creeped you out but you pushed these thoughts away.

"Shall I make some snacks again? Morning snacks? Maybe he hasn't eaten breakfast yet..."

Your mum kept talking until you gave her a big hug all of a sudden causing her to stop immediately. You pulled back and stared into her widened eyes.

"What was that for?" She asked confused.

"I just wanted to let you know that I love you" A wide grin appeared on your face.

"But I know that already" She laughed as the size of her eyes became normal again, but you just turned around to walk off.

"Hey! You didn't answer my question! Hey! _____! Stop walking away! Come back!"

You heard your mum shout from the kitchen and you couldn't help but giggle while walking away.

She'll make snacks anyway.

Still smiling brightly, you walked back to your room to prepare everything as your sight suddenly got blurry and you felt dizzy. You immediately stopped and searched for hold.

"Oh my..." You went through your hair with your hand feeling a slight pain in your head. You had no idea what was happening, all you knew was that it really .

As soon as you felt a little better you continued walking with very slow steps until you reached your bedroom and sat down on your bed.

Your eyes swept to your mobile checking the time.

Only a few minutes left...

You still didn't feel perfect but you tried to ignore that to prepare your stuff. You didn't want him to come while you had no idea about what you've had done the day before, because at least anyone of the both of you should have a clue about that.

It was hard to think about everything but, however, you managed it and still had some time left.

You decided to wait for Jimin in the living room so you headed to the stairs as your dizziness came back, stronger than before. You immediately leaned against the wall and closed your eyes.

What the heck is happening?!

Your legs became weak so you opened your eyes again but everything was blurry and you felt like the walls were jumping around like some happy unicorns.

You wanted to take a step back but as you did so, your legst just stopped working and you buckled.

Your surroundings went black and you didn't feel anything anymore.

There was just nothing around you. No sounds, no furniture, no walls, nothing. Everything was silent...and black. Just like someone locked you in a soundproof room without any kind of windows.

You just layed there, breathing slowly as you heard a quiet dump sound far far away from you...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________

A/N:

I KNOW IT HAS BEEN AGES AND I'M TERRIBLY SORRY BUT HEELLOOOOOOOO! XD FATE DIDN'T LET ME UPDATE UNTIL TODAY! ...At least I think so lol I wanted to update last week SO BADLY but I got really sick....like...really sick ._. It was all shiny and sunny outside but what was I doing? Laying in my bed until 5pm trying not to die ._.Seriously...Everytime I got up I had to lay down again to not break down *sighs* ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ALTHOUGH IT'S TY AND STUFF! Please subscribe, leave a comment and upvote :3 LOVE YA~ ♥