027

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

You slowly got out of your bed and walked downstairs without even thinking of changing your clothes.

"____! Breakfast is ready!"

It was saturday. You were glad that you didn't have school that day but that meant you had to face Jimin all day, since you wouldn't allow him to go away.

You've decided to not talk about the letter, you didn't want to bother him.

"Good morning~" You tried to greet both, Jimin and your mother, with a warm smile, but Jimin just stared at you not even saying a word or moving an inch. He just sat there, in front of his lovingly made breakfast, staring at you.

 

It was horrible. Throughout the whole breakfast you could feel his stare. He didn't eat anything.

"Aren't you hungry? You should eat something" Your mother said with a warm voice but he shook his head. "I'm not hungry at all..."

Meanwhile, your mind was going crazy but you tried to ignore it.

I can't just sit here eating breakfast with him staring at me. Can't I just disappear? He doesn't like talking about his past...Why is he staring at me when he knows I've read it? Aiishh seriously~

But you decided to keep going since your mother would go to work in a few minutes and you were pretty sure he'd start a conversation then, no matter if he actually wanted to or not.

And so he did. As soon as your mother left the house, he turned to you.

"Didn't you...read it?"

You could clearly hear the nervousness in his voice so you thought of a smart answer.

"..I didn't want to bother you with it, so I remained silent, since you don't like talking about that"

"...What?"

"Just don't worry about it and leave it to me. I'll help you, remember?"

Jimin nodded slowly as a response.

You gave him a weak smile hoping that it would be fine now. "So...do you have any plans for today?"

"I never have plans"

"U-Uhm...okay...Then we'll do something together?" You gave him a bright smile.

"Sure"

"..Hm...Is there a place you've loved to go as a child?"

".....Amusement park"

Oh my-

You couldn't help but smile at this. The imagination of Jimin being happy and having fun in an amusement park was just too cute. But would he still love it at this age? Since he already was 18.

"..Then we'll go there"

"But-" He wanted to argue against it but it looked like he'd changed his mind afterwards. "Okay"

You weren't sure what he was thinking at that moment. Maybe he didn't want to go to a crowded place? Or was he afraid of what he'd feel when he'd visit such a place again? You had no idea, but either way, it was an important step for him to go there. And you were glad that he was okay with it.

"Then I'll just go and change my clothes"

You got up and ran upstairs again to get ready. You knew that he was staring at you while you went back to your room, but you didn't mind.

 

A few minutes later you came back, completely dressed in short but comfortable clothes and ready to go.

Jimin just looked at you from tip to toe until he cleared his throat.

You just smiled to yourself at his reaction. He's so...

"Let's go then?" You said with a happy smile on your face.

"Sure"

You immediately grabbed your bag, which you've packed before, and walked to the front door together with him.

"Your mom doesn't know that we're going away, right?"

"It's actually not a big deal if she doesn't know. She'll be okay with it" You've smiled at him as you've reached out to close the door behind the two of you after you had been walked outside until you saw Hana approaching.

Oh no..., you thought as if it would be a bad thing to see her. Well, she still didn't know what was going on between Jimin and you, so it actually really was sort of a bad thing. You could just hope that she'd understand it once again.

"Hey~" She greeted you until she realized Jimin standing next to you. He just gave her his typical death glare.

"Uhm...why...?" She didn't even have to finish her sentence, you knew exactly what she wanted to ask.

"Let me explain it later, we need to go now"

You tried to push off the conversation by grabbing Jimins arm trying to go away as fast as possible but hana hold you back.

"Yah! Could you please tell me what's going on here?! Now?! You always say 'I'll explain it later' or 'I can't tell you now'! You freaking can tell me and you will tell me! Immediately! I'm your best friend, remember?! But you always have better thing to do with the guy you used to hate!"

Wow. That hurt.

Jimin freed his arm glaring at you.

Why did she have to mention that again...

"Hana..."

But she just crossed her arms. "It hurts okay? We're best friends, we never had secrets! And now I'm here and you still don't wanna tell me?"

You didn't know what to do. You wanted to tell her so bad, since you didn't want her to hate you. But you've promised Jimin to not tell anybody and therefore you had to face the consequences.

"Looks like you don't even care about our friendship anymore.."

"No! That's not true, I-"

"Yah" Jimin suddenly walked past you and a little closer to Hana causing her to take a few steps backward. "Don't blame it on her. I've told her that she shouldn't tell you anything"

"But I'm her best friend.."

"Well, as a so-called 'best friend' you should understand that she had no other choice except staying silent" He scoffed.

"But-"

"No. Just go now"

"Don't be so harsh Jimin.." You begged while walking up to them. "I'm really sorry Hana...I...just didnt know how to handle it...I didn't want to hurt you but I really had no other choice... I guess there will be a day when I finally can tell you, at least a little. Just not now... Right, Jimin?" You looked up at him.

"Probably"

You sighed in relief as you heard him say this. Thanks god...

"Please understand that I can't tell you now..."

Suddenly, a cute smile appeared on her face.

"...It's alright~ I love you anyway" She ran up to you and hugged you tight. "Don't worry, I can wait~"

"Thank you and thanks for being my best friend" You smiled and hugged her back.

"So...where do you guys were heading for?"

"Just an amusement park"

Hana burst out into laughter looking at Jimin while he just rolled his eyes. "Really?"

Yes it really was impossible to imagine him being in an amusement park.

"May I come with you?" She suddenly asked with a hopeful expression.

"Jimin?" You looked back at him unsure of what he would think about that.

"Sure...why not...but don't you dare to get on my nerves"

You both chuckled although you were a little afraid of how Jimin and Hana would interact with each other. Hana still knew him as the bad and -like guy. But that would change soon....

 

 

 

_______________

A/N:

HIII~ Finally and update again! ^-^ Exam weeks UGH --'' So tiring...I missed writing a lot T.T Although it's crap again...at least in my view XD But I still wanted to update for you guys so you have to read crap if you wanna read something lol Or else you need to wait longer :P Hope you like it though~ Please subscribe, upvote and leave a comment! Love you all~ ♥ See ya in the next chapter ♥