033

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

Jimin's POV

[His eyes were empty, no emotions at all. Like always. I didn't even remember the time I last looked into his eyes for that long. But I guessed it was better like this because I got the urge to throw up while looking at him.

At least I could control myself and not vomit in front of him. The "peaceful silence" would've been gone immediately and I had actually liked not being punished by him. Not just because it was fun to watch him fight against his thoughts to kill me for bringing him there, also because I was just tired of it.
But him being imprisoned wouldn't be too bad though.

So we just continued sitting there, not changing a single word, until the police officer came in to end our act of silence.

Thank you. For the first time, I was actually glad to see him.]

 

Since we didn't have anything to say to each other, the police officer let us go. Finally.

The car drive went silent, which was better for the both of us. Although I wondered why he didn't yell at me.  But this would probably wait until we were at home.
'Home..' I didn't have a home no more. He threw me out, so I had no idea what to consider 'home'.

As soon as we reached the city we lived in, he randomly stopped the car somewhere and looked at me with cold eyes. I looked back at him until I understood what he wanted me to do.

With a quick motion, I opened the door and got out. Glaring back at him, I slammed the door shut and he immediately drove off.

What an .

But why didn't he yell at me? Or throw his fists at my face? He probably was tired of it, too. Or maybe he just didn't want to end in prison...

With slow steps, I walked along the street up to the house of _____. 

Was she at home? Wait...what did the officer say again? She was hospitalized? .

I sped up my pace to reach her home.

I needed to get my stuff and leave. I couldn't let her see me once again. I needed to leave her alone. I wasn't good for her. The only thing I was good at was hurting and destroying people. And this had to stop. I couldn't continue to hurt her. I couldn't do it. 

I felt an terrible ache in my chest area but didn't exactly know what it was. It hurt. Did I even hurt myself with my actions? 
I hated this feeling. This definitely had to stop. 

I was glad that her mother had given me an extra key for the house, so I didn't have to break in.

Another thing I was good at.

Checking if nobody was home, I opened the door quietly and immediately rushed in. The house was completely empty, not one single person was there.

Her mother probably was at the hospital. I needed to be fast if I wanted to stay unnoticed. 

So I rushed into the living room, grabbed my stuff and threw it into the little bag I had brought with me on my first day in this house.

With fast steps, I went upstairs to check if there were some things left in the bathroom, which I also packed in my bag afterwards.

So, this was the end. It was time to say goodbye to this very comforting house.

Should I leave a message for her? But then she'd probably search after me. I probably should just leave this whole city and never come back. It would be better for all of us.

With this last thought, I grabbed my bag, looked around one last time and left hoping I'd find something else to stay.

I had to do this, there was no other choice. That was the best and only way to change something so that she wouldn't get hurt no more. I just had to do this.

 

No One's POV

[You glanced over at Hana just to earn an encouraging smile, which wasn't encouraging at all.
All you could think of was Jimin and the fact that your mother probably hated him starting from this moment.

But it wasn't his fault...I shouldn't have went there with him. He couldn't do anything...It wasn't him...

You wanted to explain it right away but you couldn't. You couldn't tell them what was going on. And definitely not in front of your mothers car next to a hospital.
It had to be at another time, with another location and Jimin had to agree to it.

But...would you even see him again after this incident?]

 

The drive was long and you actually had enough time to talk about the things that bothered you most. Jimin. But you couldn't. Not yet.

Where could he be? Was he at home? Or was he still at the poice station?

You'd find out pretty soon.

You stared out of the window as the car came to a stop.

"We're home" Your mother looked over at you smiling.

But instead of being happy or relieved that you were finally home again, you were afraid. You feared what might be behind this giant front door.

While looking around, you remembered that Jimin had an extra key so he could've been in there.

In slow motion, you opened the door of the car, grabbed the stuff you needed while staying in the hospitaly and walked up the steps to your mother's house.
For the first time, it felt like you had to climb a thousands of steps, which were irregularly built. As if you were walking up to an ancient temple with your last piece of strengh. 

Your heart hurt and your breath went crazy as you finally reached out to grab the doorknob. 

"You'll need a key to unlock the door, darling", your mother reminded you with an amused undertone. Together with Hana, she walked past you, gave you a warm smile and opened the door for you. 

"You're finally home again", Hana squealed while hugging you tight. But you couldn't be happy about it since you definitely had other things in mind.

What would you do if Jimin wasn't there? Or what if he was? How would you react? 

You couldn't think of the many different possibilities as you entered the house. 

Thousands and more questions flew into your head, you couldn't think clear anymore until you gazed over to the couch. 

No.

You lost grip of your bags causing them to fall down on the ground with a loud noise. It felt like your whole world has just fallen apart.

"____?" Hana immediately turned around by this sound and rushed up to you. "What has happen-", she started but couldn't finish the sentence as she followed your gaze.

The couch was empty. No Jimin, nor his stuff. Even the blankets and pillows you'd got for him were gone.

"_____?" Now you've also gotten the attention of your mother.

"...We need to search him", you said quietly, more to yourself than to your company.

"Are you crazy?", your mother's eyes went wide, "Have you already forgotten what he has done to you? To the both of you?!"

"Mom...you don't know hi-"

"No, you're not going to search him. He is insane. You were in hospital because of him! I don't want you to go near him again.", she paused a little, "And if you don't remember, I wanted to talk to you as soon as we're back so you can't go to-"

You cut her off with running up the stairs completely ignoring her. You had to search him, it didn't matter what your mother would say.

"_____!!", your mother screamed from downstairs but you still ignored it. Jimin was all you had in mind.

He wasn't upstairs as well. He also took his stuff out of the bathroom with him. 

Where could he be? He could be everywhere...Or maybe..does he need to stay in prison? But then his stuff would've been there. 

You started to get a headache while thinking of the places where he could be. It was hopeless. You needed to sit down and take some deep breaths or else your mind would drift off and everything would get even worse.

So you wernt into your room and sat on your bed for a few minutes to calm yourself down before slowly looking around if he might have left you a little note or something else. But he didn't. There was no sign left of him.

With a few last breaths, you got up and made your way downstairs again just to get into the fangs of your mother.

"_____, I want you to listen to me. I really don't think it's a good idea if you go to search him. You just went back from the hospital you need some rest" This time your mother tried to stay calm and not yell at you.

"She's right, ______. It's better for you to stay at home now", Hana repeated carefully causing your heart to flinch a little. So she was on your mother's side.

"You don't understand it. I need to do it, you don't know him. You have no idea what could happen to him!" You raised your voice at the last sentence although you didn't want to. But you had lost control over your body and mind.

"I said no! He's too dangerous!"

"MOM STOP IT! It's my life and only I know what's good for me and what's not!!" 

With that you turned around and ran up to the front door.

Looking back at your shocked best friend and your disappointed mother, you left the house with tears rolling down your face...

 

 

 

____________________________________

A/N:

DAMN STRAIGHT I DID IT! I'm so sorry that it took me so long >.< I think it's over half a year now *cries a river* I'm so sorry >.< But I have to admit, it's probably because of the oneshot^^' Since I wanted it to be up first, before writing the next chapter and WELL the oneshot took me ages ._. BUT HERE I AM AGAIN IN ALL MY SHINY GLORY! I hope you like this chapter :3 Something is coming up guys hahaha~ just keep being patient and I'll try my best to update more requently starting from now on!

Also, please check out the Jimin oneshot, A New Beginning! I'd really appreciate it *^* 

See ya in the next chapter <3 Love ya, bye <3

ps: should I change the POV of the protagonist (you)? So that I don't write for example "you went to a nearby coffee shop", but instead "I went to a nearby coffee shop"? I mean, since Jimin's POV is also written like this and I think it's easier for me to write in the I-perspective. What do you think?