022

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

You both spent the rest of the day together until the sun went down.

"Shall we go back home now? My mum is probably already at home waiting for me..."

Jimin just nodded as an answer and so you both made your way home.

 

Your mothers' car was parked in front of your garage letting you know that she was there. 

Jimin took a short glance at her car before following you to the front door.

"I hope she's okay with you staying here"

You didn't get an answer for this but you also didn't expect one.

With confident steps, you opened the door and walked in with Jimin right behind you. "Mum?"

You didn't have to wait long until you saw your mother walking down the stairs. 

"Why is there-" But she cutted off her own sentence as soon as she saw Jimin and started a new one. "Is that your stuff in my daughters bedroom?" She looked at Jimin who then nodded hesitantly.

Before your mother could open once again, you walked up to her and dragged her into the kitchen while telling Jimin to go into your room.

"_____, mind to explain what is happening here? I understand that you two have to do a school project together but do you really need a blanket, a pillow and clothes for that?"

You just stared at her after she finished her sentence.

"....Did you really look through his stuff?" You were a little disappointed because you couldn't understand why your mother should have a reason to look through his stuff. As if he didn't have his privacy.

"I was just curious because I've never seen this bag before..."

"That's not a good reason, mum..."

"...Anyway...why did he bring his stuff?"

You rolled your eyes since you hated it when your mother changed topics like this.

"I'm not sure if I can tell you..."

"Just leave out any details and it will be fine I guess" She gave you a warm smile.

"Okay...so...he has a few problems at home and I suggested that he could sleep here..."

You were a little afraid of telling her because you were really uncertain of how your mother would react to this. All you could do was hoping that she would say yes. You really needed to help him and...the idea of him sleeping at your place wasn't that bad either...

But your mother just looked at you as if you asked her whether you were allowed to burn down your neighbours house.

"No, love. That's...We can't do that. Not after what you've told me about him. He's too dangerous. I don't want you to get hurt"

"Mum, he has changed. He really did. He's no like that anymore" 

You needed to convince her but you knew it would be difficult. Your mother was strict when it came to things like this.

"He didn't do anything bad the few times he was here, right? Or do you remember him slapping me or something else?" You really hoped she didn't. "And what about him caring for me while I was at the hospital? Was that also a bad thing?"

"No...it was not..but..you have to understand me. I am your mother and I only want the best for you. And he definitely is not. You know by yourself that he's not good for you"

You didn't want to but you had to admit that he wasn't always the best for you, but you really wanted him to feel better... At least a little. You had to convince her, no matter how long it would take.

"Mum, believe me. He really has changed. He hasn't done anything to me the last days"

That was not exactly the truth. He didn't do anything bad for you, at least not physically... But your mother had no idea about the incident that day and also not about your feelings towards him.

"I already said no. Don't try to convince me. He won't sleep here. And he also shouldn't run away from his problems"

"Mum! You have no idea what has happened! I can't just tell him to face his problems because he'd probably die then!" Your sudden explosion caused her to be left speechless. "He has no other opportunity. Please..let him stay..only for a few days and then we'll find a better solution. But he really needs my help now."

After a few seconds, your mother managed to say something again.

"Love...I can't do that. Let's search for another place to sleep for him. There are always other opportunities"

You couldn't believe that she still didn't give in. When did your mother become that heartless? How could she do this to him...and to you? She had no idea about what has happened, but you really couldn't tell her.

You were hurt by her decision and you could tell that she noticed but you didn't care. 

"You have to understand me. Please, don't be mad at me..."

But you just shook your head. "No, I don't understand you"

With that, you walked past her trying not to break out into tears.

You only heard your mother sigh while you were walking up the stairs with heavy footstelps.

Before you opened the door of your bedroom, you took a deep breath and tried to clear your mind.

Now I have to tell him...

You opened the door slowly and called out his name but he didn't answer. So you continued to walk in and looked around but he wasn't anywhere to be seen, neither his stuff.

What the- Where did he go?!

Your eyes widenend and you started to panic running out of your room again.

"Jimin?!" You shouted but no answer came. He was gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________

A/N:

HELLO! Sorry for updating just now! Haven't had enough time last week >.< Hope you like this one~ although it's kinda boring^^' and sorry for the cliffhanger lol Please subscribe, upvote and leave a comment ^-^ It means the world to me! <3 See y'all in the next chapter~ Love you guys~ <3