023

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

"Jimin?!" You shouted but no answer came. He was gone.

"____? What's up?" Your mother walked up to you with a worried expression on her face.

"Jimin is gone!"

"Really?!" Her eyes widened and she looked around with fast motions.

"I told him to stay in my room but he must've went away together with his stuff while we were talking."

All of a sudden, your mother grabbed your shoulders and stared into your eyes. "Okay, you need to calm down first! He'll show up again. Do you have any schoolstuff to do? If not, you could search for him"

Actually, you had a lot of stuff to do because you skipped school that day and it was already evening but you really had better things to do.

"I'm gonna search him"

With that, you left your mother alone and rushed out of the house.

You felt your eyes tear up once again but you didn't know the reason for it.

Why am I tearing up? It's not that he died or something like this...

Well, you were not sure about that. Everything could've happened to him. Maybe he met his father? Or maybe he'd be gone forever? Hopefully not.

You needed to find him, you needed to take care of him. It was important for you and for him.

 

"Jimiiiiiin!" You kept shouting his name while running but you were sure it couldn't be heard in between your loud sobs.

Suddenly, you bumped into something and fell onto the ground.

"____?"

You slowly looked up, making the tears, which were rolling down your eyes, visible.

"H-Hana?"

"Oh my- Why are you crying?!" Hana immediately rushed up to you and kneeled down next to you.

"I...don't know..." You said quietly.

"How can you not know?" Hana placed her arms around your shoulder to comfort you.

"Hana...I tell you later...I...need to go now"

She nodded with hesitation and told you to take care of yourself but you just gave her a weak smile and waved a little before going away.

Your tears were still rolling down your cheeks like a waterfall but you really didn't know why. The imagination of Jimin being away hurt you like crazy. Especially cause you didn't know what has happened to him.

I hope he's alright...He need to be alright. What is wrong with me? Why am I even crying because of this?

Suddenly, your feet stopped walking and your mind brought a thought up of which you hoped wouldn't be possible.

What if...he heard the discussion with my mum?

You immediately pushed this thought away because you didn't want it to be true. But you couldn't help but get panicked even more at this so you sped up your pace to find him finally.

You ran through the city as fast as possible until you got the idea of calling him.

Next to an old bench, you stopped and sat down to rest a little. You took out your phone and dialed his number. With a deep breath, you clicked the 'call' button and waited for him to pick up, but he didn't. You waited almost a whole minute before you gave up again.

How could I think he'd actually pick up...Why should he, after he went away from my home?...What if really something bad has happened to him...?

You sighed before you got up hesitantly to continue to search for him. But with every step you took, your hope faded a little more. Where could he be? ..Why were you even searching for him? He wouldn't have walked away if he would want to talk to you. Why are you wasting your time with this?

You thought of the incident in the morning that day causing you to smile a little. 

He liked me? ...He even kissed me... But why? ...And why did he walk away then...? Aishhh I'm going crazy!

You ruffled through your hair trying to calm down a little but it was impossible. How could you calm down now? Your thoughts went crazy and you started to get a headache as the time passed by.

 

With slow steps, you walked around but it seemed like you wouldn't be there anymore. It looked like you'd be in another world. You didn't know what was happening around you, you just stared at the ground and kept walking. 

You felt something vibrating in your pocket but you didn't care. You didn't care about anything, only about him. The only thing you wanted was him being happy and you were pretty sure he wasn't happy, although you actually couldn't know it because you weren't by his side. And that was the most hurtful thing. You not being by his side.

Already an hour, you lingered through the city with your tears dry on your skin, until you noticed something coming closer to you.

From the corner of your eyes, you could recognize a dark figure so you looked up slowly revealing the person you wished so badly for. 

You stared at him with sad eyes but didn't bring any words out, neither did he. You both were just standing in front of each other, looking each other in the eyes and being quiet.

Suddenly, he started to move his lips and he spoke with a silent voice: "What are you doing here? It's too late for you to walk around outside..."

With that, he brought you back to reality and you first noticed that it was really Jimin who was standing in front you you. Your tears started to stream down your face again and you couldn't stop them, but you actually didn't want to stop them.

"Jimin..." You cried out his name and fell into his arms hugging him tight. You didn't care of him not liking it, you just did it. It was such a good feeling to feel him into your arms, after you were searching him for such a long time. He was alive and alright, that was the most important thing.

Jimin just stood there, with his eyes widenend until you also felt his arms around your petite body.

 

 

 

_______________

A/N: 

Hey guys! A chapter I completely wrote in school again lol It's so boring when I don't have classes but still have to be in school and no one of my friends are there..sooo a new chapter for you! :D Hope you liked this one ^-^ Although it's kinda crappy^^' the next chapter will be coming soon! Please subscribe, leave a comment and upvote if you want to ^-^  Love you all and see you in the next chapter! <3