Introvert.

A secret place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So someone ... haha. Take a guess at the reason behind lol don't. Was just kidding :) Hope you'll like this tho (Even if I find it unorganized and confusing) ^^

 

-

 

So here am I, Finally aborting this train I took. Sure Busan isn't a joke. But it's worth it, right? Sure it is when you'll think of sights and landmarks, food, and other fun stuffs to do. But right now, I am not here to do that sort of things. I'm here solely because of one person who is so special in my life. My one and only, Jung Sooyeon.

Yep. My girlfriend is from Busan while I'm from Seoul.

Is this considered a long-distance relationship? Is it?

Then, I must say that you're wrong. If you we're in the same page as I am, you'll agree. Why? Because distance doesn't define the relationship you have with your special someone.  They could be next to you but feel empty or be miles and miles away but still feel all sort of things there could be felt.

You know that there'll be a lot of people who will be like "Is it hard?" or anything. My friends go "Yoong, Are you sure about that?" when I first told them about it. I understand them. I know how they're feeling because ever since my friend failed with her 5 year relationship with Tristan, from England. I know they're cautious, so am I, but what to do when this fate chose me?

And Yes my name is YoonA. Friends calls me Yoong or Yoongie but my one and only girlfriend doesn't stick up with the code. She calls me 'little rascal'

 

"Excuse me, How do I get to this address?" I asked one of the locals as I went out with the others. They seem to be a tourist to me so asking them wouldn't be that helpful in locating Sooyeon's house. And if you're wondering why am I not calling her or whatever, that's because I planned to surprise her. It's my/our first time to meet.

 

"Ah! From here, You need to take the bus and drop to that street. You still have to walk to reach that one"

 

"I see! Thank you very much!"

 

I went as told. The ahjumma was nice enough to draw it for me in detail. She said that she lives nearby so she knows.

 

I look at the gates for me to know which is Sooyeon's house from the others. It didn't take long for me though. I saw a kid and he pointed it out. Makes me wonder if I'm bad with directions, If I'm stupid or was I just too nervous?

 

"Hello .. Who is it?" Asked the lady which I assume her mom.

 

"Uhm .. It's Yoona. I'm wondering if Sooyeon is around ..."

 

"Just a second" She replied and soon went to open the gate for me. "Jessica went out to watch movie with her cousin. Would you like to come inside and wait?"

 

"Oh? Who is she auntie?" Asked another girl who is shorter than me with a short blonde hair. Is she Taeyeon? Taeyeon as in her ex?

 

"She's Yoona. She's looking for Sooyeon."

 

"Ah! My loves" She smiled. WTH ... Loves??? Are you kidding me? Her girlfriend is right beside you and yet you ...

 

"Oh! Weren't you going to meet at the cafe? How about bringing her with you?"

 

"Okay!"

 

"Uhm .. That seems to be handful ... I can just wait here .." I rejected the offer. Wouldn't it be awkward that her ex who still claims Sooyeon to be her 'loves'  and me who is Sooyeon's little rascal to be together?

 

"No, It's fine. You seem to surprise her so I wouldn't ruin that and just accompany you to the cafe" She offered again and her mom looked at me hopefully which leaves me with no choice. I had to agree.

 

-

Taeyeon and I talked about some stuffs as we wait for Sooyeon.

 

We talked about some stuffs I don't even know before? It was like a bizarre moment for me.

 

"Can I ask a question?" I inquired this thought that's been bugging me for a long time now

 

"Sure thing" She smiled

 

"You and Sooyeon ... What are you ..?"

 

"Ah! My loves--"

 

"Taeng!" She called out from behind, cutting Taeyeon off. It made Taeyeon to look in her direction while I remain seated on my place, still intaking what's happening.

 

"Loves, Your friend is here to see you" She grinned before giving Sooyeon a bear hug which seemed to be my cue to stand up and leave them alone. I had enough. What I knew about her is enough and now this? What have I ever done to deserve this?

 

"Uhm I ... I need to go .." I abruptly stood up and that action is enough for her to notice me

 

"Yoong??" She looked at me as if guilt is eating her. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter