Protective Yoon.

A secret place.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica headed out of the venue for the Dior's Launch. 
 
 
Though she's already used to sea of people, she's still feeling aloof at the sight of them, following her on the way to her hotel. 
 
 
"Are you okay?" Her manager, who's sitting at the passenger seat at the front, turned to her and asked. 
 
"I'm okay" She answered in a low-tone. She's fumbling on her seat, and honestly she's scared. 
 
But as if changing lanes to avoid the other 'fans'/sasaengs that her manager told her that were following them, one car zoomed past them and blocked their way. That caused of her driver to stop; giving the others the chance to catch up and take flashy pictures. 
 
It scared her so much. 
 
Yes, she gets mobbed most of the times, but to experience this kind, would always bring fear to her. 
 
"I'll talk to them nicely" She spoke up "I'm going to tell them that it's not safe" 
 
"Are you sure?" Her manager asked. She knew that Jessica spoke up, maybe she heard her asked the driver about what they should do 
 
"Yes" 
 
"Be careful" Warned the manager while the driver hissed with annoyance 
 
So Jessica did. She warned the fans that it's not safe, and gave them a handshake before leaving. 
 
"Let's go" She gave the driver a tap. Soon, the fans went on the side to give way for them. 
 
 
 
"F--" Her manager almost cursed when another car zoomed past them – making them to almost collide with each other. "Are you okay?" Just like awhile ago, she turned to Jessica 
 
"I'm … I'm scared." Her voice almost cracked answering the question that she found it absurd to say 'Yes' to. "Let's head back asap. Please …" 
 
The manager nodded firmly and the driver already knows what to do. 
 
"Stay here first" Her manager unbuckled her seatbelt "I'll be heading in first to distract them" 
 
"Okay" Nodded her. Her manager wore and 'disguise' before heading inside the hotel. The sasaengs were quick to follow. Little they know, the driver didn't turn off the engine so they head out of that place. "Where are you taking me??" She asked in a panic – clueless as to where this driver is going to take her. 
 
"I know you're tired and scared, but please calm down and trust me" 
 
"Yoo … ngie?" 
 
"Hmm" 
 
 
-- 
 
"Breath out" She commanded Jessica after removing her disguise as a guy. They're now at a suburb place. She held Jessica's stiff shoulder 
 
Jessica did. 
 
"Feeling any better?" 
 
… 
 
"Right. Nope. I know, but, let's stay here for a while. I'm sorry" 
 
"I'm scared …" 
 
Yoona hushed and pulling Jessica to her embrace "They aren't here, or would be. It's only the both of us" 
 
"Thank goodness you're here … If not … what would I do?" 
 
"And if I wasn't?" Yoona gave a teasing knock on Jessica's forehead "You should over-come your fear coming to this country or China. It's not every time that I'll be by your side" 
 
Jessica nodded in agreement. "Right, I'm sorry that you had to do this for me" She turned away so that Yoona wouldn't see that she's controlling her tears from falling down "You must be busy too" 
 
After the incident back then, they would only exchange messages when they have the chance to. Meeting coincidentally is rare to happen, while meeting on purpose was never allowed anyway. 
 
"You don't have to do this all the time too" 
 
"I know … But it kills me not to do anything when I know that you'd be going here. I know that you already have a phobia since the time you got hit and passed out in the airport" 
 
… 
 
"You don't know how much I want to be with you every time you're coming here, and how much it pisses me after seeing in the SNS that you got mobbed … again, and again. Every given time" 
 
"And why would you do that?" 
 
"Because I like you" Yoona looked away "I know, it's silly of me" 
 
"At least, I get to know what you really wanted for me to decipher" Jessica went on Yoona's back and gave a hug "Thank you, my Savior" 
 
"Huh?" She furrowed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter