22

Puppy Love?

Eunhee's POV:

Evening came around and the it was dark outside. The city night life was nice to see and it meant our hard day of work was over. I sighed as I cleaned the last cups and plates for the night as the boys wiped the tables and put up chairs. Manager-nim had gone home early because he wasn't feeling well, so it was just us kids. 

"Whew," Sungyeol wiped his imaginary sweat, "Today was a good day, don't you think?" I smiled a small smile and nodded. Sungyeol came to my side and watched me wash the dishes. "Can we do something today? Tonight, I mean. With Minwoo?" Sungyeol asked me with an expectant smile. I shrugged and looked over at Minwoo. He was putting up the chairs for the last table and looked at me. He coughed and clutched his chest with wide eyes before turning away. Was he sick? 

"I don't think I can. Minwoo doesn't look too good. Maybe another day, okay, Sungyeol?" I said. Sungyeol nodded understandingly and left my side. 

 

Minwoo's POV:

I saw them together again and my heart tightened again. It wasn't long before I would go back and I knew it. What would my owner do if he knew I would turn back? Would he send me to someone else?! Would I have to stay a puppy forever? I worried and didn't notice Sungyeol in front of me. "Yah." he said. 

I looked up. "Oh, hey." I said. 

"What's wrong? You don't look so good." Sungyeol gave me wide eyes and stared at my face. 

"I'm fine. Don't worry about it." I smiled. 

"Well, I asked Eunhee if she wanted to do something with me and you tonight, but she refused because she said you didn't look so good. So... Bleh." Sungyeol stuck his tongue out a little. 

I nodded and looked at her again. She'd just finished cleaning and was walking to the locker rooms to change out of her uniform.  "Hello?" Sungyeol waved a hand in front of my face. 

"Oh sorry. I was... Zoning out." I said. 

"Thought so. You sure do need some rest. I'll let you two go for today, but be prepared for a hangout sometime soon!" Sungyeol did his toothy smile. I nodded and walked towards the boys locker rooms. I changed out of my uniform and met Eunhee outside. She smiled at me and intertwined her fingers with mine. We headed for the door. 

"Can you lock up for us?" Eunhee asked Sungyeol. He eagerly nodded and shooed us off. 

 

Sungyeol's POV:

I nodded and smiled at Eunhee as she left the shop with Minwoo. They were holding hands and it hurt my heart to see them do things together. I really wanted to spend time with her tonight, but seeing that Minwoo isn't feeling well, my plans were ruined. Of course I was sad, but there was nothing I could do about it. 

As they were walking out of the store, I couldn't help but notice something strange about Minwoo. He started to shake his leg a lot, and scratch behind his ears with his hand. A lot. They walked on the sidewalk and I could still see them through the glass. In a split second, a small, furry tail popped out from Minwoo's . It was wagging too. 

"OHMYGOODNESS!" I gasped. 

"What's wrong?" Giseok asked me. 

"Umm.. Nothing. Nothing's wrong. Who said something's wrong? Not me. Eheh." I said nervously and ran to the locker rooms.

Did I really see what I thought I saw? Did Minwoo spout out a dog's tail? Was he some sort of.. Creature? What in the world? What is he hiding? More importantly, does Eunhee know his little secret? 

-------------------------

UPDATE A BAZILLION YEARS LATER! :] Hey guys. I'm sorry this took forever. I just haven't been feeling like writing lately and I finally forced myself to. It because the day I was going to update was when the site crashed so I was like, Oh well :\ Sorry I apologize, but on a lighter note... How do you think Minwoo will end up? Or Sungyeol? :] hehe~ I will try and update soon ^^ Please don't leave the story, I love you guys for reading :]