1

Puppy Love?

My mornings weren't great. They were never great. You might think that that's how it is for everyone, but no. You're wrong. Normal people wake up to to the sound of an alarm clock, in a clean house, with a family. Me? I wake up to a stench, in a dirty house, with no family. My parents died a couple years back in a car accident. I've been living by myself since then. I have to work in the morning and after school leaving very little time for me to do homework or go socialize, if I even could. I have to pay all my bills and if I don't, my water or electricity doesn't work. This is not how a regular highschool girl should live, but this has been going on for years and I'm used to it... 

I woke up to a stench. It was horrible, probably from the dirty dishes and my clothes because I didn't have running water or electricity. My little apartment was a mess and I had no one to help me. I sighed and got out of my bed. Now I can't brush my teeth.. or even take a shower. I sighed again and went to change into my uniform. It was also quite smelly. No wonder no one wants to talk to me. I'm such a freak.. I told myself. After "getting ready", I began to walk to the cafe I worked at. Luckily my manager and co-workers there were nice to me, unlike school. I entered and my co-workers greeted me with a smile. They all knew my situation and sometimes helped me pay bills, but I would always feel bad and would tell them to keep their money. They never fought with me and just did what I told them too, so in return they were just nice to me. I put my school bag in my work locker and made my way to the bathroom to wash up the best I could. I grabbed my toothbrush, hairbrush and some soap and ran to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth hard and combed my hair and using the small soap I had, I washed myself. I looked better than this morning, but my clothes gave off this dirty feel. Oh well... I got right to work.

After changing into my work uniform, which gladly, was clean, I went to the equipment. I made myself a cup of coffee and drank it freely. It was so good. I couldn't wait to open my own shop and make my own money and then move out of that apartment... I greeted customers as I came in and made drinks. The cafe slowly began to smell of coffee and it woke me up. I loved the cafe. It felt more like home than my actual home. After my one hour shift, I walked to school, where my miseries began. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO! I realize this is very short, but I just wanted to give you guys a little bit of what her life is like. VERY TINY BIT I know.. but I have to sleep now. My goal is to sleep earlier now a days or I'll die in school. I hope you like this and I'll update more tomorrow hopefully on both stories and yeah! Comment, subscribe. The puppy I think will come in the next chapter. Chapter 2 will be wayyy longer than this one I promise xDD Have a good day/night! Wherever you are in the world lol ^~^ 

뿅~~~!