13 (Halmoni & Halaboji)

Puppy Love?

There were still two people in the house that we didn't meet yet. The owner told us that there was an old couple living with her so Minwoo and I searched the house for the room. When we found it, we knocked lightly on the door. "Come in!" a sweet voice said. I peaked in a little bit and Minwoo's head was above mine. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo." Minwoo and I said together. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Are you two the new residents?" the Halmoni asked. 

"Neh." I answered. 

"You two are so adorable! You guys are boyfriend and girlfriend right?" she says. 

"Neh." we say again. By now we are standing in the room and the Halmoni is looking up at us with a sweet smile. She had wrinkles on the side of her eyes from smiling so much. 

"Sit! We don't bite." she motioned. Minwoo and I sat on the floor and looked at her with a smile. "So what can I do for you?" she asks. 

"Oh, nothing. We just wanted to come by and say hi." I say. 

"I see. What a nice girl." she smiles.

"Gamsahabnida." 

"How long have the two of you been together?" Halmoni asks suddenly.

"Uhh.." I look at Minwoo. I honestly didn't know. 

"4 months." Minwoo answers. 

Halmoni laughs a bit and smiles some more. "That's good... I'm glad that you're taking care of her." Minwoo nods his head awkwardly. 

"Okay, I guess we will go now." 

"Neh~ See you around the house!" Halmoni says. 

Minwoo and I walk out into the hallway and plan to go down the stairs. That's when we see a halaboji coming up. "Annyeonghasaeyo!" we bow. 

He seems a bit startled but smiles at us calmly. "Annyeonghasaeyo." he says. 

"We're the new residents here and just thought we should say hi." Minwoo explains. 

"Ah.. Nice to meet you. I'm guessing you met my wife just now." Halaboji said.

"Neh. Geuleom.. We'll see you around." Minwoo and I bow once more and walk down the stairs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were now back in our room sitting and doing nothing. Our homework was finished and because of the move, we didn't have to go to work. It was still pretty early in the afternoon and Minwoo and I didn't know what to do. "I'm bored..." I whined to Minwoo. We were sitting on the bed together, side by side, my head on his shoulder. I liked how it fit perfectly in the crook of his neck. 

"What do you want to do?" Minwoo asked while fiddling with my hand. 

"I don't know..." I said. A strand of hair fell over my face. I blew on it but it still didn't leave. I blew again. And again. And again. 

"Yah!" Minwoo laughed and tucked it behind my ear. 

"Sorry.. I was lazy to use my other hand." I laughed at what I said. Minwoo laughed too and knocked my head lightly. 

"Babo.." he said softly. 

"I heard that!" My head shot up from his shoulder. 

"Just put your head back down." he says, pushing my head back onto his shoulder. I snuggled into it and sighed. 

"So what should we do?" I ask. 

"Want to.. Go out? Like on a date or something?" he suggests. 

"Ooh.. That's not bad. We haven't actually been out before." I say. 

"Exactly. But where should we go?" 

"Hmm..." I say, thinking. "How about to the park? I've always wanted to spend a day in the park with my boyfriend."

"Alright. The park it is. Let's go!" Minwoo says cutely, taking my hand and pulling me up from the bed. 

We walk out of our house hand in hand. The park was a block away so we took our time walking. Minwoo put his arm around my shoulder and I hugged his stomach. We walked in silence, but it was nice. The silence seemed to make the moment and time more special. 

When we reached the park, I immediately ran to the swings and sat on them. I was so excited I was jumping and yelping. It'd be ages since I'd been to the park and I couldn't hold in my feelings. "Aahh!" I yelled happily. Minwoo chuckled and walked to me. 

"Should I push you?" he asks. 

"If you want." I say, "If you don't, I can just swing myself." I began to swing myself but a pair of hands pushed me higher. "Yah..." I say slowly, but a smile forms on my lips. 

"Keke~" Minwoo laughs. He pushes me higher and higher and I feel the wind on my face. It was nice. 

"You should swing too!" I smile and jump off swiftly. "I'll push you!" Minwoo just laughs at me and sits on the swing. I begin to push him and he goes higher and higher. After a while, we just sat next to each other on the swings, not talking again. The only thing that was heard was the creaking noise of the swings. I then felt a pair of eyes on me. Turning my head, Minwoo was looking at me with a light smile. "What..?" I say. 

"Nothing. You just look so adorable!" he smiles, turning his head back to face the front. 

"You look cute too..." I say, looking at the ground. I started to kick at the tambark below my feet. Minwoo got up and walked over to me, taking my hands and pulling me up. "What're you doing?" I ask. He just smiles and leans, giving me a gentle kiss on the lips. "What was that for?" I blush. 

"Just because." he chuckles. I hit him lightly on the arm. Minwoo then takes my hand. "How about we go get some dinner now." 

"Sure," I smile up at him. 

-----------------------------

Hello~! I will do the second part of the date later :] Keke~ ENJOY! ^~^