24

Puppy Love?

BARK!!!! 

Eunhee's POV:

My head whipped so fast to where the sound was heard and there he was. In all his furry, puppy glory. Minwoo had turned back into a dog. "MINWOO!!!" I screamed and ran to him. Immediately, I picked him up and hugged him against my chest. He was whimpering as if to ask: why? Why'd this happen to me?! "Minwoo, I'm... I'm so sorry! Minwoo I'll fix this! I promise! I'll bring you back!" He snuggled against my chest and whimpered once more. 

"Eunhee... Did you just... Call that dog Minwoo? Like our co-worker, No Minwoo?" Sungyeol asked. 

I wiped a single tear from my face. Emotions were pouring out of me. Fear, sadness, confusion. "Yeah... This is him. It's a long story and I'll tell you later. Right now, this isn't the important matter. Tell manager for me. I'll be back." I said and started to run out of the coffee shop.

While running, I bumped into Giseok. "Whoa, calm yourself there," he chuckled, then saw the puppy in my arms, "Awww, how cute. Where'd you find this little guy?" Giseok smiled. 

"Giseok-ssi... This... This is Minwoo." I said. His smile immediately faded and he stared at the dog. 

"Really? What happened?!" Giseok gasped. 

"He turned back because of misunderstandings and mistakes. I need to go. I'll be back, okay? Bye!" And I ran out of the shop.

Once out of the shop, I realized I didn't know what to do. How was I supposed to bring him back? What could I do that could help Minwoo turn back into a dog? I carried Minwoo home and felt his tongue like my hand. It was as if he was saying, "It's going to be okay. You'll figure this out." I smiled slightly and hugged him closer to me.

When I reached the house, I didn't even greet the halmoni and alaboji and ran to my room. I felt bad of course, but Minwoo was a dog!!! Placing him gently on the floor, I sat in front of him, "What do I do with you?" Minwoo whimpered and went into a lying position as he looked up at me. I lay on my stomach and stared at him. He my nose and I giggled, then sighed. I really had no clue as to how I could turn him back. Magic? Prayer? Some sort of spell? What do I do?!?!?!? Being the derp that I am, I clasped my hands together, squeezed my eyes shut and said a prayer. "Somebody please!!!!! Please turn Minwoo back into a human." I opened my eyes one at a time and Minwoo was looking at me as if I was crazy. "Hey, it was worth a try." Minwoo his nose and to his back. I gave him a belly rub as I thought of other ways. 

After hours of being locked in my room, I still came up with nothing. This , I thought. I showered and came back and Minwoo was calmly sleeping on his side and was breathing steadily. Gently, I picked him up and brought him to my bed, so that he could be next to me while I slept. I guess turning back into a dog made him super pooped because he didn't even wake up when I touched him. Minwoo let out a small grunt and stretched before going back into a deep slumber. I giggled again. "I'm sorry this had to happen Minwoo. The hug between Sungyeol and I... It was a friend hug, I swear. We just talked it out and you turned back. I really didn't want that to happen.." I started to tear up. "I'm so sorry Minwoo, but whatever happens, even if you're stuck like this, I'll still love you. You will always be mine and in my heart. I'll love you no matter what shape or form you take." I kissed his head before lying down in bed with him and crying myself to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke to the feeling of something being pressured against my lips. Unconsciously, I wrapped my arms around it and pulled it closer (mind you I was half asleep). My hands started to wake as I patted whatever I was hugging. My eyes shot open to Minwoo's face. "OHMYGOD!" I pulled away and sat up. Minwoo sat up as well. "YOU'RE... HUMAN! WHAT THE! HOW'D IT HAPPEN? DID I DO SOMETHING IN MY SLEEP? OMIGOODNESS!" I put both of my hands on his cheek and kissed him. 

"Eunhee-ah!" he chuckled and pulled me away. I hugged him with pure bliss and smiled.

"You're back Minwoo, you're back!" I paused and felt skin on my hands. "You're not wearing any clothes are you...." 

"Nope." He answered. 

"EWWWW GO CHANGE PLEASE! THEN EXPLAIN TO ME!!!" I covered my eyes instantly and blushed. Minwoo laughed loudly and went to go change. 

Once he changed, he joined me on the bed and began to explain. "I had a dream again, like the time I met you. Except in this dream, you were sad I wasn't with you. I heard every word you said last night and understood and I felt like I needed to be back with you. I wanted to be back with you. After the dream ended and I woke up, I was human again. I don't get how this thing works, but dreams seem to be a big part of it." Minwoo said. I nodded and contemplated for a bit. Then I figured, what does it matter what I think about now. Minwoo's back!!! I wrapped my arms around him again and gave him a huge hug. 

"I'm so glad you're back, Minwoo. So so so so soooo glad." I said. 

"Me too." Minwoo replied.

-----------------------------------------

HI GUYS! I KNOW IT'S BEEN FOREVER AND I POST THIS ON EVERY CHAPTER AND UGH I JUST WON'T SAY IT ANYMORE BUT I'M STILL SORRY! I've been busy and there was lots of testing like STAR testing and i have so many stupid stupid projects and UGH! ANYWAYS! I hope you enjoy. I'm sorry this is kind of rushed, but I want to finish this and start finishing my other one so yeah... Hope you guys don't mind. Check out my other fic if you haven't already :] Hehe~ I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS FOR READING AND OMG YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! BYE~~