9

Puppy Love?

After school was over, Minwoo and I happily walked to the cafe hand in hand. We smiled and entered together. "Annyeonghasaeyo~" we bowed. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" our co-workers said. 

Minwoo and I changed and met outside the changing rooms. He smiled at me and gave me a quick hug before heading out. I giggled and followed him. When we got into the shop, customers had started to come. Minwoo got right to work and began taking orders. His regulars were there, ready and happy to see him. I began to make drinks as I heard the orders, but every now and then, I would glance up and take a peek at Minwoo. He would look at me too and smile. I would smile back and get back to work. 

"Why don't you go take some orders? I'll make the drinks now." Hae Won said. 

"Alright." I took a pad and headed out to the table area. "Annyeonghasaeyo," I slightly nodded my head, "What can I get for you today?" 

"Um.. A latte would be nice." the man said. I wrote it down and nodded, and looked up. 

"Oh, ahjussi!" I said. It was the man who gave me Minwoo. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo." he smiled at me. Then he glanced at Minwoo, "There's my puppy..." he quietly said. 

"Umm.. Ahjussi.. Do you know that your puppy turned into a human?" I whispered so nobody would think I was crazy.

He just laughed. "I know. Is he okay?" he asked. I nodded happily. 

"He's very kind and gentle and caring and loving and.. well.. He has all the characteristics of a dog, but he's human." I said. The ahjussi just nodded. "I will go get your drink now. Thanks for Minwoo, he's really been a great help to me." I smiled. 

"That's exactly what I wanted him to do..." the ahjussi said when I was out of earshot. I walked back to his table and gave him his drink and thanked him once more before getting other orders. 

The day went by really well and it was a good work day. At one point, I was taking an order at a table and Minwoo was taking the order of the one right next to mine. "Annyeong Minwoo-ssi," a girl said, putting on a cutesy voice. My ears perked up a bit as I strained to listen. "How are you doing?" she said. 

"I'm doing good. Thank you." Minwoo smiled. 

The girl laughed a fake laugh. "That's good to hear. Minwoo-ssi, are you busy after work? Do you want to go somewhere with me?" she bent over, trying to show her nonexistant cleavage. I glared at her a bit as I took down the order of my customer. 

"Joesonghabnida, but I'm busy. Sorry, I can't go anywhere with you because I have to go home with my girlfriend." Minwoo plainly said and bowed his head. 

"G-g-girlfriend?" the customer stuttered, "Since when did you have a girlfriend?!" 

"Since... Yesterday." he smiled, then pointed at me. My eyes opened wide. "That's her."

"Her?!?!" she almost screamed. I was hurt again by another one of Minwoo's fans words. 

"Yes, her. Eunhee~" he smiled, defending me. "She's beautiful on the inside and out. I don't understand how you can not see it." he said innocently. "And one more thing, can you not lean over like that. It makes me uncomfortable." The girl immediately turned red and sat up straight. "Thank you~ I will go get your order." he walked off. I smiled at Minwoo's words. Still as innocent as ever. 

~~~~~~

By the end of the day, Minwoo and I were pretty worn out, but we offered to stay back and lock-up. The manager left first then Hae Won. While I was cleaning, Giseok came up to me. "Yah.. Eunhee-ah, are you and Minwoo... A thing now? I saw you guys all smiley at each other and stuff earlier." he said. 

I blushed a bit and nodded. "Neh...."

He chuckled. "You guys are so cute. Keke. Young love... or should I say Puppy Love?" Giseok laughed at his somewhat lame joke. 

"Yah~" I hit his arm playfully. 

"Okay okay, I'll stop. Be safe when you guys go home. See you tomorrow." He said and with that, he left leaving me and Minwoo alone at the cafe. 

I turned around and saw Minwoo putting the chairs away effortlessly. He's gotten stronger since he should be growing out of his puppy stage by now. "What? Am I doing something weird?" he asked me.

I didn't realize I was staring at him for so long. "A-anni." I smiled at him, grabbing the mop. I began to mop the floor and hum as I cleaned. Minwoo laughed and joined me. We hummed together for a while as we cleaned around the cafe. By the time we finished, it was late and we still had homework to do when we got home. "How about a cup of coffee to keep us awake?" I offered. Minwoo gave me a cute nod so I walked over to the stations we'd just cleaned. I mehrong-ed to myself because I'd have to clean them again, but shrugged. I began to froth the milk as I waited for the espresso shots. When everything was set, I poured all of it into the seperate cups and handed one to Minwoo. 

He took a sip. "Mmm... The coffee you make is so good!" he smiled and drank some more. 

"Keke, gomawo." I drank some myself. We drank in silence for a bit and took glances as we drank. My cheeks turned a bit pink each time he looked at me. Minwoo finished his coffee and put his cup in the sink. 

"All done." he said childishly. 

I giggled. "Minwoo.. you have cream on your mouth!" I laughed.

"Huh? I do?" he said cluelessly. 

I nodded and giggled some more. "Here, let me get it." I walked over to him and reached out my thumb to clean it off. Before my thumb reached his mouth, he held my hand. I gave him a confused look and he gave me a smirk. I was surprised by his expression. "Minwoo... You never smirked at me before, what are you doing?" He just continued smirking and then pushed his lips onto mine. I stood still, shocked by his action but soon melted into his kiss. After a while, he leaned back. 

"Mian! Was that weird? I saw it on TV a while ago because this guy did it to this girl and and I wanted to try it." he said innocently. I mentally face-palmed and understood. 

"It wasn't. It was a good kiss." I laughed at how weird I sounded. 

"Keke. Now you have my cream on  your mouth!" he smiled and kissed me once more. 

When he let go, my cheeks were red. "Yah! I wasn't ready for that!" 

"Keke. My girlfriend is so cute. Well, are you ready now?" Minwoo asked, smiling. 

"NOOOOOO." I mehrong-ed him and went to clean the cups. 

"Eunheeeee," Minwoo wined, "I want another kiss..." he said quietly. 

I hid my laugh and turned around. "No. No more kisses for you." I said like a mother. 

"Ah waeee~" he wined some more. I cleaned the dishes and ignored him. Slowly, his arms wrapped around my waist and he put his chin on my shoulders. "Now?" he said, almost seductively. 

"Noooo." I said again. 

"Hmph," he said. Then, he did something that really shocked me. He kissed my neck slowly sending shivers down my body. 

"M-minwoo.. Did you learn this from TV too?!" I tried to get away from his grip, but he hugged me tighter. When he finally stopped he laughed. 

"Eunhee, I made a mark! Ha! That's what you get for no kiss." he mehrong-ed me. 

"No Minwoo! Aish..." I put a hand on the spot where he'd kissed me. "This is so embarassing!" I gave him a pout. 

"Keke. And.. No.. I didn't learn it from watching TV..." he looked away. 

I shook my head. "No more TV for you. I don't want you to learn how to do anymore of those things!" I squeezed my eyes shut as I walked to the changing rooms to change. I was having a lot of firsts with Minwoo. My first kiss, my first boyfriend, my first.... Time in my life where I was happy. I smiled and my hand became more gentle on my new... Spot. It was really nice to know that someone loved me really... When I finished changing, I found Minwoo outside the cafe waiting for me. Turning off the lights and locking the door, I went to him. I looked him in the eyes with a stern look on my face. Then kissed him quickly on the lips and ran. 

"Eunhee!" he chuckled, touching his lips. "Come back here!" 

"Mehhhrong!" I said and he chased me all the way home. 

--------------------

HI! I know I said I wouldn't update.. But I did! xD I felt like writing. How is it? Comment and tell me please! Thank you for reading btw! Thank you sooooo much :] Now i have to go practice piano :b so.... BYE~

뿅~~~!