16

Puppy Love?

I woke up the next morning and washed up. When Minwoo heard me shuffling he got up too. We brushed our teeth together and got ready. At the shop, we made coffee and ate something from the delivery service that gave us some pastries. After we were satisfied, we began to set up. Minwoo took down the chairs and I wiped the table. Even though the shop wasn't technically open yet, we heard a jingle on the door. I put on a confused look and stepped out to see the customer. 

Bowing, I said, "Sorry Sir but we're not open yet. Come back in about an hour or so and we'll be ready."

The boy that came in looked around my age. He chuckled. "I'm not a customer," he said, "I'm your manager's nephew. He told me to come and help out for the week since you two are the only ones here." He started to help Minwoo take down chairs. "Oh, I'm Lee Sungyeol." 

I looked at Minwoo and he just shrugged. "A-annyeonghasaeyo?" I greeted. Sungyeol laughed again. 

"Don't be too formal with me. You don't need to. What are your names?" Sungyeol asked. 

"I'm Eunhee."

"I'm Minwoo." 

"Annyeong Eunhee, Minwoo." Sungyeol smiled at us, "Hopefully me being here will help you guys." 

An hour passed by quick and customers started to pile in. Because Sungyeol was here, it was a lot easier on Minwoo and I. Sungyeol helped me behind the counter and helped me make drinks. Minwoo did most of the serving because he was favored. When it was the late afternoon, students began to come and more and more girls came into the shop. Some seemed to know Sungyeol and he attracted more customers. It reminded me of the time when Minwoo first started to work here. He would go around the tables and girls would whisper and hit on him. Unlike Minwoo though, he seemed to deal with it a lot better. 

By the end of the day, the shop was a lot more quiet so we decided to talk. 

"Thank you so much for coming." I said to Sungyeol. We were sitting at a table with coffee in front of us. 

"No problem. I enjoyed working here. I used to help out when I was younger, but when schoolwork became heavier, I stopped working. That was why I was talking to so many people. They still remembered me." Sungyeol smiled to himself. I nodded, finally understanding why. 

"It seems like all the customers have left. Why don't we start cleaning?" Minwoo suggested. We all got up and I took the cups into the kitchen. The three of us wiped down tables and counters and cleaned the shop up. It was late by the time we finished and locked up. 

"How are you going to get home, Eunhee?" Sungyeol asked. 

"I'll be walking." I said, "Why?" 

"It's a bit late.. And it's dangerous for girls to walk home alone at this hour." Sungyeol said. 

I giggled a bit. "I'll be fine. Minwoo and I actually live together so he'll be walking with me." 

"Oh... You do?" Sungyeol seemed a little down. 

"Yeah." I smiled at him, but took in his facial expression and wondered what was up. 

"Okay well.. See you two tomorrow." Sungyeol said and walked in the other direction. 

"Bye." Minwoo and I said. 

---------

The next day, Sungyeol was at the shop before us and basically set it all up. "Good morning you two." Sungyeol gave us a bright smile. 

"You came so early!" I said, "And you set up! You didn't have to but thank you!" I smiled. 

"You're welcome, but umm... Eunhee, do you think we could close up shop a little early today? I want to talk to you about something later." Sungyeol asked. 

"Sure?" I wondered what it could be. 

When the shop was ready for business, everything happened basically the same way it did yesterday. Business was good, people were happy, and we got a lot of things done.

We decided to close up shop at around 6, so we locked it up and told the incoming customers our apologies and that we would open later tomorrow. The customers nodded and left.

"So what was it you wanted to talk about?" I asked Sungyeol.

"Can we talk alone?" he glanced at Minwoo, who was standing behind me. 

I looked at him and gave him a small smile. "Minwoo, how about you go home first. I'll be back later. Don't wait up for me alright? And no TV!" I told him. Minwoo gave me a worried look, but nodded and left. When Minwoo was out of sight, Sungyeol hugged me. "Sungyeol-ah..." I said, not moving in his arms. 

"Eunhee-ah, you don't remember do you..." he said, sadness in his voice. 

"Remember what?" I asked. He let go of me and a small amount of tears formed in his eyes. "Omo! You're crying! Don't cry! Just tell me what you're talking about and I'll remember." I held his face in my hands. 

"The childhood we had together..." Sungyeol whispered, looking down. 

"Childhood...?" I gave him a confused look. 

"See you don't remember! Eunhee-ah!" Sungyeol hugged me again. 

"Argh! This is frustrating. Just tell me!" I said. Sungyeol let go of me and took my hand. 

"Let's go." he said simply and started to pull me down the sidewalk. 

"Where are we going?" I asked. 

"You'll see." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys :] I don't know why but I felt like adding some stuff to make this more interesting and I just read the featured fic "Letters from a Fangirl" OMGOMGOMG IT WAS SO GOOD! Anyways, so I kind of got into Infinite and now I'm watching sesame player XD ANYWAYS! I think my bias is Sungyeol now (it used to be Sunggyu.. He's so adorable! LOL) and yeah :] There might be some competition for Minwoo now xD Comment, subscribe, I LOVE YOU GUYS! Btw, I started a new fanfic because I thought of it and yeah and please check it out? I have 5 chapters up already so yeah :] Here it is:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/119212/lee-saerin-the-new-maid-you-youngmin-kwangmin-love

^^^ Please look :] THANK YOU! Hehe~