25

Puppy Love?

Eunhee's POV:

I got dressed for work and so did Minwoo. We headed there, realizing we had to return to school the next day (I totally forgot they had school >~< xDD My bad :] They've been on thanksgiving break a while huh? xD). I definitely didn't want to go back, especially when I got to spend everyday in my favorite place this whole week. Also, now that Minwoo was back, I wanted to spend more time with him! I never realized how important he was to me until he turned back into a dog. If it ever happened again, I would go crazy. 

Minwoo held onto my hand as we left the house. This time, we said goodbye to everyone in the house, including Jomin. She had a calm and relieved smile on her face as she waved to us. I wondered why she was so relieved, but whatever the reason, I was glad she wasn't troubled. 

As we headed to work, Minwoo and I talked about random things. Our hands were swinging back and forth as we happily walked to work. When we arrived, I ran to Giseok and jumped up and down. "Look look look!!!" I screamed. Giseok looked behind me and saw Minwoo coming in as a person. His mouth went agape, but he smiled. 

"Congrats!!! I'm glad he's back." Giseok happily smiled and went over to Minwoo. They had a guy hug moment and I giggled. 

Sungyeol's POV:

I came out of the kitchen and saw Minwoo back as a person. That's a relief. I gave up on her because of him. If he hadn't changed back, I would've been mad and upset. I walked out and tapped Eunhee on the shoulder. "Hey," I said. 

She turned around and smiled, "Hey! Look! He's back!"

I chuckled, "I see that. I'm glad." 

"Me too." she smiles. 

"Is it safe to hug you now? He won't change back again?" I asked before going for the hug. Eunhee looked over at Minwoo and nodded. I hugged her tightly. A hug that meant that I was glad for her, sad that we couldn't be together and happy that we were still friends. I hugged her and made sure to put as much of my feelings in it as possible. She felt them all and I knew because I felt all of her feelings returned. Minwoo cleared his throat and I pulled away chuckling. "I know I know." I put my hands up in surrender. 

Minwoo laughed and gave me a guy hug, which surprised me. "Don't worry. I'm not mad at you if you think I am. It's just, I didn't want you to make me turn back, but I'm alright now. I think I'm here to stay." Minwoo let go of me. "Let's be friends, neh?" 

I stared at him for a while, surprised at how kind he really was. Then I nodded, "I'd like that." 

~~~~~

The day went by, the new friends working happily together. This time, there was no awkwardness or tension in the air. Just pure happiness and togetherness. After work, the three spent their night singing away at the nearest noraebang before they had to return to school. Sungyeol enrolled into the same school and decided to live with his uncle. Once they put away the past feelings, Sungyeol, Minwoo and Eunhee became best friends in an instant, as if they were meant to be all along...

A COUPLE YEARS LATER.... 

Eunhee's POV:

"JAGIYA!!!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs, "Hurry up!!! We need to send Seungyeon to school! We're going to meet Sungyeol's fiance today too so please! Get you up!" 

"Umma..." Seungyeon, our 5 year old daughter, pulled at the hem of my dress. 

"Hmm?" I smiled down at her. 

"Why is appa always so lazy like this?" Seungyeol made a cute questioning face. Because he was once a dog, I thought. 

"Appa is just tired from managing the cafe we run. That's all." I told a small lie. That's right, we'd finally opened our own cafe, our own coffee shop. Both Minwoo and I studied to become baristas and now we ran our own shop. It was called: Puppy Coffee. Our cafe was very family centered and we allowed dogs to come in and visit :]

"I'M READY!" Minwoo came down the stairs, finally dressed and ready. 

"Let's go!" I said.

We piled into the car and drove to Seungyeon's school. At the drop off, we both gave her a kiss and bid her farewell. "Have a good day and don't get in trouble!" we smiled at her. 

"Neh! Bye Umma, Appa!" she waved and ran into her school to see her friends. Minwoo smiled at me and we began to head to our cafe, where we needed to open shop. Sungyeol was to come visit us later in the day with his fiance. 

Seungyeon's POV:

I ran into the school excited to begin the day. I had a very nice teacher and cool friends. They all treated me well and school was usually fun with the different activities. As I made my way to the classroom, two little puppies ran into me, knocking me over. "Oof..." I said and rubbed my . I looked at them and they were smiling at me. The puppies looking almost the same. When I looked at their necks, I noticed they had tags. I read their names aloud. 

"Youngmin... And... Kwangmin?" They barked in response. The rest of the day, the followed me around. They followed me until I was picked up from school. 

Eunhee's POV:

"Seungyeon.. What's this?" I asked my daughter. 

"I don't know. These dogs wouldn't stop following me!" she squealed, but seemed happy and pet them. 

"Youngmin and Kwangmin..." I read their tags aloud. Minwoo turned around from the driver's side and looked at the puppies in our backseats. His eyes widened and the puppies put a paw to their mouths. Seungyeon didn't see and they barked and wagged their tails. Minwoo then gave me a knowing look. 

"No...." I said. He nodded. My wish from then on was that these two "dogs" would treat my daughter well and wouldn't give her as much drama as it gave me~ 

 

 

THE END~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everybody :] I know this is an abrupt ending, but I hope you enjoyed my fic all the way until now. Thanks for taking time to read it and everything. I really appreciate it! :D I know I didn't warn you guys of the ending, but after Minwoo changing back, I wasn't really sure what else I could do :] I hope you liked the little ending I put there xD You can probably guess what happens to little Seungyeon heheheh :] Again, THANK YOU FOR READING!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! For just.. reading xDDD You all really don't know what it means to me :] Have a great week!!! 

THANK YOU!!!