7

Puppy Love?

After school ended, Minwoo and I walked to the coffee shop to work. We changed and immediately started taking orders and making drinks. My favorite part of the day was coming to work and being surrouded my the lovely smell of coffee. Having Minwoo working with me made it more enjoyable too. 

"Are you really happy today?" Giseok asked me, waving a hand in front of my face. 

I was washing some cups then and didn't realize he was there. "Oh.. Neh. A bit." I smiled. 

"That's good." he smiled back and walked off. I actually didn't know why I was so happy at the moment. I just felt that something good was going to happen today. 

After washing all the dishes, I went out to join Minwoo in taking orders. We were having a full house today and some customers actually had to wait outside. Minwoo had really increased our customers. It was good, really, more money for me~ Keke. I had my pad in hand and walked to the nearest table without drinks. "Annyeonghasaeyo. What can I get for you?" I asked, looking at my pad. 

"Oh, it's you." a plain, monotone voice said. I looked up and saw Seulgi. 

"Oh.. Seulgi-ssi... So this is the cafe you were talking about. Well, I'm glad you like it!" I smiled at her. 

"Psh.. Whatever. I don't like it anymore since you're here." she said. 

"Um.. Okay then..." I said. 

"How come I never see you here when I come?" she asked. I shrugged. "Well.. the coffee here is nice. Sorry, I don't really know why I'm so mean to you. I don't even know you but.. How do you know Minwoo so well?" 

I smiled a little to myself, remembering that he was a puppy. After today, he seemed so much more human I almost forgot. "It's.. a long story really. So what can I get for you?" I said again, holding my pad out. 

"Um... Just a caramel macchiato would be nice. It's my favorite." she said. 

I wrote it down and smiled wide. "It's my favorite too! Coming right up." She smiled genuinely at me as I walked to make it. Milk, two shots of espresso, caramel. Yum~ Walking back to Seulgi, I handed her her order. "Have a nice day." I said. She smiled and nodded at me. Good day... I thought. Minwoo was turning down a lot of girls unconsciously again, today and it always made me laugh when the girls looked so dumbfounded. My day was filled with giggles and of course, the soothing smell of coffee. By the end of the day, my cheeks hurt from smiling so much. I didn't understand why I was so smiley.. I just was. 

"Eunhee-ah," Minwoo said as he put the chairs on top of the tables. 

"Neh?" I was mopping the floor. 

"You're really smiley today. Did something good happen?" Minwoo asked. 

"Uh.. Not really. I'm just.. Happy today." I said, smiling again. 

"Well.. I'm happy you're happy." Minwoo smiled at me. "You should smile more often. You look good when you smile, you know that?" Minwoo said. I stopped mopping then and my heart began to beat fast.. Again. Why? It was just a compliment. Don't freak out over this, Eunhee, I told myself. I glanced up at Minwoo and I felt the feeling that he was unreal all over again. Shaking my head, I told myself it was nothing and continued to mop the floor. By the time we got home, it was 9 and we both still had homework to do. Minwoo decided to wash up first while I did homework. I finished when he was done and I showered. He finished when I was done and we called it a day. Minwoo slid into bed and held the blankets open for me. I slid in with him. My head was on the pillow as I looked up at him. Minwoo had his head propped up on his elbow. 

"What...?" I said. "Why are you looking at me like that." Minwoo looked at me with a straight face. 

"Nothing... You just look really cute." he poked my cheek.

My cheeks turned red a bit. "Well, you look cute too!" I said, poking his cheek. He chuckled. 

"You're cuter." he said.

"No you are!"

"You are!"

"Noo.... you are! You were the one who was a puppy!"

"So...." he mehrong-ed me. I giggled. Then, Minwoo put his hand on my cheek. "Eunhee-ah, I'm a dog. Well I was. I think I know what love is, because dogs love unconditionally. But what is this feeling I'm having." he moved his face closer to mine. "Whenever I see you smile, I smile too. Whenever I'm with you, I just... I don't know. I'm so happy Eunhee. What.. What is this feeling?" Minwoo's face was only centimeters away from mine now. 

"Minwoo..." was all I managed to say. Then, Minwoo closed the gap and kissed my lips. My eyes went wide and I went stiff. I didn't know what to do. I was kissing my dog. No, I was kissing a human and I liked it? This boy... Dog.... Ergh, this was confusing. I felt my eyes close as we stayed like that for a while. When we parted, Minwoo smiled at me. 

"Is that what humans do? When they like another person?" I nodded a bit. "Eunhee, I'm more human now than you think. I know you still think of me as a dog, but try not to. I'm here for you now and I'm here to stay. I'm human and... I think I like you Eunhee. Do you like me too?" He looked into my eyes and I got lost in them. I nodded again and Minwoo smiled. "Heehee. Now I have a girlfriend. Nan neoui Boyfriend, neon naeui Girlfriend. Keke~" he sang. I smiled and snuggled into his chest. 

"Goodnight Minwoo." I smiled, my voice muffled in his chest. 

Minwoo kissed the top of my head. "Goodnight Eunhee." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO! I UPDATED THIS ONE TOO! YAY ME! :D Like like like? I made them get together. Heehee :] OKAY I'MA SLEEP NOW! NIGHTS!

Ppyong~~~!