8

Puppy Love?

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY! I WAS TOO TIRED! So I will update today for you guys, and then I probably won't update the rest of the week, okay? Mian~ But at least you get something today? xD Anyways, back to the story.

----------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning and was greeted by a smiley Minwoo. His eyes were still half closed but he smiled. "Good morning." he said softly.

"Morning," I smiled back at him and got out of bed to wash up. As I brushed my teeth, Minwoo joined me in the bathroom and began to brush his teeth. I began to slowly wake up as I brushed my teeth. When I finished, I stretched and went to change into my uniform. Minwoo did too. When we were both ready to tackle the day, we left our house and began to walk to school. 

As we walked down the street, the cold air hit my face. It was refreshing. I looked up at Minwoo and he was looking at me. I blushed and looked away. Minwoo chuckled and pinched my cheeks. "Gwiyeowo~" he cooed. That just made me blush more. 

"A-ani..." I said softly. 

"Don't deny it," he smiled, "I will think what I want now that you're my girlfriend." Minwoo then took my hand in his. I jumped at his touch but held his hand tightly. He smiled at me and I smiled at him. 

When we reached school, some of Minwoo's "fans" gave me shocked or nasty looks. He'd turned most of them down accidentally not knowing what he was doing so the rest of the gave up on him. Even though he was clueless, they still liked him. But now they say me with him and were shocked at how I had gotten him to Be Mine (keke infinite). We walked to our first period together and sat down next to each other. Right when I sat down, some of Minwoo's "fans" swarmed over to me, pulling me out of my seat. My eyes went wide as I was pulled away, but I didn't say a word. Minwoo just gave me a confused look as he saw me being pulled out into the hallway. "Uh...." was all I managed to say when they got me out the door. 

"How'd you do it?!" one girl asked. 

"Yeah how?!"

"Geez, I'm prettier than you!!" another said. 

"Gee thanks...." I looked at the ground. 

"So how'd you do it?!" a girl asked. 

"Do what?" I asked. 

"How did you get Minwoo to be your boyfriend?" they said. 

"Oh... I'm not sure really. He kind of asked me.. ish..." I said, not sure how to explain it. 

"What? Really? But you're..." one of the girl's voice trailed off.

"Okay. I'm not as pretty as you guys. I get it. Just stop insulting me please..." I said, sighing. 

"What are you guys doing to Eunhee?" Minwoo's voice was heard as he peaked through the door. 

"Oh Minwoo!" a girl put on a fake cutesy act, "Nothing. We're just talking to Eunhee. Nothing wrong. Don't worry." she gave him her sweetest smile. 

"Oh...kay.." Minwoo said slowly. He glanced at me and then closed the door. 

"So as we were saying--" 

"Stop it." I said. "Don't ask me how I got Minwoo anymore, okay? Just figure it out yourself. If we ever break up you are free to go and try to get him. I don't care how as long as you keep his innocence, just leave me alone. You all have a brain. Use it." I pushed through the mini crowd that had formed and walked back into the classroom. Plopping myself back in the chair, I sighed. 

"What happened?" Minwoo gave me a concerned look. 

"Nothing. Just some girls were wondering why I had you." I gave him a :\ look. 

"Oh.. I see.. What did you say?" Minwoo gave me a hopeful look. 

"I said I don't know... You asked me.. Sort of.. Well you made the move first!" I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt my cheeks warm. 

Minwoo laughed. "Yeah.. I did." he gave me one of his killer smiles. 

"Why?" 

"Because.. I don't know. I don't know what's going on with my heart, but it just.. I always think about you, Eunhee. I don't know what this feeling is but I think it's love..." Minwoo paused, "Yeah.. I think I love you Eunhee. And not in that master dog way, but I genuinely love you. I want to protect you, and watch over you, guard you..." he said. 

I smiled at his sweet words and pat his head. "Thank you Minwoo. I love you too. I think.." 

Minwoo smiled. "You don't have to tell me you love me. As long as you're by my side."

"Alright." I smiled back at him. I then looked at the girls that were huddled around me before, watching me intently from across the room. I gave them a glare and they instantly looked away. Yeah, that's right. Not so quiet anymore now am I... Geez you annoying Minwoo "fans"... 

-------------

HEY GUYS! LIKE LIKE? COMMENT AND TELL ME IF IT'S OKAY! Please.. I want to know if I should change anything or if something is unclear or... yeah.... SO COMMENT! Again, I apologize for not updating yesterday. I was seriously really tired :b So today! Yay~ Now off to study Chinese :b BYE~

뿅~~~!