12 (Jomin)

Puppy Love?

After talking to Minjung and Kyunghun, Minwoo and I headed back up the stairs to the different bedrooms. The first door we saw had a name written on it. Jomin. I wondered who it could be. Knocking, I opened the door slightly, Minwoo peaking in behind me. "Excuse me..." I said quietly. Inside was a girl.. Or was it a guy? Listening to music with giant headphones. "Excuse me..." I said, a little louder this time. The person, Jomin, looked up. 

"Hey." 

"Um.. I'm Eunhee and this is my boyfriend Minwoo. We're the new residents here and just thought we'd stop by and say hello." I stood there awkwardly as the person looked at me. He or she had a very blank face on. 

"I'm Jomin." he/she said. I couldn't tell if Jomin was a guy or girl. Jomin's hair was cut into a boy hair cut and dressed in boy clothes, but something about him/her was feminine... 

"Annyeong Jomin." I smiled. Jomin smiled a small smile back. 

"Annyeong." Minwoo smiled too. We stood there awkwardly then and looked around. 

"Well... Are you two just going to stand there? Or do you want to talk or something?" Jomin bluntly said. 

"Uh... We'll... Come in?" I asked. 

"Sure. Come on in. It's messy but, make yourself at home?" Jomin raised an eyebrow. I smiled and walked in, Minwoo close behind. 

I sat on the floor of Jomin's room and observed it. Jomin had posters of different bands on her wall. They seemed like rock bands and in the corner of her room was an electric guitar on a stand. The overall room was kind of messy, kind of like a boys, but I couldn't shake the thought of something that was feminine about Jomin. "Sorry to ask but, are you a guy or girl Jomin?" I asked. 

"I'm a girl." she said. 

"Oh, okay." I smiled, "You play? Guitar, I mean." I motioned toward it. 

"Yeah, sometimes. I'm not that good, but I like to play." she explained. I nodded. "So... Why're you guys here?" 

"We moved out of our old house, it was too old and dirty..." I said. Jomin nodded and looked at Minwoo. It was like she was observing him, her eyebrows furrowing every once in a while.

"Do I know you?" she blurted out.

Minwoo had a blank face. "No..." he said slowly. 

"Really? You look familiar..." she crossed her arms. Minwoo shrugged. 

We sat there in silence for a couple minutes and I decided it was time to leave. "Well, I'll see you around." 

"See ya." Jomin put her headphones back on as we walked out. 

Once outside of Jomin's room, I sighed. It was kind of awkward in there and did she know Minwoo? It couldn't be possible. He was a dog before this! Unless she knew the ahjussi or something.. Did she? I shook my head and walked around the house some more with Minwoo. We didn't see anyone new so we decided to go back inside our room. 

I sat myself down on the floor, my back against the bed. Minwoo set next to me and did the same. Slowly, I put my head on his shoulder. He smiled at me and pat my head. "Minwoo-ah.. Are you happy?" I asked. 

He smiled and nodded his head. "Neh~" Resting his head on mine, we sat there in silence. Minwoo played with my fingers as my eyes slowly began to close. I didn't realize how tired I was from the move and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was on my bed, blankets covering me up. Blinking a couple times, I rubbed my eyes and stretched. It was a really nice nap, but where was Minwoo? I looked around the room and didn't see him. Maybe he's downstairs, I thought. I got off my bed and felt something squishy at my feet. Was the floor always like this? I looked down and Minwoo was sleeping beside my bed. "Ah!" I yelled. 

"What's wrong?" Minwoo got up from his hunched up position. 

"Minwoo! Why are you sleeping on the floor?" I asked. 

"Huh? Oh.. Instinct?" he laughed. I laughed after him and helped him stand up, fixing his messed up hair. 

"Don't sleep on the floor anymore! You have a bed!" I told him. 

"Neh~" he smiled, messing up my hair. 

"Yah..." I said as I pat it back down. 

"You'd look beautiful whether your hair was messy or not." Minwoo said sweetly. I blushed and he held my chin in his hand. "I mean it." He gave me one last sweet smile before kissing me. The kiss was amazing, it woke me up completely. We parted and he poked my cheek. "Gwiyeowo~" he cooed. I shut my eyes from my embarassment as Minwoo chuckled. We hugged then and stayed like that for a while. Not sure why, but it was nice. I was really enjoying having Minwo in my life, plus our new room. I squeezed Minwoo's waist as he hugged me tighter. Soon we were both gasping for air from our extremely tight hug. I laughed and he did too. Yup, really enjoying this~

---------------------------------

Hey guys~ Sorry for not updating on Friday. I was really busy this weekend and I had homecoming yesterday! Omg! xD Anyways, yeah, sorry this chapter . I don't know what I'm doing right now LOLOL! MIANHAE!!! TT~TT Give me some time to think of what to do :] I'll try to make this a better story ^~^

뿅~~~!