10

Puppy Love?

Day by day, I watched Minwoo grow up. He really seemed like a human now and I rarely ever thought of him as a dog. It was so nice to have a boyfriend. 

One morning when I woke up, the sight of my house just made me feel worse. I knew it was about time I moved out of the dump. It wasn't just for me, I wanted Minwoo to grow up, knowing the world as a.. More clean place the house he was living in. Getting out of bed, I checked my little envelope of money. I'd been saving up for a while and with Minwoo's help, I'd gotten more money than before. I thought of how cheap the cheapest clean apartment would be for rent... Possibly $150 a month? It seemed do-able. 

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I realized Minwoo was still sleeping. For a dog, he was a pretty sound sleeper, or I should say human. It was Saturday and Minwoo and I didn't have school. I thought of taking him around town to look for a better apartment. "Minwoo," I cooed, pushing him lightly to wake up. 

"Mmm..." he groaned quietly, turning to his other side. His back was now facing me. Then an idea popped into my mind. Payback, I thought. 

"Minwoo," I said sweetly, "Get up." 

"Ahh..." he whined, "Silheo..." he moved his shoulders back and forth. 

"Fine," I mumbled. "You asked for it. Let's see how you take this..." I slid back into bed with him and my face was very close to his back. This is what you get for giving me a mark! I pulled his loose shirt slightly aside, exposing Minwoo's smooth skin. Keke. Revenge is sweet! I slowly moved my head to his neck. Minwoo wasn't noticing or moving so I guessed he actually fell back asleep. Then, I kissed his neck, just like he did to me at the coffee shop. I felt him jolt awake when my lips touched his sensitive skin, but I didn't stop. He was soooo getting a mark. When I finally stopped, I leaned back, proud of my work. "Now get up! We have to go look--" Minwoo pushed me aside and in a blink of an eye, he was on top of me, both hands at the side of my head, supporting him up. "Yah! What are you doing?!"

Minwoo laughed, somewhat evilly. "You think you could get back at me? Haha. You're so silly Eunhee." 

"M-min-minwoo... Please don't do anything weird..." I didn't think he knew about... ... Because I'd never told him! PLUS, I'd taken away his TV privileges... He shouldn't have seen anything dirty recently.. But he was a puppy.. Was it time...?! SHOOT HE WASN'T NEUTERED! I got really nervous as Minwoo moved his face closer to mine, his body slowly touching mine. OH GEEZ OH GEEZ! Then I felt it, it was hard. SHOOT! He kissed my lips hard and I couldn't push him off me. I was thrashing around now but Minwoo just used his strength to stop me. When he leaned back, he had that innocent smile on his face again. 

"Hey Eunhee, what was that? How come my thing got hard? It was like... Throbbing..." he was so innocent. I face-palmed myself mentally yet again. 

"It... It.... Uh..." i wasn't sure if I should tell him or not. "I'll... Tell you when you're older." I said. 

"But I'm the same age as you! I'm a teenager! I should know things right?" he asked, looking at the little tent he had. 

"No you shouldn't." I said, scrambling out of the bed. "Now come on, we have to go look at new apartments today!" I tried changing the subject. 

"But Eunhee, I want to know!" 

"No! I'll tel you later." I said, "Get ready!" 

-------------

When I'd finally got Minwoo off the subject and dressed, we headed out. He held my hand sweetly, as if nothing strange had happened before. Ergh... I definitely did not want that to happen again. We walked and walked and finally spotted some apartments. They were modern, pretty good priced, and CLEAN! I smiled and headed inside. After talking to the owner for a while, she let us walk around. It looked like this: 

 

(Imagine it's not as colorful. More bland colors and there's a small desk at the center)

 

The room had a two beds, perfect for Minwoo and I (no more worrying about being jumped xD), a small desk and the owner told us there was a shared kitched downstairs. It was wonderful, plus the apartment rental price was only $130! $20 less than I expected. "We'll take it!" I told the owner, Ms. Lee.

 

"Neh. I will be seeing you soon then?" she smiled sweetly at me. 

 

"Neh. Minwoo and I will stop by sometime later this week to move in and stuff. Jeongmal Gamsahabnida!" I bowed and Minwoo bowed too. 

 

"You're welcome." 

 

We left then and I realized that Minwoo and I hadn't eaten lunch, let alone breakfast. Minwoo's stomach growled right at that time. I giggled. "Minwoo are you hungry?" I asked. 

 

He nodded his head, pouting. "Neom baegopayo~" he aegyo-ed. 

 

"Haha. Me too. Ddeokbeokki?" 

 

"Yeah!" 

 

We walked to the nearest food stall and it was a ddeokbeokki one. "One order of ddeokbeokki please!" I said as I handed the cook money. The cook scooped a plate of hot, soupy ddeokbeokki and placed it in front of Minwoo and I. "Gamsahabnida!" I said as I dug in. Minwoo thanked the cook too and ate along after me. 

 

"You guys make a cute couple." the cook suddenly said. My cheeks turned pink and Minwoo chuckled. 

 

"Neh. Gamsahabnida!" he said again. And just for show, Minwoo decided to feed me. I made a =.= face when I noticed what he was doing. "Say 'ahhh'." he said, holding the ddeokbeokki between his chopsticks and his other hand below it. 

 

"Ahhh." I ate the ddeokbeokki. 

 

The cook then clapped her hands. "Ahh.. So cute. You guys are like puppies! So adorable." she smiled. "This is like.. Puppy Love..." she added. Hm.. Second time I heard that...

 

We smiled once more and thanked her for the ddeokbeokki before leaving. Heading back to our home, it was time to get rid of that dump. "AHJUMMA!" I yelled, running to her room. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HELLO GUYS! :D I UPDATED! YAY! :D You like? :] I hope you do :b COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! I'll update again tomorrow maybe keke. OH AND GUYS! GUESS WHAT? I GOT ASKED TO HOMECOMING :OOOO I didn't think I would but I did. But it's from a friend, and he asked to go as friends. And even more weird, he like.. We haven't talked in a while. Like we used to be good friends and stuff and then later he stopped talking to me.. This year too! But he asked me... So strange.. But I said yes lol. SO I'MGOING TO HOMECOMING YAY! XD Sorry for wasting some seconds of your life reading about my life LOL! GO HAVE FUN! LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST! Okay i'm being weird. Maybe because I'm tired LOL. K BYE! 

 

뿅~~~!