14

Puppy Love?

Minwoo took my hand and we left the playground. We walked along the sidewalk looking at the different restaurants. "What do you want to eat?" I ask him. 

"Not sure... What do you want to eat?" Minwoo says.

"I don't know.." I sigh. 

We stand on the street awkwardly as people pass by us. "Uhh... Want to eat noodles?" MInwoo suggests. 

"Sure. Anything." I say. 

"Okay. I think there's a noodle restaurant a block or two down." 

We walk to the restaurant holding hands again. When we enter, the owner bows and greets us. "Annyeonghasaeyo. Table for two?" she asks. We nod and she shows us our table, handing us two menus. Minwoo and I look at the menu and end up ordering the same thing. As we wait, there was silence between us. No one knew what to say. 

"So..." I mumble, fiddling with my fingers. 

"So..." Minwoo also mumbles. 

"Do you--" we say at the same time, "No you speak-- You go--" Minwoo and I laugh. 

"You speak first!" I tell him. 

"Alright. Well.. Are we going to do anything over break? Thanksgiving break is here." Minwoo asks.

"Hm.. Good question. I don't think so. I think we'll just stay in town and work at the cafe. I'm sure Giseok, Haewon and our manager have plans so.. We'll look over the shop." I explain. Minwoo just nods and puts his chin on his hands. Right then, a waitress comes by with our noodles. 

"Enjoy." she says and bows. Minwoo and I start digging in and our tummies instantly warm up. The noodles were delicious and filled my stomach right up. When I finished, I felt all warm inside. 

"That was good." I smile. Minwoo smiles and pats his belly. 

"Shall we go?" He stands up and holds out a hand. I nod, put some bills on the table and we walk out hand in hand. Minwoo and I walked all the way home and went straight to our room. It was late by the time we got back so the house was really quiet. I slumped onto my bed, my legs hanging off the edge and let out a sigh. "What's wrong?" Minwoo asks, lying next to me. 

"Nothing. I just feel.. Kind of bored." I say, letting out another sigh. 

"Should I make you not bored then?" Minwoo asks, sitting up. 

"What are you talking about?" I sit up with him. Minwoo doesn't answer and just crashes his lips to mine. I hold his shoulders and push him off. "Yah... I thought I took that TV away from you! Did you learn that from TV too?!" I scold. 

"Heehee." Minwoo smiles cutely. After, he immediately goes back into character and smirks. I sigh and look away. 

"No. You are not going to do that to me. I refuse." I cross my arms, my back facing him. 

"Ah waee? Please? I want a kiss." Minwoo whines. 

"Sure you do..." I still ignore him. 

"Eunhee-ah~" Minwoo starts to shake my shoulder. "Eunhee~ Eunhee~!!"

"AISH SHIKEULEO! What if the others hear you?!" I scold him. Minwoo just pouts and gives me his puppy dog eyes. That was real effective, seeing that he was a puppy before. I sigh one more time and push him on the bed. When his back hits the bed he smiles. I lean down and kiss his lips, not caring at first since Minwoo was being annoying, but soon, I got into it. I didn't even notice that I was now on the bottom and Minwoo was above me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me to deepen the kiss. After a while, Minwoo stopped. Now our foreheads were touching and both our cheeks were pink. 

"Are you bored now?" Minwoo says softly, his breath tickling my face. 

"Nope." I laugh. 

"Heehee." Minwoo says again and I hit his arm playfully. 

"No more of this. Alright? I feel all bad..." I squeaze my eyes shut. 

"Arrasseo arrasseo. I won't do that anymore. Unless you ask me to. keke..." Minwoo smirks. 

"Aigoo.. When did you become like this?!" I hit him again making him laugh. "I'm going to wash up now. Don't watch anymore TV!" 

"Neh~" Minwoo obediently calls to me. I shake my head as I walk out the door. What has this boy become? All.. erted and what not. I laugh to myself. Definitely growing up now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys... Sorry for this extremely short chapter.. I'll add more cute stuff next chapter.. Maybe.. >~< I'm so sorry this is so boring.. Hope you like the kiss? :b x . x When did Minwoo get all.. eh xDDD I hope you like it though. Don't worry. He's still innocent in some places haha :] Comment, subscribe. I'll have a better chapter for you next time I update :]