21

Puppy Love?

Break was over and everyone was back from their vacations. Minwoo and I didn't really do anything special, but the break was still fun. Sungyeol decided to stay  at the shop and help out. Manager-nim, as his uncle, of course would let him stay. I felt that things would get really awkward now. 

"Morning Eunhee-ah! Morning Minwoo." Sungyeol greeted. 

"Morning Sungyeol-ah." I said and Minwoo just nodded. He went straight to work and help set up the shop. I went to the back and helped with the coffee set up. Sungyeol followed. 

"Eunhee-ah, are you mad?" Sungyeol asked. I shook my head. "You sure? I'm sorry if.. I'm annoying you. I just can't help it." 

I sighed. "Sungyeol-ah..." He pouted at me and I felt myself feel bad for him. "Look, I know and understand your feelings. I still had feelings for you too, even though you left me. But I have Minwoo now. I can't just... Leave him."

"I understand." Sungyeol said, "But I'm still going to try." 

"Sure..." I said reluctantly. Sungyeol smiled and hugged me causing me to tighten my muscles. His hugs used to be welcoming and they felt comfortable. Now I didn't want them. Sungyeol was still my friend, but I couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. Maybe I just didn't want to lose Minwoo. 

 

Minwoo's POV:

I was taking down chairs until I saw Eunhee in the kitchen. She was with Sungyeol and they were talking. Eunhee looked disturbed while Sungyeol looked clueless and happy. I was curious as to what they were talking about suddenly. Suddenly, Eunhee said one word and Sungyeol smiled big. He hugged her and I felt my heart tighten. It felt like the air was out of me and I had to grip the table for support. Oh no. 

"Hey, you alright?" Giseok asked me. I nodded so that he wouldn't worry. I took in one large breath and wheezed. This can't be happening. After coughing a little, I felt normal again, but I had to be more careful. 

The shop opened up and soon people started coming in for their morning coffee. I served everyone with a smile, but every single time I saw Sungyeol with Eunhee in any way, I would get that tight feeling again. 

Lunch time came and we all sat down and took a small break. No one was really coming right now but later they would. I rested in a booth with Eunhee and Sungyeol. Eunhee had her eyebrows together and Sungyeol was quiet. 

"I'm... Going to go take a walk." Sungyeol said, and left. When he was gone, Eunhee let out a breath as if she was holding it in this whole time. 

"Hey... What's up?" I asked. 

"Nothing... I just.. I feel bad for Sungyeol. I mean.. I don't want to be mean to him but I know that my heart will never go to him. You have my heart Minwoo and he just.. Keeps trying." Eunhee said. 

I nodded, processing the information. "Well... I don't know. You have to let him know soon or else..." 

"Or else what?" Eunhee asked. 

"Or else things could happen. Actually, they've just begun." I said. 

"Minwoo.. What are you talking about?" Eunhee questioned. 

"Just... Be careful." I warned.

"Minwoo.. What... Be careful for what?" she still hadn't caught on. 

"I'm going to go get some water," I stated and got up. 

"Minwoo--" I cut her off and walked to the kitchen. I didn't want to explain to her what would happen. She would be heart broken, I'm sure. I didn't want to believe it either. I loved Eunhee. How could I... Go back to being a puppy? I turned into a human for her and I want to be with her forever and ever. But if her heart leaves me... Or if Sungyeol does something drastic, I could go back. And if I go back, I don't know if I can become human again...

-----------------------

HEY GUYS! I'm sorry for not updating in forever :[ And I'm sorry this is a short chapter but all of your guesses are CORRECT! I was trying to make it a mystery but.... You guys are too smart LOL :] Good job to all of you who guessed that he would become a puppy again hahaha -claps- xD Anyways.... Sorry again for the short chapter, but... I'm tired. I know lame excuse but agh.. I'm sorry. I'm horrible :b Enjoy it anyways? Thanks for reading~