02 - The accident

What Is Love?

Taehyung POV

Few days back I met this one girl. She look so pure. So eye catching. Just by staring at her you can be full. But I guess she is not my type? I don't feel anything. In my whole life, I've never gotten a girl before. A lot confesses to me but I reject them all... I just want to find that perfect one. 

"Hyung!!!!! Snap out!" I blink and turn to look at Jungkook who just threw a pillow at me. 

"What?" I ask him blurly. He face palm and sigh.

"we are going to go out to eat and have some fun. Change your freaking boxers unless you want to go out like that..." Kookie gave a poker face. I tsk him and went to my room to change. Got out in a few minutes and saw everyone was in the car already except Jin who needs to lock the door. 

"Faster!" Namjoon called out. I jog over to the huge car and sat in the middle. Being squash by Yoongi and Hoseok. We then went off to I don't even know where... Namjoon turn on the radio with full volume. We sing along like drunkard people! Jin who was driving sang too. 

"Hyung! Focus on the road please!" Jungkook who got worried. Jimin chuckle and tease the maknae. We laugh and Jungkook pout. 

"Shut up!" He whine. I chuckle and sing along. I pretend to be rapper and start rapping. Everyone was laughing real hard. I rap rap rap until... *bang* 

It happened so quickly. I was thrown out from my seat and out of the window by the front... I was laying on the road motionless... I couldn't move at all... I feel like every bones of mine are broken. I felt like my soul is gonna leave my body... I saw a lot of people crowded around me... 

"HYUNG!!!!!! Taehyung Hyung!!!!!!" I saw Jungkook beside me holding my hand. My eyes slowly closing. My vision blurred. I couldn't focus anymore... What's happening to me...

"NO!!!! DON'T YOU DARE CLOSE YOUR EYES HYUNG!!!!! Hyung!!!! Don't leave me!!!!" I couldn't hold on anymore. My eyes shut and black out. I couldn't hear anything anymore. Am I dead...?

Author's/3rd party POV

This is why you have to pay attention when driving. This is what happened. Jin wasn't concentrating much on the road. He ended up passing the red light and crash into another car. Taehyung who didn't wore a seatbelt... Flung out of the car. Jimin and Jungkook was pretty much fine since they are at the back and with seatbelts on. Both Jin and Namjoon got a neck and head injury. Yoongi got a leg broken while Hoseok got ankle twisted and an broken left arm. Taehyung was the worst out of the rest. 

Jungkook got out of the car and ran to Taehyung. He saw he bled a lot. His eyes was closing slowly. Jungkook tried to keep him awake. Jimin was pulling the members out of the car. 

"Someone please call an ambulance!!!!!! Now!!!!!" Jimin shouted at the people who surrounded them. Jungkook kept screaming for Taehyung. He was trying to make him stay awake. But fail. Taehyung black out and lay there unconscious. Like a dead body. Jungkook begin to cry and hold the Taehyung's hand. A few minutes later ambulance sirens could be heard. 

"Please move aside." Jungkook move as they carried Taehyung into the ambulance. They slowly put everyone who is injured into different ambulance. Jungkook follow with Taehyung. Jimin with Yoongi. Jungkook tears kept falling. He held Taehyung's bloody hand. 

"Hyung.... Please don't leave me... Don't leave us..." They were in the hospital and it's all busy. Everyone was rushing here and there. A nurse brought Jungkook and Jimin into a room. The same nurse came in and treated them. She left them alone. Jungkook sobs could be heard. Jimin sigh and hug the younger one. 

Taehyung was send to the operation room. They got started on him. They fix every bones that are broken in him. Jungkook and Jimin stood outside and waited nervously. The rest was treated already and resting. Taehyung parents came running and ask questions. The worried looks on their faces made Jungkook and Jimin guilty. 

"I'm so sorry Mr and mrs Kim." Jimin could only say that and look down. Mrs Kim who could only responds by nearly fainting. They help her up onto the chair. All of them prayed hard. It's been hours in the operation room. The light finally turn off and the door opens. They rush to the doctor. Mrs Kim held his hands and ask him so many questions. 

"Please doctor!! How is he???? Is he fine????? What happen to him????" The doctor sigh and look at the boys. 

"I'm sorry to say this but....... He won't be able to wake up anymore...... Might be forever.... If there is a miracle, he will wake up. Please have hope on him." He bow and walk away. Mrs Kim once again nearly fainted falling to the ground. 

"Hyung... Means Taehyung Hyung will be in coma...? Like forever? This can't be happening.... No......" Jungkook look like a mad person. He pulled his hair and cried again. Jimin who couldn't do anything sobs silently and hug the younger one. Taehyung was send to a high-class room. Lots of wires attached to him. He look really pitiful. All was silent except the loud breathing of Taehyung.