09 - Confessing

What Is Love?

Jin POV

It was really unbelievable... I'm... I just... I... Omg I'm so speechless... Namjoon snap his finger at me. I turn and look at him. 

"You ok right?" I nod and stare into spaces again. Suddenly I got a plan. I stood up and everyone look at me. 

"Let's follow her home." Some give me a weird look but some agree with me. I thanked the ahjummah and left the cafe. I quickly follow the direction she went off to. I saw her in a very far distance. 

"Yah faster! She is over there! Don't be too obvious!" I signal to them and follow quietly behind her. We keep a distance from her. We had to keep hiding in the bush whenever she turns around. Yoongi is making too much noise that's why she is turning around!

"shut up Yoongi! Stop whining about your clothes getting dirty and all! I will clean it for you later!" Like an umma of the group, i scolded him. He pout and nod. 

"She's making a turn hurry before we lost her!" Hoseok half shout half whisper loudly to us. He was wayyyyy infront already. We quickly make our way. We saw her entering a house. She didn't even close the door. What creep me out next was that...

The door of the house slowly close by itself. What the... Heck... I stop in my tracks. Jungkook himself stop beside me and stare at the door. 

"H-Hyung... D-did you j-just s-see th-that..." I nod while my mouth was wide open. That's Taehyung right... I saw the boys come towards us. 

"Yah... Omg... Did you guys freaking saw that?! It freaking close by itself!!" Jimin freak out. I was still speechless though.

Taehyung POV

Omg!! You all should have seen their faces!! It was priceless!! Epic!! I'm laughing so hard right now! 

"Yah! Are you done laughing?? You are making too much noise!!" I died down and look at her. Ish... I'm just laughing... Not being a monkey in the house... I roll my eyes and went to the kitchen. I drank water and walk towards where she is. She is resting now. 

"Are you ok?" I ask her in concern. She peek with one eye and close it back.

"just a little headache... Just need to sleep and I will be alright..." I turn and went into the kitchen again. I find for any medicine that will help her. Found it!! For headaches~ I take a glass of water and walk back to her.

"here you go... take this before you sleep Minyoung ah~" I sit beside her. She look at me and then look down. She smile and thank me. She took it. I take the glass and wash it. I went back to her again. I pick up her bag and bridal style carry her. 

"Y-y-yah! P-put m-me d-down!! Taehyung!!" I chuckle and shook my head. She lightly hit my chest. 

"Stop struggling or else I will kiss you!" She immediately cover with her both hands. Cute!! Omg! Why is she doing his to me! I reach her room but I didn't put her down. She frown. I got a plan.

"call me oppa and I will put you down." She immediately shook her head.

"no!" She struggle but i was strong enough to hold her. Too bad~ she pout and sigh.

"please put me down. I'm saying in my nicest way possible right now." She cross her arms and stare at me. I stuck my tongue out at her. She close her eyes and inhale strongly. 

"Taehyung op- o- op- arghhh" she face palm and I chuckle at her. 

"Oppa... Please put me down~" she said it with her puppy eyes. I can't resist it anymore. I kiss her lips and put her down. She had her eyes widen in shock. I run out but stop half way at the hall. All sorts of things happening in my head...

what is it? It's all about confessing to her. Should I? Should I not? Should I? I should... Is it good timing? No... Wait yes... It is good timing... Will she accept me? No she will not... Yes she will you idiot! She likes you too! I've made my finally decision... 

I turn around and walk in back to her room. I saw she is still in daze and she is touching her lips. I walk towards her. I take her hand. She look at me. Those shinning eyes. I pull her closer to me. I cupped her face and look at her. I memorize her features. Her beauty that took me in. The way she look at me. The way her eyes are nervous. I carress her cheeks and I slowly move towards her. Our lips were just a few inches apart. I look at her one last time. And close my eyes. Our lips met.

Minyoung POV

Our lips met and he was kissing me. That feeling. That heart beat. That butterfly feeling. I love him. I love him. I love him. I love him. I love him. I can just say it so many times. Our lips move in sync. My hands automatically wrap around his waist. I move in closer to him. His nice scent.

I pull away blushing hard. I look down. He hold my chin and bring my face up back to look at him. With his left hand, he carress my cheek. With his right hand, he tug my hair behind my ear. My room was dark only with the source of light coming from the table light. Even though, I can see his face. Full of caring, love, wanting me, getting me. He suddenly hug me. Soft yet firm. His warmth. I could hear his heart beat which is just like mine. Fast. 

"Minyoung ah... I'm doing this not just because it's without any reason. There is a reason." I nod and wait for him to continue talking. 

"The reason is because... I LOVE YOU." He said those words. The butterfly feelings are fluttering so much like it's excited. Omg. He said it... He said it! He said he love me! I snuggle more into him. 

"I love you too Taehyung. I love you too." I hug him tighter. He too hug me tighter. Obviously not choking each other... That's way too tight... he let go of the hug and cupped my face again. It's obvious I'm blushing... I feel like I want to hide my face but not this time now.

"Minyoung ah... Though there isn't any special event set up... But it's the most special moment of my life right now..." He said while looking at me lovingly. What is he saying?

"Minyoung... Will you be my girl? Because I'm willing to be your knight that will protect you no matter what. To be there when you need me. Not to hurt you. But to love you now and forever. Minyoung, I want you. I need you. And I love you." My heart skip a beat. First time a guy confess to me like this. So romantic. Not like those guys at school confess to me. He said those words make me all jumpy and make me go crazy! I smile wide.

"yes I will be your girl~ oppa~" he smile ever so wide and kiss me. It didn't last Long though but there is love in it. He hug me again. We hug each other for quite some time. suddenly...

*growllllllll~~~* Taehyung broke the hug and look down at his stomach. He shyly smile and laugh.

"sorry that it spoil the mood... Hehehe" he rub his neck. I laugh.

"let's go take a quick shower and I will cook you ramyun~" he nod but then look at me with the ert face.

"you said what? 'Lets go take a quick shower'? So you mean we two in the same bathroom?" He smirk. My jaw drop.

"yah! You ert! That's not what I mean! Omg! Separate bathroom! Now go!" I blush like mad and push him out of my room. He was laughing. 

"Ok! You are blushing! My girlfriend so cute!" I cover my face and quickly slam the door. Omg this boy! I turn around and place my hands at my chest. 'Girlfriend' . First time I got a boyfriend... And first time I fell in love. In love with that crazy fool Kim Taehyung! I love him. 

I quickly take a shower and change into new clothings. I open the door and I got a shock of my life! I saw Taehyung laughing and running down the stairs and into the kitchen. I walk down calmly and went up to him. He grin and put up a peace sign. Tsk. 

"Yah..." He look at me with a confuse face. I felt nervous out of a sudden but put a poker face on. I move towards him while he back away. I grab his collar and bring him towards my face. His eyes widen. I peck his lips and walk away. I smirk. I put on my apron and took out 2 ramyun packets. 

I boil the water. And start cooking. Out of sudden, I felt a pair of arms sneak up on my waist.

"Taehyung Oppa...!" He chuckle and back hug me.

"I like the way you say my name plus 'oppa' behind it" he breath in my scent and hug me tighter. I ruffle his hair and giggle. I finish cooking and bring it to the table. 

"Yah don't drool..." i look at him. He raise an eyebrow.

"I'm not!" He dig in and eat. Tsk this boy. After minutes of eating, we are done! So full! He got up and start to wash the dishes. I shrug and went to sit at the sofa. He sit beside me and cuddle me. I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. We enjoy each other's company and peace. I went off to dreamland. 

Taehyung POV

Suddenly I was taken away. Far away from her. A sudden black out took over me. What happen... I open my eyes but the surroundings are pitch black. 

"Hello?! God Shin?! Is that you?!" I look around when suddenly it becomes bright. I cover my eyes. I bring down my hands and saw guardian Suho infront of me. He kinda look pissed though...

"Yah.... Aish... You only called out God Shin when I'm your guardian?! Am I not important to you?!" He rub his temple. 

"Are you jealous he called my name only?? Huh huh?" God shin came down by clouds...? Oh... Ok...

"Puhhhhh-leaseeeeeee I will never be jealous..." God shin stare at guardian Suho. These two are just like a couple that fights everyday. Oh my gosh...

"WE AIN'T A COUPLE!!" I got shock as my eyes widen. Did they just read my mind?! 

"YES WE DID..." Ummm ok... 

"Anyways! Straight to the point... Kim Taehyung... You only got...-"