04 - You can see me?

What Is Love?

Minyoung POV

I was just humming a line of my favorite song until..... *cough cough* what the.... I thought I was alone.... I turn right and saw a guy! A freaking guy! I didn't see him when I walk past that swing!! He widen his eyes and point at himself. Why would he point at himself? He seems so familiar..... I raise an eyebrow.

"ummm.... Sorry.... I didn't see you there..." I bow slightly and stood up. He immediately stood up and stop me from walking away. 

"Wait!!" He stop me. I tilt my head in confusion. His not those flirty guys right...?

"you can see me?" I frown and cross my arms. He freaking ask me that stupid question?! Am I blind or what? Of course I can see him!!

"well duhhhh... I can see you. What? Am I not suppose to see you??" I raise an eyebrow. he give me that shock face.

"you can?! Oh my god...... You ain't suppose to see me...! I'm a ghost? No no no.... A soul that left the body..." My face fell into (-.-) like that. 

"Isn't it the same as a ghost? I can't see ghost and you ain't a ghost. So... Can I go now? You seems out of your mind..." He mess his hair in frustration and look around. What is he looking for? 

"Ahuh!! Wait here!! I will show you that I'm a ghost! No soul!" He walk off. I saw a couple walking. He went over to them. He stood infront and they freaking walk past thru him!!!!!! He went to the side and pick up a rock? And throw across. They freak out!! They ran for their lives! Oh my ...... Ok now I believe him....

"you see that? So?" I frown and rub my forehead. I nod.

"yeah fine I believe you now... And bye~" I tried to walk off but got yank back by him. How the hell did he even touch me?! I look at my hand then his hand and back at my hand.

"oh... Sorry..." he let go of my hand. I shook my head. I walk away. I could tell that his following me... I turn around and got a shock. My eyes widen. His face was just 1milimeters away from my face!! Automatically my hands push his body away. I could feel him?! He touch his own body and look at me shocked.

"you can touch me?!" I roll my eyes and walk off. 

"Wait for me!" He ran to me walking along beside me. 

"Ummm..." He start to talk.

"what?" I ask him.

"can I stay at your house?" I stop in my tracks and look at him like as if his crazy dude.

"N.O. You got your own house! Why would you stay at my house?!" He pout and look down. I sigh. Gosh I hate aegyo. I will fall for it... 

"Please? I don't want anything strange to happen at the house I'm living... So...... I got nowhere to go..." He look down and play with his fingers. ....... Argh!

"then sleep on the freaking park or road! It's available!" He pout even deeper and I couldn't take it anymore!! I sigh and walk away.

"fine... Come on...." I can't believe I'm letting a soul into my house..... Not just a soul... It's a  freaking guy! I reach my home and open the door. I let him in. His eyes wander about my house. His face was in awww.

"nice house you got there! Thank you ummm... Pretty girl!!" He grin cutely and sat on the sofa. I felt my face got hot. 

"Stay here and let me go change. DONT MOVE." He nod and his eyes wander about again. Oh gosh..... 

God Shin POV

"there you go Taehyung. You found the girl real fast huh~ hopefully you will fall for her soon~ Seems like Minyoung is blushing when he called her pretty girl! Her face was red!" I see him from above the clouds. Guardian Suho nods along. 

"Someone call a doc-" *whack* I tape his mouth again. His been singing the same song for months!! What's the title? Overdue? Overdubbed? Over? Overdose? Yes! Overdose! 

Seems like I don't really have to worry about Taehyung now~ good luck~