15 - As Days Goes By

What Is Love?

Taehyung POV

I am back in my room. I got up. I quickly ran down and saw my girl sleeping on the sofa. Time check... 2.15am... no wonder. I walk towards her and sit on the floor beside her. 

I her hair and kiss her forehead. She cutely scrunch up her nose. I gently poke her nose. Cute. I didnt want to wake her up. So i carry her up to her room. 

I slowly put her down on her bed. Lay down beside her and pull the blanket over us. I put her head on my arm and hug her. I felt she hug me back. Eventually i fall to sleep too. 

Waking up by the sun shining at me. The first thing i saw was her cute, beautiful yet peaceful face. I smile and hug her tighter. Suddenly God Shin words kept repeating in my head.

"Follow your heart. You already know the answer. Answer by following your heart."

What... follow my heart? My heart... im really clueless omg! I knock my head many times. I sigh thinking of the answer. 

"Oppa?" She hiccup and rub her eyes cutely. Omg since when her cuteness increase?! I feel like biting her oh my god... she hiccup again. 

"Oppa?! Omg oppa you are back!" She hug me like ive been gone for years! I laugh and hug her back. She hiccup again.

"Op-*hiccup* oppa are y-*hiccup* you ok?" I laugh at her cuteness and her hair. She pout. 

"Im ok~ stop pouting or i will kiss you!" She hiccup again and cover .

"Wait here. Im going to get you a drink to stop your hiccup." I was about to get up but was pull back by her. She shook her head. 

"Do-*hiccup* dont need. I will try a method." She hold her breathe and- *hiccup* she frown and pout. *hiccup* i chuckle at her cuteness overload. 

"Babo..." i cup her face and kiss her softly. Her eyes widen and she pull away blushing.

"Hey... it stop" she smile and softly giggle. I ruffle her hair.

"See my kiss works" she blush harder biting on her lower lip. Goddamnit dont do that... i gulp and look away. 

"So today... do what?" I quickly change the subject. I think hard. What to do... i saw her giving me a small shrug. Actually i got nothing much to do... maybe go back to BTS home!

"I know! Lets go to BTS home!" I exclaimed excited sitting up smiling wide. She smile and nod.

"Wait... aint they schooling today?" Oh yeah. No wait.

"I dont think so. I had the feeling they are staying at home. No mood to go school." She nod and got up. 

"Lets start getting ready! We can spent more time with them! Why not when the last day, we go to the amusement park together with BTS?" She said while walking towards her bathroom. Last day...

Well... if it meant to enjoy and have fun together maybe for the last time... i will try to be happy... and- That is actually a good idea! I got up and got ready for the day. 

When we both are ready, we went out and walk over to BTS house. I rang the bell. No one answer. I rang it again. Still no one. Again and again. But no one answer. I tried to listen for any movement but no. 

"Are you sure they are at home?" Minyoung raise her eyebrow. I told her to wait outside. I walk thru the door. 

I look around the living room and kitchen. No one. I went into Namjoon and Jin room. They are still sleeping. I walk over to them and check on them. Namjoon is still sleeping but not Jin. Jin was just sighing again and again and again with his puffy eyes. 

Seems like his worrying about me. I touch his hand and he immediately sit up. He look at his hand and then look around the room. I touch his shoulder. He quickly got up.

"Taehyung ah is that you?" *dingdong* Jin ran out of the room to answer the door. I heard Jin tell her to come in. I walk out and gesture her to tell Jin not to wake others up. 

Going to the room just ahead of me, its Jimin and my room. Jungkook was sleeping on my bed. Poor maknae. Looking at jungkook face, seems like his been crying the whole night... puffy eyes worst than jin's... i then went on to the remaining hyungs room. 

Both Hoseok and Yoongi were up and was about to leave the room. I went back to where Minyoung is. As i walk there i heard Jin saying that he felt a cold touch on his hand and shoulder. Of course thats me.

"Yoongi! Go wake the others up!" Jin commanded him. 

"Aish! Wake them yourself......." he whine and plop himself onto the sofa. I sigh and shook my head at Yoongi. Jin sigh and got up. 

After everyone got up and done with breakfast, we are left with nothing to do... lifelessly lying around the living room. Everyone was down. 

"Minyoung..." she look at me. Apparently no one knew i was there. Minyoung havent told them yet.

"Tell them that im here" she nod and clear . 

"Guys..." they didnt move an inch except Jin. Jin look at her and sigh.

"Tae is here..." everyone heads immediately shot up in sync. Wow... 

"Where?!" Jungkook look around the house.

"You cant see him you babo. His right here beside me. I- no we came here because we want to have fun with you guys. How the freak am i gonna have fun when you guys are sooooo down like that?? Like no life! Come on! Yoongi! Didnt you tell them what Taehyung said????" Everyone head immediately turn to him. He raise his hands in surrender. 

"Oh... u didnt tell." She sigh and I rub my temple.

"You all look at me like i did some crime here... i want to tell you guys so badly but its not the right time. Since its out... i will say it... Tae promised me- no promised us and her that his gonna come back no matter what. He will never leave us. We are too precious to him. He said that we are like his brothers. I know right now its really saddening. But seems like Tae want us to be happy and praying hard for him that he will return. So please guys. Lets have fun with him and her to the fullest till the last day of Tae... let him have some fun like the last time we used to have. We used to do. We, being such dorks and crazy. His left with 4 more days guys... these 4 days, lets all cherish it. Omg the swaggie of the group is saying this kind of words... but anyways... lets brighten up please? For Taehyung? For V? For him? And right now addition to this family, her, Minyoung." Yoongi look at her and they smile at each other.

Everyone had sadness in their eyes but smiling. Jungkook who was crying like a baby but his laughing as well. I wish i could hug them all but i cant. They cant feel me. I wish i could just appear right in front of them. But i just cant. 

3rd POV/Author POV

after crying and sniffing for i dont know how long, they finally brighten up. They bombared Minyoung with questions like........-

"Minyoung ah!! How you and Tae got together?????"

"Minyoung ah!! You live alone??? Your parents???" 

"Minyoung ah!! Did you and Tae did anything more than just kissing on cheeks?????"

"Noona!! Can i call you noona????"

"Min min min minnnnnnyounggie!! Im j-horseeeee no no no i mean j-hoppie! Nice to meet you though we have seen each other for long and you know me and i know you and-

"Minyoung ah!! Lets take a selfie!" 

And there she goes-

"SHUT UP BOYSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!" *cricket cricket cricket* everyone froze in their spot. 

She rub her temple and sigh. 

"Lets do something more fun rather than asking me all these. Ok? Lets have some fun!" 

And there go they all. Having fun like there's no tomorrow. Going to the water park. Cycling. Go to the beach. Go play at arcade. Took many many selcas. Seeing the sunset together. Go for groceries shopping together. 

They were all laughing. Singing. Rapping nonsensically. Joking around. Smiling wide. No sad cries but happy cries. 

And there they were all sitting on the soft sand. Looking at the orange yellow sunset. Windy yet warm being all together. Its already the 2nd last day for him... For Kim Taehyung. 

Suddenly Jungkook happy face change to sadness. Slowly one by one change. Slowly as the sun set. Minyoung herself felt like her heart is so heavy with that feeling. Him leaving her. Her boyfriend leaving her. 

Tae got up and stood infront of everyone. He look at each and every one of them. The last person he look at was his girlfriend, Minyoung. Who was looking at him back with sadness written all over her face.

Tae took her hand and make her stand infront of everyone. Everyone has their eyes on her. Waiting for her to say something. Tae sigh before saying his so called long speech.

"Guys... im sorry this had to happened. I promise you. I really really promise you that I, Kim Taehyung, will return to you all. Please wait for me cause im coming. Once im back, lets do this all over again. Lets re-take all the selcas again. Lets have fun again. Ok? I promise you that i will really return." Minyoung told everyone what exactly Tae had just said. Almost everyone had tears in their eyes. Jungkook is already sniffing and crying badly.

"Jungkook ah... please dont cry... hyung will come back i promise..." minyoung said the exact same thing. Jungkook cry even harder. Only leaving him to sigh.

"Tomorrow is my last day. And maybe the last time to have fun together. Maybe. So please hide those tears and sadness away cause i dont want to see them. I want to see smiles on your faces. Just for me." Minyoung couldnt help but to cry as well. Even between those tears, she still send over the message to them. Everyone nod.

He hold her hand and hug her. He let go and caress her cheek. Wiping off her tears. She cool down and told everyone its time to go home. 

Both Taehyung and Minyoung were home. She plop herself on the sofa and cover her eyes. He took a sit beside her. He pull her hands down and saw her face full of tears. Sighing and pulling her into a tight loving hug.

"Minyoung ah... dont cry... i know... but i will never leave you. I cant. I cant because I love you. Ok? I love you Minyoung. I love you so much that i cant bear to separate from you. Remember the pinky promise. That wont break." She cry even harder hugging him like she dont want to let him go. 

She cry and cry. He couldnt help but to cry too. Seeing his girl cry make him even sadder. 

"O-op-oppa..." just that word and she cry again. She cried until there were no tears left. 

Tae cup her face and wipe off the remaining tears left on her face. He tugged her hair behind her ear. He look at her lovingly. He inch closer. 

And their lips met. She had a tear fall. They let go and look at each other in the eyes. No words could be said. Just by looking like that, they have this connection. He suddenly put her hand on his heart area.

"Feel it? Its beating fast because of you. Because im madly in love with you." He cup her face and kiss her again. 

After all the mini kisses, they went off to bed. He couldnt sleep that night. He kept thinking about God Shin's words. Tae suddenly flashes back to where he placed her hand on his heart. His eyes snapped open.

"Dont tell me thats the answer?" He look down at her who was peacefully sleeping. 

He smile and hug her. 

"So thats the answer"