20 - What Is Love?

What Is Love?

Taehyung POV

Im hearing things... im hearing whispers... *click* the camera sound can be heard... 

"Yah! You never silent your phone damnit!!" That person half whisper half shout. Wait a minute.........

"Who you calling yah! Im your hyung for goodness sake!!" Another person shouted but in a whisper voice. *smack* 

"Ahhh-!!" Frowning at those voices. Isnt that...

I open my eyes and look at them. Freaking BTS... I glare at them and they saw me. They smile cheekily at me. How on earth they got into the house?! They cant possibly break in?!

Minyoung started to move. I look at her and hug her tight. I gesture them to go away but they ended up sitting on the floor staring at us! Oh my- I mentally facepalm myself. I saw Jimin smirking real big. I take a pillow and throw it at him. It hit right in his face. 

Holding back my laughter with my hand. I pull the blanket covering us. Aish seriously- 

"Yah!!" Someone pull the blanket off and its freaking Park Jimin! Minyoung woke up and look around being such a cute confuse girl. 

Minyoung POV

What on earth- i woke up from Tae screaming. I look around and saw BTS... what the- how did they get in?!

"How on earth did you guys get in?!" Sitting up staring at them. Hoseok gave me a peace sign making my hand automatically took a pillow and threw it right at his stomach. He pout. 

"Yoongi break in and we followed him" Yoongi jaw drop and smack Namjoon shoulder. 

"You idiot! Not me! Damn im too swag to break in!" Everyone gave him a straight face. Seriously Yoongi? Swag? I wave my hands and stood up. 

"Ok whatever it is... will you all please get out? Jin cook something for breakfast please??" Does a little aegyo and Jin face smile wide.

"She just did aegyo to me!!" He got up and hug me tight. I saw Tae pouted. His cute. His jealous huh.

Jin release the hug and walk out of the room pulling Namjoon and Yoongi. Jimin smirk and chuckle. Jungkook and Hoseok are whispering something. What are they up to........

"You three seems suspicious..." Taehyung oppa look at them while crossing his arms. All three of them smirk real big. They got up and leave the room. What- my phone vibrated on the night stand. I walk up to it and check my phone. My eyes widen. 

"YAHHHHHHH!!!!!" i scream and run out of my room. I heard them laughing. I run up to jungkook and grab his collar. 

"You all took picture of me and Tae sleeping?! I look damn awfully derp!!" See the photos and saw me smiling in one of them. The f- i look back at jungkook who is laughing so hard. 

"So mean!!" I take a pillow and hit his little junior making him groan in pain. 

"Not my precious junior girl!!! I need father's day too ok!!" He kneel down feeling the pain. 

So thats how it went on... its still a mystery on how they get into my house though... 

-Weeks gone by- 

Min(Minyoung bestie) POV

Time to meet Jimin... what have i gotten myself into?? Argh... i never felt like this before... and why does he want to personally meet me?? 

For all these past weeks, Jimin has been sticking close to me. His there to say nice words to comfort me when im feeling down. His there to lend his shoulders for me to cry on. His my listening ear hearing all my rantings. His there when im bored and needed somebody...

Ok fine.. i like him... gosh... he actually been following me around and protecting me from harms way... his like my superhero... argh so weirdddd... ive been avoiding him recently but now i cant since he beg me... but im so shy to face him... help me omg... should i say my real feelings... argh-

"Hey" his face suddenly appear infront of me real close. I got a shock and move back a little bit. We are in a park by the way. I blush and look away. He hold my hand.

"Are you ok?" I pull my hand away and nod slightly. Say something! He come close and stare at me. He slightly hit his forehead against mine. I pout and rub my forehead. 

I heard him laugh and kiss my forehead. I froze and stare at him. He gave me that eye smile and ruffle my hair. Gosh... what am i gonna do... im gonna do the unexpected.

"J-jimin... ummm..." he kept quiet waiting for me to continue. I bite my lip and look away shyly. Where my tough side go to?!

"Min? Are you ok?" He cup my face looking at me deeply. I felt my face got hotter. I gulp and hold his hands. But still remain on my face.

"J-just kiss me P-park Jimin!!" Shutting my eyes tight feeling so embarrass. I waited but nothing happen. Ok thats it end of my world. I just- 

I felt a pair of moist lips touching with my lips. In shock, i open my eyes and its him kissing me. I close them again and kiss him back. He pull away and i look at him. His smiling. That cute eye smile. 

"I.. like you Jimin..." he pull me into a hug. I smile and hug him back. His warm hug. 

"I like you too... and you know it... finally... i got you" he hug me tighter.

3rd POV

Sooooo thats how another love budding romance bloom. Tae and Minyoung are happy together. Jimin and Min are the newbies in love. While the rest... ummm gay by themselves hahaha im just kidding~ they will find their romance soon. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

And here i end this story. :) finally after so long. Sorry for the wait. Im done. Thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy it ;) please do comment and subscribe thank you everyone! I throw sarang to you lovely peeps! 

Author Jae signing out.