16 - Last Day, Last Time Seeing You

What Is Love?

Minyoung POV

Here we are outside the entrance of the theme park. Today is the last day. I gotta be happy for him. Everyone didnt move at all but to just stare at the entrance. 

"If only time could just stop right now..." jungkook sigh. 

"Come on! We aint suppose to be sad right? Taehyung is there waiting for us inside! Lets smile ok?" I push everyone. As we enter, the boys mood change. Although they still feel sad but for the sake of Taehyung, they are smiling now. 

"Lets ride that roller coster!" Jungkook and Jimin literally drag everyone to the first ride. 

After going into haunted house, many more roller coster, childish rides, shooting games, throwing ball game, bumper cars, merry-go-round, and other rides which is crrrrraaazzzyyyyy, we finally have our rest!

"Damnnnn that was fun!!" Namjoon stretch himself. Truthfully it is fun. Taehyung was smiling but looking at the ferris wheel. Oh right... its already night... we were here since morning till now. 

Time check, 10.45pm. That was fast........ When it strike 12... he will be gone. I guess Taehyung felt someone is looking at him. He turn around and our eyes met. 

I sadly smile at him. He smile and point at the ferris wheel. I nod and turn to everyone. 

"Hey guys! Tae want to ride on the ferris wheel. Lets go?" Everyone nod. We gasp at the que. its like.... suppperrrrr long que. 

"Hey the noticed said that the ride will take 30-40mins long... no wonder the que is long." that long? Im freaking left with nearly 1hour. 1hour to spent time with him. 

"Lets go que now." we stand in the que and wait. 15mins past and yet we havent move from our spot. Jungkook couldnt take it and told us to wait here. He got out of the que and went somewhere.

After awhile he came back smiling. Why? He pull all of us out of the que and lead us to this special Express que.

"With my overload cuteness, no girls can withstand it~" he put a peace sign on his eyes. Gosh this kid! we were allowed to go in first. 

BTS push me out of the cabin and told the staff to let me take the next one alone. Taehyung follow me. I think i know why. I got in followed by him.

"finally we are alone..." Taehyung nod and wrap his arm around my shoulder. Sadness took over me. i check the time and its 11:15pm. Taehyung pull my hands to face him.

Taehyung POV

"Minyoung... time is running out. Ive said what ive gotta say yesterday actually. i was scared that i couldnt say I love you today. But lucky there is enough time. This may not be the last time im seeing you. Remember that. Always remember the pinky promise. Minyoung, I love you so much. You make me feel happy. I think im the luckiest guy ever in this world. Having you by my side is just the best thing ever. I promise i will come back. Because i know what to do. Trust me. Believe me. when im back, i will come for you. I love you, Minyoung" i hug her tight. she hug me too.

"I love you too Taehyung. I love you too. I will always keep that pinky promise. I wanna see you again. Because i trust and believe you." her tears kept on falling. I wipe her tears and my eyes diverted to the view outside. The view of the whole city. 

"Look~" i pointed outside. She turn and gasp. Looks like she is amaze at how beautiful the city light up at night. 

"Its soooo beautifulllll" I back hug her and we enjoy the view.

"True its beautiful. But not as beautiful as my girl over here." she turn abit and look at me. i peck her lips. 

We lock eyes. She wrap her arms around my neck and i wrap around her waist. we kiss.

"Taehyung... the ride is gonna finish soon. And time is really running out... i-" she couldnt continue her words because she's crying again. 

"just remember this. I love you" i cup her face and kiss her one last time. 

We hug each other. the ride came to a stop. The door open and Jin came in to pull Minyoung out. I look at everyone. Their faces are no longer happy. Some already had cried. Everyone was waiting outside the entrance. Jin pull Minyoung out. I was left behind not far from them.

Suddenly a sharp pain shoot thru my chest. again?! Argh!! Dang it! This pain wont stop doesnt it?! I know its time but i still left with 5mins...!! A light shine from afar. no. Hold on! I quickly ran up to behind all of them. Pushing the pain away.

"BTS!! MINYOUNG!!!!" Everyone froze. I was breathless because of the pain. I hold my chest. Everyone turn. BTS face was shock. Minyoung was crying.

"Hyung?!?!!" Jungkook was about to hug me but i stop him.

"You can see me... look, my time is almost up. I promise you all ok? I will be back. This whole bond will never break. Ahhh!" I bend down holding onto my chest. 

"everyone im sorry and i love you guys and you... minyoung. For now, its a goodbye. I will see you again." I black out.

Minyoung POV 

his gone...... his gone........ his gone....!!!! I drop to the ground with my endless cries. Even jungkook who was on his knees, crying. Every one of us cried. We all gone home with no life. 

I open the door and no one was inside. Of course... his gone now... i walk over to the sofa but stop. Memories of me and him came flashing back. I hold my head. Tears starting again.

"Kim Taehyung..." in a soft whisper. No answer. I sat down and cry. Hoping for him to come back. 

I stayed in that position till the next morning. i never even get a shut eye. Not once. Not a minute or seconds.

"Hospital... hospital... hospital... hospital!!" I immediately got up and dash outside. I took a cab and off to the hospital where taehyung had warded in. I look at the time. its 9am in the morning. I took out my phone and call one of the BTS members.

"Hello?" Jin umma answered groggily.

"Jin umma! Hospital! his body!!" I heard Jin gasp and the line went dead. 

I reach the hospital and make a dash towards where Taehyung is. I immediately stop infront of the door. My heart is beating fast. I shakingly grab the handle and open the door. 

I saw a nurse cleaning. Ok maybe she is just cleaning. my head turn towards the bed and its blank. No body... nothing! Where is he?! I ran to the nurse and shook her.

"Where is he?!" i pointed towards the bed. She got frighten abit.

"Ummm sorry... but his not here anymore..." she pack up and left the room. My legs went weak and i fell down only to be caught by someone. I look up with my blur vision. Yoongi. 

"Yoongi...." i started crying. He hug me. Everyone was just standing there. 

3rd POV/Author POV

Namjoon couldnt take the fact. He walk out of the room and went to the information counter. 

"Excuse me. where is the place where you put a person who passed away at?" the nurse look at him and back at the computer.

"Anyone you know who passed away?" He sigh

"Yeah i know. Just tell me where." He got abit pissed by how her behaviour is.

She pointed the directions but no words said. He thanked her half heartedly and ran. he follow the signs. He stop at this door. Suddenly a doctor came out.

"Hey kid what are you doing here? Looking for someone?" Namjoon nod.

"Kim Taehyung." The doctor look thru his papers.

"No. There is no such person as Kim Taehyung here." He is confuse now.

"Huh it cant be... or any person name V?" He look thru again but give Namjoon a No in response. The doctor left and he walk back to where the rest are.

"Where did you go to?" Jin ask him.

"I went to where the people who died... they keep there... i was finding for Taehyung. The doctor said no such person. im really confuse right now." Everyone look at him. 

"I guess his mum took him away." Yoongi shrug. Everyone sigh.