10 - Should I Tell Her?

What Is Love?

Taehyung POV

"You only got 14 days left... which means... its 2 weeks left... when its over, i will be asking you a question... its obvious... because you found the answer already... i want you to think smart... if the answer is acceptable... you can return back... back to your love ones... when its not acceptable, you will not return back to your body... understand Taehyung?" I have alot of things going on in my mind right now... what... 14 days left??! And i just got her to be my girl.... and left with 14days!! 

"God Shin! But this-" he had that sad look on his face...

"Sorry kid... but thats your time written in the book... now spent as much time as possible with her... 14 days left... you will leave exactly 12midnight... guardian Suho will bring you back... you can leave now" what... written in the book... 

"Wait!! Im not done yet!! 1 last question..." God Shin nod.

"Will i lose memories if i go back to my body?" He smile and stood up.

"Nope you wont... this is why i want you to think smart... get the right answer and go back... now go.. cause she is crying right now..." i saw he looking down... crying? Oh no...! I felt myself vanish and appearing back at her house...

I was facing her and saw that she is cuddling herself up... sniffing... mumbling to herself... a sting of pain shoot thru my heart... i cant tell her... if i tell her... what will she react...

"Minyoung?" Her head immediately shoot up. She quickly got up and ran towards me. She hug me so tight like as if she wont let me go. 

"O-oppa... i th-thought y-you we-were gone!! Please dont ever leave me......." she cried even harder. Tears blur my vision and pain shoot thru my heart. I hug her tight.

"N-no... i wasnt gone... im always here... i was out for a minute... thinking thru something... please dont cry... im here... i wont ever leave you... when i do, i will tell you before hand alright? Please dont cry Minyoung, my sweet girl..." i quickly wipe off my tears. I look down at her and cupped her face...

I use my thumbs to wipe off her tears... please dont cry... it hurts me alot... how to tell you... how to say this... what to do...

Minyoung POV

I thought he was gone. I was scared. I dont want to lose him. I look every inch around the house but he wasnt there at all. And i really thought he went 'up' already... i may not know when will he go up... but i had a bad feeling about this. A feeling that he will have to leave soon.

Taehyung oppa wipe off my tears and kiss my forehead. He hug me again and pat my back to calm me down. We both sit down and cuddle once more before heading off to sleep. 

Sun hit against my face. So i turn around to avoid it but only to be met by my handsome boyfriend. His peaceful sleeping face. I stare and was mesmerize by his handsomeness. Why didnt i have the chance to meet you earlier? 

"Im reallllllyyyy that handsome right? You know you are making my heart flutter and my stomach is doing alot of flips!" I laugh and headbutt his chest.

"Ouch! Yah! Is your head made out of steel or what?!" He rubs his chest as i smack his arm.

"Yah! Is your hand made out of-" i kiss him to make him shut up. His eyes widen and he quickly wrap his arms around me.

well~ to start out a beautiful morning, we two shared a passionate kiss! Ahhhh im so shy! My face is heating up! I break the kiss and stare at him pouting. Oh so cute!

"Yah whats with that pout?" He smile wide and kiss my forehead.

"I will cook breakfast so go and bath~~~~~" he got up while pulling me up too. 

Soon after we had breakfast, i was out going to school. Taehyung oppa is walking behind me.

"Morning noona!!" A junior greeted me at the school gate.

"Noona... some handsome guys are looking for you." I got puzzle... i heard taehyung oppa mumbling 'dont tell me.' 

Suddenly a group of girls started screaming like there is no tomorrow... wait... that blonde hair look so familiar... wait a minute... oh- 

"Oh my god" taehyung oppa freak out seeing his friends surrounded by girls.

omg... i walk towards the group and squeeze thru all of the girls.

"Excuse me girls!!!!!" I had to scream super loud. Oh my throat... spare my throat please...

the girls give us space by forming a huge circle... ok... nevermind... the BTS boys saw me and their faces turn into a bright one.

"Ummm... soooooo....-" i got a hug attack by the maknae of the group. 

"Yah... yah... yah maknae!! Let go of me! I dont know why are you hugging me though!" I tried to 'plug' him off from me but he sticks like a glue!

"Omg this crazy little as-" taehyung oppa was about to curse until i gave him a glare. He rub his temple. The other hyungs start to pull him off from me. Like finally! Thanks!

"Follow me..." i was about to walk off but i turn back looking at the crowd. I gave my sweetest smile ever and-

"My girls and boys, please dont follow me and them. We got some business talk to talk so please give us some privacy. If you all give us privacy, they will give away free hugs!" The moment i said 'free hugs' the girls started squeling and literally fainted right on the spot... oh girls... i quickly walk away.

"Omg my girlfriend! That was a nice idea! You should have seen my friends faces. Omg i cant even!" He started laughing hard. I just smile and walk towards the music room.

"Come inside" i open the door. I lock it after everyone had enter.

"Ok so what are you guys here for?" I cross my arms and wait for them to answer.

"Look... 1. Why in the fu- .... why in the freaking world did you said we will give free hugs?! 2, we are here to talk to you..." the diva guy said it in a swag style...... i nod my head to let them go on.

"Can you help us talk to V? Is he here now?" I look at the blonde guy. Namjoon... i look at Taehyung oppa and he nod. He walk over to the piano. He start to press the high end key. Everyone's attention diverted towards the piano. He then press the low end key.

"Hyung?!" The maknae call out. I sigh

"Say the questions in order of yes or no. No means low end. Yes means high end. Go ahead" Taehyung oppa nod and smile at me. 

"Hyung... will you come back again?" Taehyung press the high end. I look at him and he was looking at me in a... loving way? I look over at maknae's face. He got a small smile on his face.

"My turn! Taehyung ah!! Can i have this girl?" J-hoe- i mean Hoseok pointed at me. WHAT! YAH! 

Taehyung immediately press the low end key. Not just once but x1000000 times... 

"Yah! You made him mad! What kind of question is that?! Im not single anymore!" Hoseok chuckle.

"Taehyung ah mianhaeyoooooo~" He start to do aegyo with his body.

Taehyung shook his head and press the high end key. Hoseok smile and stood beside me. Taehyung saw and quickly press the low end key many times. Hoseok got a shock and ran to the other end of the room. I laugh.

"Yahhhhh V-sshiiiiiii~ come back again so we can be the nonsense idiots again! I miss you!" The chimchim boy said in Busan accent. So thick! No i was just joking... its perfect. Taehyung then went on to press the high end. Chimchim smile till his eyes forms a cresent. 

"Yah... if you dont come back... im gonna kick that little of yours till your balls drop out!! You hear me?!" Namjoon said seriously and then smile. I saw taehyung oppa covered his 'father's day' area. I smile and shook my head. He went on to press the high end.

and so on the other members speak out their questions and concerns. Well... i didnt hear the bell and miss the first period... heck...

"Ok guys... i need to go to class now... see ya soon! Taehyung oppa! See you at the gate later! Bye guys!" I left the room and walk to my classroom

"Unnie! So.... free hugs?" I look up at the girl who ask me. I smile and pat her shoulder.

"Lunch time!" They squel and hug me tight. I am so sorry boys... sorry... 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Jae: sooooo i actually skip his days and make it shorter :)