18 - A Year Has Gone By

What Is Love?

Minyoung POV

"Hey hey my sweet bestie! Yah why so gloomy on the start of the week? Come onnnnnn whats wrong with you now?" Right. I got a bestie when i entered my new school. College. 

My bestie named Min. Funny how her name is Min and my name got Min too. So people around us called us 2min besties. We somehow got clicked after just greeting each other. She knows everything about me. My boyfriend too. Speaking of boyfriend...

Its been a year. A year of not seeing him. Im really curious. Where is he? Is he back? What is he doing? And i lost all contacts of BTS. Weird. One of the day i tried calling all 6 members. All contacts cut off. What happened? 

And thats when it really hit me. All left me. I was too depressed that i didnt study after graduating high school. Ahjummah was nagging at me for being like that. 

But after for nearly 9months, i got back on my feets and registering for college. I've tried to put all that sadness behind. Too bad i cant. 

First day of school i met Min. Thats when we clicked and we were unseparable. Even my popularity still stick with me. Its even more now in college. Because Min was an Ulzzang, she is hella popular. A pretty ulzzang girl with a sweet heart. 

"Hey Minyounggie" Min wave her hands infront of my face. I snap out of my world. 

"ah sorry... yes?" Min facepalm and sigh.

"Lets go to class" she pull my hand. 

We just step into the class when our teacher stop us. 

"Girls can you help me for awhile?" we look at each other and nod.

we follow to the teacher staffroom. She gave us stacks of papers. Gosh this is damnnnnn heavy. Cant she freaking call boys instead of girls... Argh... 

"I know what you are thinking girl" Min whisper looking at me. 

"Now can you girls please help me hand this over to the teacher named Mr Choi Minho? His over at the Performing Arts department. His going to have class soon. So please hurry. Thank you girls." We turn and walk out of the staffroom. 

Min gave that face which i really do feel her. 

"She really knows how to target us most of the time. so annoying omg." She blew her bangs. 

Halls were empty because class has started like 5mins ago. And here we are lost at the Performance Arts department. I was looking into a classroom when suddenly someone bump into me. 

The whole stack of papers in my hands fell and a pile of mess is created. man. What da hell is wrong with that guy. 

"Ah ! im so sorry!" He bend down and quickly pick the papers. His voice is kinda familiar. I shook my head and pick up the papers. I look up to see where did Min go to. She is nowhere to be found. I look at the person infront of me. I couldnt see his face. He had his hood on. 

I wanted to pick up the last paper when his hand take it too. We look at each other. Oh my-.... my eyes widen. 

"Kim..... Taehyung....?" We both stood up. He tilt his head and smile. 

"Oh you know my name? Omg i feel so honoured that the popular girl knows my name!" He smile wide and give me the last paper. 

"Ummm nice to meet you Minyoung! Oh i will be so damnnnn late! Gotta go! I will see you around!" I wave and run off. I turn and look at his back view. 

Taehyung... Kim Taehyung... His here... His freaking here... Taehyung... 

I clench onto the papers and was about to run after him when suddenly i got yank back by Min. I tried to let my hand free but she hold onto me very tightly.

"Yah Min let me go!! I need to catch that person!! MIN!!" I struggle but failed. My legs got weak and i fell. 

"I-im sorry Minyoung! I was so into my thoughts! Its that guy your boyfriend right? Kim Taehyung???" Min bend down and hold my hand. 

"Lets just go and hand this in to Mr Choi..." I got up and we went to find Mr Choi.

After like i dont even know how long, we finally found him in his class. I knock and slide the door open. He look at us and smile. He told us to come in. We were kinda awkward since every eyes is on us. Like literally. And there goes the whispers and 'woooo'

"Omg the queenkas!" "hot chicks!" "Hul! Daebakkkk! So pretty!" "What are those pretty girls doing here?" Blah blah blah and blah. 

We hand over the stacks of papers. I turn to face the class and my eyes caught Taehyung. Again. HIM. Sitting right at the very back of the classroom. 

He smile widely at me and wave. I gave a small smile and run out. My eyes got teary. Min got out and pull me away. Im crying now. Crying. Tears were falling. I dont even know where were we. Min stop and gave me a hug.

"M-min... i-i-... h-he..-" she hush me and hug me. After awhile i calm down. 

"I know... His there again. Look... please be strong and dont break down like this. I think he dont remember anything right now. Maybe if you try to get close to him... who knows he can remember you?" I wipe my tears and nod my head. She is right. Maybe he cant remember me. Maybe he lost his memories. I need to get him back... 

After surviving a hectic day of school, its time to go home. We walk out of school and headed towards the cafe i usually work at. Yes. Still the same. Now Min has join in to work too! 

"Ahjummahhhhhh!" Min came running towards Ahjummah and hug her. 

"Oh yes Minyoung! There is a group of boys came. You was with them the last time. I think? the noisy group. They are sitting over at the corner you love." I quickly turn my head and saw them laughing. No more as 6. Now Taehyung is added. 7. BTS. 

I slowly walk over to them. I stop a few feet away from them. Hoseok was the first to notice. Everyone else then take a notice of me. Jungkook was the first to come and hug me like there is no tomorrow.

"NOOOOOONNNNNNNAAAAAAA!!!!" He hug me. My tears unknowingly fell. I am crying. I hug him back. 

"What the heck man! How can you all do this to me!!!!" i was crying so badly like a small kid who lost her candy. 

Everyone except taehyung stood up and hug me. All at once. I punch them on the shoulders. i was angry. Angry because they left me. but happy because i finally see them. Happy more than angry.

"Im sorry! So sorry! Oppa is so sorry!" Namjoon hug me like a big daddy would. 

Everyone let go and my eyes diverted towards him. Kim Taehyung. Everyone look at me. Taehyung just look at me.

"Ummm... that... Minyoung... Listen to me... go to the playground near your house. Now." Jimin push me out of the cafe. I was confuse. 

Very extremely confuse.

I just follow what Jimin had told me. I walk to the park. My feet immediately stop. Why? My eyes diverted to the swings. That's where it all started. The swings. Where I met my boyfriend. I walk towards the swing where he sat. I touch it. I don't know why but his warmth is still there. 

My vision got blurry. A tear drop onto the swing. I clench onto my tip of the shirt. More tears was just flowing like a river. My head started to hurt. I touch the swing one more time and finally turn-

Someone back hug me from behind.