12 - Good Things Happening

What Is Love?

Minyoung POV

"M-min-minyoung..." is he ok? Why is he crying? 

"Yah... are you ok? Tell me why are you crying? Oppa..." i pat his back and his hair. His endless cries ended like 30mins later. 

"Oppa are you ok? Did i made you cry like this? If it is... im so sorry... i didnt mean to-" my eyes widen. His kissing me. He let go and look into my eyes. His eyes is still filled with tears. Those sad eyes. I cup his face. 

"Im sorry... please dont cry..." i wipe his tears away. I hug him gently patting his back. He let go of the hug and wipe his tears away.

"Im sorry... you are not at fault..." he look down and play with my fingers.

"Then why?" I hold his chin to look up. I cup his face and kiss him. I felt his arms wrapping around my waist. We kiss like a good 1min. I kiss the tip of his nose. I caress his cheeks. I look at him hesitating to answer me. I think i know.

"Is it because you only have a few days left on earth?" Hit on point. He look at me shocked. 

"H-how you k-know?" His tears start to build up again. I sigh and i felt a lump in my throat. My tears are building up too.

"Remember that day you went missing and i cried alot?" He nod as he cup my face. Wiping my tears at the same time.

"I had that feeling you went up there... when you came back... i saw you look really upset. And you hesitate whether to tell me or not..." he hold my hands and look down.

"Im sorry... i really wanted to tell." I cup his face and make him look up. 

"Then tell me now... how many days are you left with?" I hold back my tears. Ready to hear the days his left with. Ready to get hit by many arrows. He sigh.

"5 more days..." he cried. He cried again. I couldnt hold back and let my tears flow. 

"5... 5... s-since our fate has been choosen... lets j-just... just go along with it. Lets spent more time together. Just we two. ok?" I hug him and cry. I tried to take the truth in. But i cant. Its too hard. Why? 5 more days left to see him. What if his never coming back? What if this is the only last time im gonna see him...?

"I will. I will not let you go... i will stick with you..." we sat there for hours crying our heart out. 

"Lets go sleep... Taehyung oppa... will you sleep with me?" He look at me and kiss my forehead. He nod. We walk to my bedroom. He hug me while i bury my head into his chest.

"Oppa... tomorrow... the bad thing is... i have school..." i felt he nod.

"Lets sleep ok? Think about it tomorrow" he pat my shoulder. I slowly felt sleepy and off to dreamland. 

Next morning i woke up by my phone ringing. I was about to take it when Taehyung oppa put my phone infront of my face. Eh? Whose number is this? 

"Hello? Who is this?" A female voice came in.

"Oh Minyoung ah! Ms Han here! Sorry to call you in this wee early morning! Good news is that school will be close due to water leakage and rats outbreak in school so please do your remaining homeworks! No extra homeworks! They said this will be done in 2weeks! So holiday! You can go ahead and sleep more! Have a good 2 weeks break Minyoung! Bye!" I was shock but get to said a thank you for informing me and a bye. Wow... such fate... i put my phone in vibration mood. No disturbance! *vibrateeeeee* now who-

"Ahjummah???" Why is she calling me in the morning for?

"My sweet girl Minyoung ah! Morning darling! Good news! You dont have to work for a month! Some guy came in this morning and left a big bag of money saying ive won the grand price! So im upgrading this cafe! Ive even hired a few waiters!! So 1month you can rest! Im so happy! See you sometime Minyoung ah!" -end call- 

"Ahjummah? Wait! I havent even said a thank you or bye........." huh whats happening... 

"Whats wrong? Is everything ok?" Taehyung look at me confused. I daze out. *snaps*

"Huh?" I look at Taehyung. 

"Did you hear what i said?" Ah...

"Yeah everything is ok... no school for 2weeks... water leakage and rat outbreaks... no job for a month because ahjummah upgrading her cafe with her grand price money which an unknown guy came and give her... thats weird..." i scratch my head.

"All this leads to... which means... im free for 2 weeks?! Cool!!" I turn and hug taehyung till he fell back down onto the bed. Which means im on top of him. I was about to get up but he hold me by my waist.

"Not so fast girl" i look at him. He smile. I kiss him on the lips. He pout. He wants more doesnt he? I kiss him again.

I let go and look at him. He pucker his lips. I kiss him again and again. This time he hold the back of my neck. We let go and Taehyung cup my face. 

"Can we be in this position for awhile? Cause i can see your face up close." He smile and kiss my forehead. Down to my both eyes. Then to my nose. And to my cheeks. And lastly my lips. 

This time our kiss got rough. Our tongue played with each other. Tasting every inch of each other mouths. But never once did we go further. We both respect each other for not going any further. We are still young. So yeah. After a good long minutesssssssss of kissing, we let go. 

"Damnnnn girl. You got skills in kissing huh. Argh that was smoking hot." He tease me as he touch my lips. I smirk and went to his ears

"Of course~ each time we kiss, we go up a level. Next kiss, maybe will be rougher?" I look at him and touch his lips this time. 

"Yah you making me wanna bite you right now. My hormones are increasing." Taehyung wrap his arms around my waist and attack my lips again. 

After morning routine has been done. We were having breakfast. *ding dong*

"I will get it" i stood up and went over to the door. I open the door revealing a man with moustache and beard smiling at me. Taehyung soon came. I saw the man's eyes look at Taehyung. Can he see him? Probably not.

Taehyung POV

What?! Whats God Shin doing here acting as human?! I saw God Shin wink at me. Omg... i mouthed him saying 'what are you doing here?' 

"Hey young girl! Im here to sell ice cream! But since the first house ive came is a pretty young girl, you will get this ice cream free! But you have to eat it on the spot! Cause there is a number on the stick! Once you get the number, i will give you the price!" She look at him puzzle but went on to pick an ice cream.

God Shin then went on to mouthed at me 'the day has began. Surprise her.' He wink at me again. I saw Minyoung eating her ice cream. She finish it soon and got the number 5. What a fate. 5...

She hold it out to God Shin and he look at the number. He dig inside this weird looking bag and took out an envelope. 

"Here is number 5. Hurry and open it!" He rub his hands and wait for her. I got closer and peek whats inside the envelope. 

"What?! Free tickets to the lotte theme park?! Cool!!" She thanked him and he went off. He smile at me and wink for the third time. Will he stop winking?

"Omg today felt like a good day!" I took the tickets from her. Valid till........... 'i dont know'........ Ish...

"So how about tomorrow we go?" She nods happily and smile wide. 

"So today lets walk in the park!" She hug me and i hug her back smiling from ear to ear. This girl is my favourite. I chuckle at her cuteness.